It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wife got the covid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Any supplements taken need to primarily focus on boosting immune response. Vitamin D supplement is a good one to take, but you need to support it by taking K2 supplement as well. Other supplements might include anything that aids oxygen transportation.

I have had to work all through this bull#, and apart from having a cold back in February, nothing ever since. I wear a face covering at work, while shopping, and while using public transport. I find wearing them uncomfortable, as the inner-side of the covering becomes a very good breeding ground for bacteria and genetic viral material, it's moist and warm. Meanwhile, the outer-side of the covering is open to all sorts of airborne crap landing on it. The virus is only a couple of microns wide, it will sail right between face-covering fabric onto the breeding ground of the inner-side, and taken into the body with every breath intake. Disposable face-coverings are probably the better way to go, rather than using coverings for style rather than practicality, because you wear this kind of face-covering for longer periods. Only wear a face-covering once and for short periods, then dispose of it.

Drink plenty of 'good' water, and take commonsense precautions, not ones of fear. Apart from the ludicrous responses from government and state officials (who are clearly following globalisation agendas), you should be okay. The human body has no correlative for combating viral invasion, it is the best manufacturer of a natural vaccine there is, and it doesn't charge a single penny or cent for it. While it is developing anti-bodies to deal with viral infections, you will feel ill and get sick. Symptoms will be mild to severe depending upon your immune response, your age, level of fitness, and any underlying health issues (even if you are fit).

No matter what we do, some people (a small percentage of the population) will die. Government and state responses have exacerbated the crisis beyond all and reasonable precautions. They have compounded the crisis by making it more wide-spread and more calamitous, more destructive to society, and are using tyrannical legislation to impose their slapstick will. On this side of the issue, it is down to you people to sort, not politicians.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

^^^^^^100%^^^^^^
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

All the best get well soon Mrs Tekaran.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I was tested yesterday, now just awaiting the results. Headache, chills, runny nose. No fever. I know three people that have had it and none have had a fever.

Wishing you and your family all the best.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Thanks again all.

The kids and I are all still feeling fine. We got the full test done this morning. They said 24 - 72 hours for results.

Wife said she may be feeling a tiny bit better. Note: When she first wakes up, she feels much better, but after being up doing morning stuff, brushing teeth, bathroom, getting coffee, etc., things go downhill, but all in all, she says a little better. She does take melatonin for sleeping, but she has always done that. As far as medications, they gave her a couple of shots when she went to the doctor. Antibiotics and some kind of steroid. I don't take anything. All the info I have as of now.

Thanks again for all the well wishes!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
~~~Bump~~~ to follow family progress

we are all pulling for the mrs. & family

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

My thoughts are with you and your family.

As someone who has now firsthand experienced the wuflu, do you feel it was worth shutting down the world’s economy, repeatedly, for?

When hospitals get overrun with people who need treatment and there are 0 beds left, people who suffer of other illnesses than CoVid will start dying because hospitals are full. I really don't get this mindset. Even if 5%-10% need urgent hospitalisation your health care system will break down.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
And ofc. I wish everyone a speedy recovery

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Best Wishes - stay safe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join