It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this enough proof he's not president elect

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Murgatroid

Big difference is they said that BEFORE the election. This one is over and Not Your President Elect Biden beat Your President Unelect Trump.

Oh, right, unless the lawsuits drop with the 'evidence'. Maybe we'll see them the morning of January 20th in a last ditch effort by Jesus to correct the outcome.

Perhaps, but if you can hold out that long, on Jan 20, I can almost guarantee you will see someone take the oath of office.

The only thing that would change that, would be lawsuits, but this guy I know ASSURED me that there is nothing to them, so you have nothing to worry about. The guy you don't like will be out and the other guy you don't like will be president. That I can guarantee, even without the weak disclaimer.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Some of us have been saying all along that Biden is not the president elect yet. but there are Liberal Democrats that are stating he is, in fact, Biden and his party are lying when they says he is. This should be pretty much straightened out and the results will be in within a couple of weeks more. If Trump would have won with this kind of election, Biden would be challenging. This is different than with Hillary, she had no possible way she could have got enough electoral votes. She had no option to challenge the election, the electoral count was way into Trump's favor. Was that an honest election four years ago...who knows, nobody actually verified anything, nobody even looked for voting fraud, Detroit never got their votes straightened out as far as I know, but Hillary lost by so much, they just cancelled the count there because it was impossible.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
The guy you don't like will be out and the other guy you don't like will be president. That I can guarantee, even without the weak disclaimer.

Yeah, that's my problem in a nutshell.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

If this noose keeps tightening, Joe Biden is in real jeopardy.

The DOJ sends another Biden business "associate" to prison today: twitter.com...

He's #3 this year.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I firmly believe that drum stick in your hand will soon magically turn into a crow, might need a bigger hat too BTW, bon appétit...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
I firmly believe that drum stick in your hand will soon magically turn into a crow, might need a bigger hat too BTW, bon appétit...

I'm sure you do, you need to cling to something to help stave of the reality of this soul-crushing election loss.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Soul-crushing election loss? LOL.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Cute video, is that the SS Trump going down to Rudy's unleashed hotel kraken?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Ah yes, the semantic argument people are telling themselves to help sooth the loss. The bad news is Not My President Elect Biden will still end up being in charge come the 20th of January.

Pino.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Pine trees?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

It works on a few levels. Also search your Italian roots.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
It works on a few levels. Also search your Italian roots.

'Pino' is short for Giuseppe and also means 'pine tree' in Italian. I'm just not getting the reference.

edit on 16-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
LOL the electoral count is way In Biden's favor while GA has not been added in last i checked Biden has 290 and holding all that is left is verifying this .
and once GA votes get counted in Biden will have 306 .
Now we all KNOW it has Not been verified yet we also KNOW the news DOES NOT call winners or losers it just goes BY points saying Biden has the lead and has won is prediction the final verification will be for Biden and they are RIGHT .
Unless your Boy Trump can manage to get the election its self called corupt then he is out ./

NO ONE is talking about one state even here posters say every state and if true then Trumps out anyway .
NO ONE wins In a rigged race its redone ever time.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
As for the rest of Biden is on deaths doorstep don't expect that to play out he seams to eb in much better shape then Trump and went through the whole voting just fine did many personal appearances never once showing any signs of being really unhealthy .

But maybe your hopping teh VO does end up being President me i don't think Biden is going any ware and in 4 years a NEW guy will be voted in . HOPFULLY some one better then BOTH trump and Biden ( dont know how it could get a worse pick >

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

The 'Kraken' is about to start crackin'....

Sidney Powell To Release the Kraken on Dominion Voting System Fraud

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: midnightstar

The 'Kraken' is about to start crackin'....

Sidney Powell To Release the Kraken on Dominion Voting System Fraud

When?

Still nothing.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

All in good time, he's just working up an appetite...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Is this enough proof that the media calling the projected winner president-elect before the EC cast their votes wasn't a problem before the butt-hurt?

President-Elect Trump - Nov. 9, 2016

What President-elect Trump could mean for women’s rights globally - Nov. 9, 2016

What does a President-elect Trump mean for Silicon Valley? Nothing very good. - Nov. 9, 2016

How President-Elect Trump Views Science - Nov. 9, 2016

Dear Mr President-elect Trump, thanks! We now live in the best of all possible worlds - Nov. 10, 2016

President-Elect Trump: A Gift? - Nov. 10, 2016

President-Elect Trump - Nov. 21, 2016

Hillary conceded......Trump has not.

Apples to Oranges
edit on 16-11-2020 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

what is your hurry? If Biden won, he will still be the winner when this is all over. If he cheated, he won't.
letting the media whip you into a lather only offers others the chance to laugh at you.

When this is over, you can continue to gloat and laugh and point and make lists and do whatever the news tells you to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join