It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There may have been massive voter fraud in Virginia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Link Everybody assumed that Trump would lose in Virginia, a state that has been aggressively Democrat starting with Obama in 2008. When Virginia's all-Democrat government enacted a slew of gun control laws, though, January saw huge Second Amendment protests in the state. Then the Wuhan Virus came along, the protests ended, and Virginia seemingly fell back into the blue zone. No one thought that it, too, might be one of the election fraud states — but that assumption may have been wrong.

We already got a tip-off last week (although we didn't realize it) that Virginia was probably yet another state in which Biden got his electoral college votes through fraud. On November 11, American Thinker published a post entitled, "Data analysis shows weird mail-in ballot anomalies in contested states."

The analysis looked at the final ratio of Democrat to Republican presidential votes in all 50 states. The norm for 40 of those 50 states was that, when counting mail-in ballots, they reflect the same ultimate ratio for the election as a whole. Thus, if a Democrat ends by winning 2 to 1, the mail-in ballots will also reflect this ratio as they arrive and get counted. That's because they've been shuffled in the postal system so they don't arrive as clumps of ballots from red or blue districts. This ratio of red versus blue incoming ballots shows up as a constant straight line on a chart.

I've been waiting for stories like these to be published ... somewhere/anywhere.

And ... I've got a strong feeling we're gonna here about some cheating that would naturally be overlooked in other areas of the country. People need to knuckle down and start demanding accountability where the voter is being disenfranchised by the opposing political team.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Out of all the states I watched on election night and the next day Virginia was one of the most suspicious to me. I thought it was awful suspicious reporting from the most populous counties and the remote rural parts of these counties didn't start to come in till all the rural counties had completely counted. It had the appearance to me that they waited to see how many votes were needed to tip the scales to Biden. The guy on CNN said Biden was in trouble in Virginia and the numbers didn't look good in Tampa till Wolf told him to STFU. About an hour in they quit talking about the election night and that folks need to remain calm cause mail-in ballots still need to be counted.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
originally posted by: Snarl

The analysis looked at the final ratio of Democrat to Republican presidential votes in all 50 states. The norm for 40 of those 50 states was that, when counting mail-in ballots, they reflect the same ultimate ratio for the election as a whole. Thus, if a Democrat ends by winning 2 to 1, the mail-in ballots will also reflect this ratio as they arrive and get counted.

This is an inaccurate statement. Mail-in ballots highly favor Democrats and Democrats voted in very, very large numbers via mail-in ballots in 2020.

Remember, the POTUS was saying that mail-in voting was illegal. His supporters felt no fear of COVID and were perfectly comfortable with in-person voting. Democrats, however, encouraged mail-in voting and believed that staying home was safer than in-person voting.
edit on 16-11-2020 by links234 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

If you read through the election thread, there are pics that show a 100,000 vote shift from Trump to Biden when it happened...yet no one acknowledges it because a narrative falls apart.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

The potus said what would happen and it did . There was almost zero accountability with the mail in ballots the process of counting mail in ballots was done to create confusion and create an opening. If the states really thought Biden won they would have rushed before election day to make sure all loose ends were tied up so they could have a glorious night, but rather strung it along to confuse and create openings for ballots to be "found".

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

The analysis looked at the final ratio of Democrat to Republican presidential votes in all 50 states. The norm for 40 of those 50 states was that, when counting mail-in ballots, they reflect the same ultimate ratio for the election as a whole. Thus, if a Democrat ends by winning 2 to 1, the mail-in ballots will also reflect this ratio as they arrive and get counted.

This is an inaccurate statement. Mail-in ballots highly favor Democrats and Democrats voted in very, very large numbers via mail-in ballots in 2020.

Remember, the POTUS was saying that mail-in voting was illegal. His supporters felt no fear of COVID and were perfectly comfortable with in-person voting. Democrats, however, encouraged mail-in voting and believed that staying home was safer than in-person voting.

That's a great narrative....but it isn't true.

