It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There may have been massive voter fraud in Virginia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hero Protagonist
a reply to: MykeNukem

What gets me is how it was just accepted. Even after all that. How is that just, heck, legal?

People don't think critically anymore....on purpose.

Oh goody,..my side won...no need to wonder how.....or if it was legit...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: Hero Protagonist

What gets me is how it was just accepted. Even after all that. How is that just, heck, legal?

People don't think critically anymore....on purpose.

Oh goody,..my side won...no need to wonder how.....or if it was legit...

When 5 corporations and a number of tech corporations monopolise the mechanisms that allow information to be distributed, it is to little surprise only the corporate narrative is allowed to permeate.

Since this state of affairs has been around for quite some time, it is also unsurprising a great many are demoralised corporate consumer drones who blindly follow the oligarchs narrative as if it were gospel. Especially when corporate power structures silence all opposition through doxxing, demonisation and narrative control. When that fails their willing Sturmabteilung in Antifa & BLM will violently suppress dissent. Such a breach on the inalienable rights of the citizenry by for-profit corporate entities is frankly incredibly disturbing.

The only solution is to break corporate power structures through new monopoly-breaking legislation and forbidding corporate entities from infringing upon the rights of the citizens. It wouldn't hurt to expand the protections of the Bill of Rights to limit the powers of for-profit corporate entities as well as the government.

Tyranny need not be from the government. Corporate interests advance their agendas in the modern day to the detriment of numerous nations. Much like the Catholic Church of the Middle Ages, only far more insidious.

edit on 16112020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The old way was to Kill Em All And Let God Sort It Out.

Crude, but pretty effective. It even was somewhat a deterrent and was considered kinder than the old tar, feather and rail bit...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

One of Democrats favorite phrases this past year has been systemic racism.

They like the word systemic, because it describes perfectly the fraud they have committed all across the country this election.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

The old way was to Kill Em All And Let God Sort It Out.

Crude, but pretty effective. It even was somewhat a deterrent and was considered kinder than the old tar, feather and rail bit...

Amen.

At least they killed ya...lol

Now it's just a long, drawn out, assault on our freedoms, senses and intelligence...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

One of Democrats favorite phrases this past year has been systemic racism.

They like the word systemic, because it describes perfectly the fraud they have committed all across the country this election.

Even in Canada we have antifa and blm....

You know Canada's history of racism and intolerance?

Yea, me either....lol

More like Systemic Stupidity....

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Virginia was odd to watch, AP called it when trump was up I think 20 points? Called it for biden of course... I
Have they still not called Alaska for trump? Nope no bias...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join