It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"...we're fixing to overturn the results of the election in multiple states..."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
"... and, President Trump won by not just hundreds of thousands of votes, but by millions of votes that were shifted by this software that was designed expressly for that purpose."

and here is a verbatim exchange between them that is very, very telling...

Maria:
"Wow! So, Sydney, you feel that you will be able to prove this. Do you have the software in your possession? Do you have the hardware in your possession? How will you prove this Sydney?"

Sydney:
"Well, I've got lots of ways to prove it Maria, but I'm not gonna tell on National TV what all we have. I just can't do that."

Maria:
"Ok, but you have a very small time frame here, the elections are supposed to be certifi3ed in early December, do you believe that you can present this to the courts and be successful within just this couple of weeks?"

Sydney:
"Well let me put it this way, first of all, I never say anything I can't prove, secondly, the evidence is coming in so fast I can't even process it all. Millions of Americans have written I would say by now, uh, definitely hundreds of thousands have stepped forward with their different experiences of voter fraud, but this is a massive election fraud, and I'm very concerned it involved not only DOMINION and its SmartMatic software, but that the software essentially was used by other election machines also. It was the software that was the problem. Even their own manual explains how votes can be wiped away. They can put, it's like drag-n-drop, Trump votes to a separate folder, and then delete that folder. It's absolutely brazen how people bought this system and why they bought this system. In fact, every State that bought DOMINION, for sure, should have a criminal investigation or at least a serious investigation of the officers in the States who bought the software. We've even got evidence of some kickbacks, essentially..."

There is a lot more. If you are interested in the truth, and what is coming, I highly suggest you watch this, then follow Sydney wherever you can.

All of this is directly from Sydney Powell yesterday (Sunday) morning, in an interview with one of the last remaining liberty loving hosts on Fox News (she's always been one of my favorites), Maria Bartiromo, on her 'Sunday Morning Futures' show:

edit on 16-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: ETA: closing quotes

+32 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I want guilty verdicts.

Lots of them.

# 1246

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
This video has been posted a few times, along with another she did with Lou Dobbs where she said she was going to "release the Kraken".

The issue here is that if everything she and Rudy say is true, then this runs very deep into the system. It would be a massive criminal and civil case with seemingly many well known names involved. That leaves only two outcomes if they can prove their case.
1. It gets thrown out, covered up, and life goes on.
2. A handful of patsies take the fall, Trump is re-elected, and none of the big names behind it suffer any ill effects. They live to cheat another day.

edit on 11/16/2020 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Agreed. This is as big as Epstein.

Obviously, you can't have everyone involved locked up, there would be no one left in government.... heh wait a minute... ahh, but that would never work.

Yeah, let's go with #2

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Who do you trust with the recount?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I predict 4 years of conservatives yelling lock them up. Looking at the past 4 years and how justice was just around the corner we are again being led by the carrot and stick. Sorry to say folks we are just being hamstrung. I hope Trump knows his base is beginning to fatigue and justice needs to be delivered and I have my doubts that even if this is true the likelihood justice being delivered are slim to none.

Sorry for the skepticism and negativity but Its either a lie or no one will ever face justice.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I dont really know enough about this subject to know if the election was rigged or not but-

Anyone who believes the theory that the hidden overlords of our planet love to tell everyone what they are up to by hiding things in plain sight are not surprised by the name "Dominion."
One of the dictionary definitions for the word is:

"A territory or sphere of influence or control."

Influence,control-These are not words usually associated with a fair election.

Also its not the first time vote machines have been suspected of rigging votes-remember the whole "Diebold" vote rigging claims (connections to Dick Cheyney,supposedly rigged in favor of GWB).I expect this new claim will result in the same outcome-nothing will be done.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
how come they only cheated him out of being POTUS for his second term, why did they not cheat him out of being POTUS in 2016? if its as simple as switching "millions of votes" why did they not do it for Hilary?

if he is so despised by the "deep state" why did they even give him a chance in the first place?

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
how come they only cheated him out of being POTUS for his second term, why did they not cheat him out of being POTUS in 2016? if its as simple as switching "millions of votes" why did they not do it for Hilary?

if he is so despised by the "deep state" why did they even give him a chance in the first place?

They never expected Trump to win. Trump turned out to be that 40-1 long-shot at the horse track that they didn't worry about. They weren't going to make that mistake this time around.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Oh, they cheated alright. They just weren't prepared for how much they would have to cheat. That's why Hillary flew into a drunken rage and Podesta sent everyone home. This time, they made sure not to make the same mistake - the only problem being that Trump was even more popular than in 2016. Now the over-the-top numbers for Biden look absurd. No way Basement Joe pulled 10mil more votes than Obama and everybody with a conscience knows it.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Who do you trust with the recount?

No one.

Which is why we need a trustless, publicly auditable system. Something like a blockchain-based consensus network where every vote cast is tokenized and serialized like cash or Bitcoin is now.

You would then need to secure and isolate the hardware used until election day. Couple this with nation-wide voter verification and ID that is tied to your voter-registration, also backed up by a robust blockchain.

