It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How a Philly Mob Boss Stole the Election - and Why He May Flip on Joe Biden.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
If Trump doesn't follow the rules your MSM over masters will tell you.. you know that.

What do you mean 'if trump doesn't follow the rules'? I thought it was without question and I also like that you think I need to take my marching orders from someone for saying your guy lost.

So IF Trump pulls this off...

Uh, yeah, about that, don't put any money on that outcome.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Annee

Don’t you think fraudulent FISA warrants was a systematic attempt to nullify a duly elected president.

And what about the blatant lies of Adam Schiff?

Those are very real and documented.

Are you reading only one side?

“Even a few of Trump’s fellow Republicans have said Schiff has made an effective case.”

You are confusing RHINOs for whatever “Trump’s Republicans” are. You don’t seem to realize that Republicans have acknowledged for a while now that we have swamp creatures in office. Like Romney. Like No Name. Those guys are/were corrupt as hell and they clearly would side with whatever side makes
trump go away.

Adam Schiff had nothing but a bag of lies.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilverRocket
If there's any truth to this then hopefully author/journalist George Anastasia will pipe in on it. He does podcasts and stuff about the Philly mob and he knows his stuff.

EDIT: Mob Talk is his YouTube channel. I'll keep my eye on if he says anything about this.

Thanks that sounds like it might be an interesting channel to watch

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Probably not for Joe, I would guess. Trump has been loosely involved with the mafia since the "concrete club" helped him build back in the late 80's. The mafia would decide which "mafia" owned concrete construction company would get the large contracts, eliminating bidding and driving up the cost of the contracts. The property owner would pay a bit of kickback and blamo, concrete is now being poured into your new hotels. Trump funneled millions into the 5 families that ran new york and other large cities on the Eastern side of the country. Trump got brought in for testimony but never gave up the info, guessing that is why he is still alive after dealing with the mob. Then RICO killed it all

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Nothing surprises me any more. On the premise that the mob still operates, what are the chances Trumps rubbed shoulders with a few bosses during his time in New York as the global 'real estate & construction' mogul?

I'm thinking plenty of times. Connections made during that time could pay dividends now.

If you know what I mean........

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Any thoughts on Vegas not calling race for Biden yet ?

Someone there understands that the President isn't elected by popular vote, and the MSM actually doesn't call the election?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: mamabeth
A tight knit group of Italian businessmen who have
a tendency to play rough.

I don't know any people like that and none of my major appliances fell off a truck.
Those beaded curtains, chia pets and troll dolls all broke within a week!

I WANT A FAIR TRADE!!

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
I think I now have a full house on ‘Who’s behind the voting fraud’ bingo.

Russia check, China check, Deep State check and now the mafia, house!!

There was no way people voted against Trump rather than voting for Biden is there?

You forgot Venezuela, dead people voting, pets voting, dead pets voting, sharpiegate, Hammer and Scorecard.

Pretty sure that's exactly what happened. Trump is such a repugnant character that they voted for the 2nd worst Dem candidate since Killary.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Any thoughts on Vegas not calling race for Biden yet ?

Someone there understands that the President isn't elected by popular vote, and the MSM actually doesn't call the election?

Biden has 306 EC votes, just like Trump in 2016.

The Popular vote is one thing but the EC vote is in the bag for Biden

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Those beaded curtains, chia pets and troll dolls all broke within a week!

I WANT A FAIR TRADE!!

LOL. I remember a lot of the stuff being crap. "You boosted Windex? Really?"

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Biden has 306 EC votes, just like Trump in 2016.

Kindof impossible... you know, since the Electoral College hasn't even met yet.

The Popular vote is one thing but the EC vote is in the bag for Biden

We'll see. There are multiple ways Trump can win. The two most likely are getting the invalid ballots (that were counted without any GOP ballot watchers being able to actually see them) tossed, flipping the state to Trump, to getting the State Legislatures in the most contentious States to invalidate the election due to too much concern, and choosing the Electors themselves (and these are R controlled State legislatures, so I'll let you guess which way that will go)...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Kindof impossible... you know, since the Electoral College hasn't even met yet.

Right so in 2016 when Trump earned 306 EC votes in the public elections, how many EC votes did he get?

We'll see. There are multiple ways Trump can win. The two most likely are getting the invalid ballots (that were counted without any GOP ballot watchers being able to actually see them) tossed

Team Trump aren't going ahead with that accusation anymore.

flipping the state to Trump, to getting the State Legislatures in the most contentious States to invalidate the election due to too much concern, and choosing the Electors themselves (and these are R controlled State legislatures, so I'll let you guess which way that will go)...

I don't have to guess because nothing is being flipped. The court cases are being overturned yet you guys still thing the Annoying Orange can defeat Creepy Joe. It's pure fantasy.
edit on 16/11/20 by djz3ro because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

"Kindof impossible... you know, since the Electoral College hasn't even met yet."