Republicans requested just as many mail in ballots...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

PLease, quit falling for this crap.........none of these challenges will stand up. Most wont even see the light of day.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

yeah mail ins safer.

thats why they printed extras, and let their friends all vote for one thing.
bidden!
none of these armchair warriors voted to reduce taxxes, voted for senators, mayors, etc.

nah, they just voted for patsy46bitch47 ticket.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
So, why is it that when an important event occurs and you have over half of the participants think something foul went on, we're told to stfu and accept it. But with Obama and Trump, got to cry and stamp their feet for years?

Look at the break down of states in a county level. Look at the votes. In MN, presidential votes outnumbered local votes by about 100k-200k. But outside of Democratic counties, it was all fairly balanced.

But no, don't question it. The lords of media have declared their winner, not the government, not the voters, but the media. Trust the media.

The same people, posters, who spent the last 3 years laughing at the media for focusing on the wrong news, fearmongering and playing people, suddenly jump onto the bandwagon once they can get their nuts off.

So much for NNN.
edit on 11/16/2020 by Nivhk because: Autocorrects. Worse then AdHD

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I was just reading about Virginia’s election results last night on thegatewaypundit. I can clearly see adjusting entries in their election forms, especially after 11pm.

Multiple Reversals and Proportional Vote Entries In Virginia on Election Night after 11 PM Indicate Election Fraud Occurred in This State Too

www.thegatewaypundit.com... on-fraud-occurred-state/

These reversing entries look like adjusting entries. Anyone in the accounting profession is aware of entries posted in error that are reversed and replaced with the proper entries and amounts. Why the hell would Virginia need to make these types of entries in their voting system? There really is no logical reason (except for fraud).

after 11pm on Election Day nearly 70% of the votes recorded in Virginia went to Biden. This include hundreds of thousands of negative votes and late votes that all had the same proportion of Biden to Trump. These entries indicate election fraud occurred in Virginia.

Virginia-Election-from-11-4-5am-to-11-7

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I kept warning everyone on election night of the 5000% turnout from Langley.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

It's obvious that fraud occured in your elections, the anomalies speak for themselves.

Even people from other countries are like....WTF?

Trump won't win this IMO, but that really isn't the issue...

Our countries are using highly configurable and completely unauditable voting machines....

No one on either side can say anything verifiable about the software in these machines....which can be overwritten with new software quickly and easily.....

Recipe for disaster.....
edit on 11/16/2020 by MykeNukem because: sp. ocd

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Video has been censored.

Anyone have another source?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Video has been censored.

No video. Here's the link:

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Then in a very close House race in Virginia, a “memory stick” with over 5,000 provisional ballots were miraculously found during the night, all in the Democrat incumbent’s favor, and enough to cross the percentage needed for a recount.
edit on 16-11-2020 by Hero Protagonist because: Added a pertinent clause

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hero Protagonist
Then in a very close House race in Virginia, a “memory stick” with over 5,000 provisional ballots were miraculously found during the night, all in the Democrat incumbent’s favor, and enough to cross the percentage needed for a recount.

That's what I'm saying...anyone with some technical knowledge knows how easy this is...

A USB stick..lmao....pretty simple...but oh no.. they'd never do that...

They all have a couple USB ports, cat 5 jacks, etc..

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

And ... I've got a strong feeling we're gonna here about some cheating that would naturally be overlooked in other areas of the country. People need to knuckle down and start demanding accountability where the voter is being disenfranchised by the opposing political team.

S&F...

I'm actually really hoping that the real, unadulterated numbers that are revealed will show something equally surprising in California. I have a feeling CA is much more red than the fraudsters would have us believe - and high-tech fakery would also account for how people like Pelosi, Waters and Feinstein keep getting elected... or, maybe the people in those districts really are that stupid...
edit on 16-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Oh but yes
www.nbc12.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hero Protagonist

Oh but yes
www.nbc12.com...

So blatantly in your face, fraud.

We're down 5k votes?

Oh look we found 15 thousand votes on this USB stick.....here let me enter these.....there we go.....we win.

edit on 11/16/2020 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

What gets me is how it was just accepted. Even after all that. How is that just, heck, legal?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join