It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"...we're fixing to overturn the results of the election in multiple states..."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
how come they only cheated him out of being POTUS for his second term, why did they not cheat him out of being POTUS in 2016? if its as simple as switching "millions of votes" why did they not do it for Hilary?

They tried, but Trumps popularity took them by surprise. They simply weren't prepared for it, and couldn't make up enough of the numbers in time. They were barely able to make it look like Hillary won the popular vote.

There is also a rumor (not saying I believe it) that some military white hat(s) actually prevented them from stealing 2016, seeing an opportunity to muck up the NWO overlord's plans.

if he is so despised by the "deep state" why did they even give him a chance in the first place?

Again - they under-estimated the state of the mindset of the people of this country. They had no clue that people would actually vote for him. They all thought his running was a joke.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: tanstaafl
I predict nothing will come of it.

Tick-tock.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros, underpass61, network dude

still why not cheat it overnight in 2016 once it became apparent (like this time) that he was going to win?

it matters not whether they thought he had no chance, if they have the ability to cheat overnight and switch votes why take the risk, surely on election night in 2016 when the numbers were coming in, a simple flick of the switch and poof trump loses millions of votes like this election and Hilary gains millions

I am not sure it makes for a concept of cheating this time if they did not last time, they just thought Feck it last time, let him have 4 years

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Like I said, they didn't anticipate the amount of cheating they would need in 2016, Seriously, where are you going to find a few hundred thousand faked ballots at 4am if you didn't anticipate that you'd need them? They were under prepared, plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: Anathros, underpass61, network dude

still why not cheat it overnight in 2016 once it became apparent (like this time) that he was going to win?

it matters not whether they thought he had no chance, if they have the ability to cheat overnight and switch votes why take the risk, surely on election night in 2016 when the numbers were coming in, a simple flick of the switch and poof trump loses millions of votes like this election and Hilary gains millions

I am not sure it makes for a concept of cheating this time if they did not last time, they just thought Feck it last time, let him have 4 years

They aren't in complete control. A lot of it is just manipulating things just enough so that society moves in their favor. It is kind of like how vaccines weren't announced until AFTER the election to weaken Trumps appeal. Or how media purposely pushes a fake narrative.

It isn't as easy as flipping a switch.

Trump OVER PERFORMED in both elections. They didn't think he had a chance in hell in 2016. this was obvious from the glaringly wrong polls. remember, Trump only won by a fairly thin margin in a few swing states.

For 2020 they put the fix in to ensure a win but Trump over performed again which is why it makes Biden's results seem so absurd. Not only did he have to beat Trump, he also apparently is more popular than Obama which we all know is bunk.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Looks like FOX is pulling this video, I wonder why, hmmmm......

Maybe her bull is even more than they can take.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

go look at the dancing bill klinton video.

they TRIED to cheat.
bill did his best do see do dance routine when they got word the fix routine was being turned on.

then, some guys in the c-i-a saw something amiss, and stopped it.

trummps going to DECIMATE the demokrats, and i was neutral until this nonsense. i v0ted third party. but now, i cannot wait to laugh, when the demz go down, and they go down hard.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Yep, and supposedly she is getting ready to actually name names.

What's her expiration date now?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

Looks like she just expired, her videos are getting pulled down by FOX.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I posted this last night. Of course, they pulled this video. Only the most fanatic trump fans on fox are peddling this delusional lost cause.

This lady looked like Ms. Bela Lugosi

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Fox has been compromised...

Sidney is legit. She is the attorney that got Michael Flynn off. Instead of censoring, we should be investigating everything.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Looks like FOX is pulling this video, I wonder why, hmmmm......

If fox is not playing the video , then heck this may be credible .

Although I seriously doubt anything is going to come from a swamp filled trump administration.

When is the Kraken suppose to come out?

edit on 061130America/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2020 12:06:08 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Nope, you not fixing anything.

Trump's just making a mockery of your nation's notion of democracy.

And the outcome, no nation on Earth will ever take the USA seriously again.

What a predicament.

Other nations used to wish to emulate America, now they cross the street to get away when they see your POTUS coming.
edit on 16-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

wow, what a fast investigation. Fox must have a crack team on this.

We better hurry and get Biden confirmed and perhaps move up the inauguration!

Is Tuesday this week good for you?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

3. Trump pulls this off, the results are flipped to their true numbers revealing he is the one who won with the most massive numbers in history, many more Senate and House seats also flip as a result of correcting these numbers (you don't think they will only correct the ones for President do you?), we retake the House in the 20220 election, gain Senate seats, and the whole stinking shebang is exposed in order to facilitate massive reform for our elections, going back to paper ballots, unless/until a truly secure electronic crypto-blockchain based voting system is implemented fully within the USA, with fully auditable results that cannot be manipulated en mass, with severe criminal penalties applicable to anyone who is caught engaging in any form of intentional voter fraud (exceptions for one-off innocent mistakes).

It's a nice scenario, but I'm not as optimistic as you are. Lets hope we get something even resembling your scenario, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It's still on FOX LOL just do a search.You are gonna whip people into a frenzy? LOL
edit on 16-11-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
They never expected Trump to win. Trump turned out to be that 40-1 long-shot at the horse track that they didn't worry about. They weren't going to make that mistake this time around.

Exactly! It's very similar to some games of StarCraft I played back in the day. I used to live in a house with my best friends from HS, three of us were gamers, the other rarely played them. Well, we all decided to have a house match for grins n' giggles sake.

The three of us gamers knew we had to worry about each other, but none of us paid any mind to our fourth friend because, well, he rarely plays games so we can easily dispatch him when necessary. During one large battle between the three of us, our friend comes in with a very large, well balanced army and destroys all three of us. Not only was his army large, but he had the right units to counter a lot of our forces, putting us all in our places.

In other words, we didn't take him seriously and ended up regretting it.

Next few matches we played, all of us made sure to not only take him seriously, but we made sure to take him out early, just to be safe. lol

I view the same thing happening in our country right now, they know better than to not take him seriously, so they're doing what they can by "any means necessary".

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
I predict nothing will come of it.

Track record? For example:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Four years later and it still sounds almost foreign to most folks.

We're still not there yet but if anything needs trustless application, it's voting

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join