Right so in 2016 when Trump earned 306 EC votes in the public elections, how many EC votes did he get?

Hillary conceded, so there was no controversy, nothing challenged, and nothing changed.

"originally posted by: tanstaafl
We'll see. There are multiple ways Trump can win. The two most likely are getting the invalid ballots (that were counted without any GOP ballot watchers being able to actually see them) tossed"

Team Trump aren't going ahead with that accusation anymore.

As if you know anything. You've already demonstrated that you don't review any evidence before commenting on it as if you know something about it.

"flipping the state to Trump, to getting the State Legislatures in the most contentious States to invalidate the election due to too much concern, and choosing the Electors themselves (and these are R controlled State legislatures, so I'll let you guess which way that will go)..."

I don't have to guess because nothing is being flipped. The court cases are being overturned

The initial ones yes (but not all - he did win one significant one).

No one expected to win in the lower courts.

This is going to the Supreme Court. You know that don't you? Alito already alluded to the fact they will take the PA case when he ordered that they segregate the ballots that they had already been ordered to segregate but were refusing to do.

Have you ever seen a judge when they find out their direct, very specific orders are violated? They can be a little pissy about things like that. Like, maybe invalidating all 650,000 of the ballots in question - or even the entire State's election, handing it off to the State Legislature.

But who knows what they will do when the evidence regarding the wholesale electronic fraud is proven... they may just toss the whole shebang to Congress - in which case, Trump wins.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Hillary conceded, so there was no controversy, nothing challenged, and nothing changed.

Because Hillary did the decent thing and conceded. What she didn't do is spread conspiracy theory nonsense, undermine the election process and home up the forward momentum of democracy like Drumpf has.

"originally posted by: tanstaafl
As if you know anything. You've already demonstrated that you don't review any evidence before commenting on it as if you know something about it.

No, you have once again made a wrong assumption about me (I sense a theme here) I, like a lot of posters here don't do videos. I take information onboard better in written form, I love to read (I'm considered "very well read" among most of my friends). At least now I have a glimpse at what passes for logic in your eyes, why you might mistakenly believe Trump won.

The initial ones yes (but not all - he did win one significant one).

No one expected to win in the lower courts.

If his evidence was thrown (and in the case of the affidavits laughed) out of the "small" courts, why do you think it will make it through the Supreme Court? Oh do you think Kavennah and Barrett are in Trump's pocket because he nominated them? I'm not sure the Supreme Court would do as you think.

This is going to the Supreme Court. You know that don't you? Alito already alluded to the fact they will take the PA case when he ordered that they segregate the ballots that they had already been ordered to segregate but were refusing to do.

Will PA flip the election in The Donald's favour?

Have you ever seen a judge when they find out their direct, very specific orders are violated? They can be a little pissy about things like that.

No, never, have you?

Like, maybe invalidating all 650,000 of the ballots in question - or even the entire State's election, handing it off to the State Legislature.

On what grounds? None of the evidence stands up in court so far.

But who knows what they will do when the evidence regarding the wholesale electronic fraud is proven... they may just toss the whole shebang to Congress - in which case, Trump wins.

What wholesale electronic fraud? You banging on about Michigan again?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Look almost a little good to be true.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

What wholesale electronic fraud? You banging on about Michigan again

What planet are you living on....

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

So you ignore my questions and expect me to answer yours?

You're a stuck record.

Looking forward to hearing you Reee after the EC vote, don't forget to get your #NotMyPresident ready.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Because Hillary did the decent thing and conceded.

Rotflmao!

And 5 seconds after she conceded she started telling anyone and everyone that would listen that Trump was an illegitimate President and Putin puppet, and the MSM lapped it up, along with things like you.

What she didn't do is spread conspiracy theory nonsense,

Ummm... that would be incorrect. She is still peddling the Russia Hoax conspiracy theory nonsense.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

a reply to: purplemer

So you ignore my questions and expect me to answer yours?

You're a stuck record.

Looking forward to hearing you Reee after the EC vote, don't forget to get your #NotMyPresident ready.

We figured we could get the Dems #not my president at a discounted price since you won't be needing it, don't worry we will sell it back to you next time if you should need it back. Hopefully you didn't think only the Dems could Reeeee, but doubt our Reeee will last the whole 4 years, but who knows at this point?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Hmmmm.....Go Go “ Rico Rudy “ ? What’s up with the sharpies , didn’t they make ballots unreadable ? If this was true, which wouldn’t surprise me, but would Merlino be willing to incriminate himself / mob because of what I would assume is an unpaid debt for the rigging services? Interesting, Good Find !
The full article states he wants a deal for testimony.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join