No over-the-air voting or voting from home online unless there are circumstances that prevent the voter from participating in a public polling station. In the event that OTA voting or voting from home, a temporary secure client is distributed from the Secretary of State website from each state that allows a secure, end to end connection to the election system. This method of voting would have to be subject to further security audits that would ensure the integrity of the vote cast, the integrity of the software, and regular audits of source-code.

Every vote will have a secure, tamper-evident, copy resistant paper copy also represented on the blockchain via oracle integration(this will require the reader to look some stuff up).

Crypto-tumblers are used to "launder" the cryptocurrencies use by exchanging one group of digital coins for another and randomizing who gets what in return. So if someone is tracking certain coins across a chain of transactions, they will lose the trail cold. This system, with a few changes, can be used to maintain the secret ballot aspect that helps make our system more robust and would prevent hackers from tracking a single voter chain and potentially manipulating that voter's ballot in some way.

If we wanted security we would have it. But I believe the elite in power don't want it because they need an "Easy Button" for getting rid of candidates they don't like without having to pull a Kennedy.
edit on 11 16 2020 by projectvxn because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

why would they have needed to? Hillary had a 97% chance of winning.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Cheating is a monumental undertaking that requires plenty of setup. They honestly believed their polls, and didn't have dominion. When they lost in 2016, they started with impeachment scandals to try to undo it, and in the meantime they invested in the cheats to make sure it didn't happen in 2020.

The cheating is self evident; he only won record vote turnouts in states that were last to count and battleground swing states. If we look at GA and AZ; they have both gotten even closer, .3% and shrinking. WI doing a recount, GA doing a recount, PA being litigated against Dominion, he only needs 3 to win.

Everybody keeps trying to say he should concede, why concede, when he's getting closer to winning everyday? It's not over until it's over, but you want him to quit early?
edit on 16-11-2020 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

they need him to quit so he doesn't luck up and find enough slime to expose this mess.
Media is already doing their part pretending it's "unprecedented" to not concede but fail to remember Algore.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Amazing isn't it? We can exchange tens of and hundreds of thousands of dollars securely online but we can't figure out how to count votes securely...

Given practically everyone has a smart phone, you could do two step verification pretty easily as well to cast a vote.

About the only way to defraud the system at that point would be vote harvesting or getting people to vote who otherwise would not... think farming nursing homes for people still alive but not coherent and voting in their place. Democrats are professionals at that part of the game.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Her claims seem absolutely insane unless its tied to this:

Rep. Louie Gohmert on reports of a Scytl server raid in Germany

youtu.be...

If infact, Trump actually ended up with these servers and the data does show evidence of changed votes, her claims don't seem so outlandish.
edit on 16-11-2020 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Why would they also lose the Senate and lose seats in the House?

Grand conspiracy carried out across multiple states in multiple districts affecting just the presidential election. Sure. If you're going to rig an election, why not rig total and complete power?

Next they're going to tell us that the actors who perpetrated this were too incompetent to take everything. Schrodinger's election fraud; too incompetent to pull it off, too savvy to be stopped.

link   

if he is so despised by the "deep state" why did they seeseven give him a chance in the first place?

I don't think they thought they needed to. That he he had a chance to win. They went with the half-assed russian collusion thing in the off chance he did. I dont think they thought he would do as much damage to their system as he did. I believe they might of cheated in the midterms though and Trump's team maybe set a trap this election. Just my theory.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
This video has been posted a few times, along with another she did with Lou Dobbs where she said she was going to "release the Kraken".

I know, but this was the most recent, and had additional relevant info imo. She plainly stated that she doesn't state things like this if she doesn't have the goods. She has the goods. They can prove this beyond a reasonable doubt.

The issue here is that if everything she and Rudy say is true, then this runs very deep into the system. It would be a massive criminal and civil case with seemingly many well known names involved.

Yep, and supposedly she is getting ready to actually name names.

That leaves only two outcomes if they can prove their case.
1. It gets thrown out, covered up, and life goes on.
2. A handful of patsies take the fall, Trump is re-elected, and none of the big names behind it suffer any ill effects. They live to cheat another day.

Wrong. Trump didn't go to the trouble of spending 3 years setting this up just to sweep it under the rug.

So, the 3rd possible outcome is:

3. Trump pulls this off, the results are flipped to their true numbers revealing he is the one who won with the most massive numbers in history, many more Senate and House seats also flip as a result of correcting these numbers (you don't think they will only correct the ones for President do you?), we retake the House in the 20220 election, gain Senate seats, and the whole stinking shebang is exposed in order to facilitate massive reform for our elections, going back to paper ballots, unless/until a truly secure electronic crypto-blockchain based voting system is implemented fully within the USA, with fully auditable results that cannot be manipulated en mass, with severe criminal penalties applicable to anyone who is caught engaging in any form of intentional voter fraud (exceptions for one-off innocent mistakes).

There will always be potential voter fraud,

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Video link broken, probably censored.
Article here:
www.zerohedge.com...

I predict nothing will come of it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join