It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this enough proof he's not president elect

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I didn't see this posted, so here goes. The justice team posted on behalf of congress on Twitter and made it very clear joe biden in NOT the president elect, as we all knew. I think it's pretty sad they have to come out an say what is common sense to most. I wonder if this is just another step in helping people realize he didn't win and most likely will not. Also want to add this is right in the face of the MSM. I wonder how they will report or not report this?

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 11/16/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Can you post a portion of what they said? Some of us have been banned by Twitter.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

OPs Link
edit on 16-11-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten
You can go to the following link to read the official statement...
Link

According to Congressional intent and past precedent set by President Clinton, as of today, there is no apparent President-Elect.

A GSA spokesman recently stated that “the GSA Administrator ascertains the apparent successful candidate once a winner is clear based on the process laid out in the Constitution.” I strongly encourage you to do just that: follow the Constitution and past precedent, not the media, when making your determination of the President-Elect. This democracy relies on a rule of law and the law must be followed.

Sincerely,

Jody Hice
Ranking Member
Subcommittee on Government Operations

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Ah yes, the semantic argument people are telling themselves to help sooth the loss. The bad news is Not My President Elect Biden will still end up being in charge come the 20th of January.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
You can go to the following link to read the official statement...
Link

According to Congressional intent and past precedent set by President Clinton, as of today, there is no apparent President-Elect.

A GSA spokesman recently stated that “the GSA Administrator ascertains the apparent successful candidate once a winner is clear based on the process laid out in the Constitution.” I strongly encourage you to do just that: follow the Constitution and past precedent, not the media, when making your determination of the President-Elect. This democracy relies on a rule of law and the law must be followed.

Sincerely,

Jody Hice
Ranking Member
Subcommittee on Government Operations

Thanks, it wasn't in the OP but now I see the image.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Sorry I was still writing it up. Pictures are up now. ETA I deleted my twitter account I just go on as a guest I guess, I can't do anything interactive
edit on 11/16/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: 772STi

Ah yes, the semantic argument people are telling themselves to help sooth the loss. The bad news is Not My President Elect Biden will still end up being in charge come the 20th of January.

For how long?

Kamala Harris introduced as "the next president of the United States"
edit on 11/16/2020 by Klassified because: add description

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

For how long?

For 2 years and 1 day. That's my call and I'm sticking with it.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

For how long?

I knew there was an optimist somewhere under that cynicism.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I knew there was an optimist somewhere under that cynicism.

I think I've been saying for awhile that Biden is just a place holder.

edit on 16-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not My President? I said that back during Obama. I’m upping it to Not My Country...

And really this is just the “stuff a sock” into the whining by the non-existent Official Office of the President Elect crying about not getting a transition team setup. The reality is, so long as there is a monkey wrench...Biden ain’t jack..

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Some say April 1 for the surprise...I say Feb 2, because it is apparent it has to be done by then. But the whole 2 years and a day was the plan...just Joe was never gonna make it that long.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
And really this is just the “stuff a sock” into the whining by the non-existent Official Office of the President Elect crying about not getting a transition team setup. The reality is, so long as there is a monkey wrench...Biden ain’t jack..

I personally like both sides acting like children, it shows how little either of them care about anything other than themselves. Maybe people can start catching on that they are unimportant to the Parties.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
But the whole 2 years and a day was the plan...just Joe was never gonna make it that long.

It's the only way for her to get the extra full terms the next two election's fraud will guarantee.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Also mentions government funded transition assistance. Maybe they are really upset they are not getting money yet?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

For how long?

RBG hoped she'd outlast the Trump Administration too. LOL

I'm betting Biden lasts less than two ... and probably a LOT less than that.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
For Biden to get two years Jill is gonna have to pull a Woodrow Wilson his last 6 months or longer.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Still waiting on the BIG evidence of voter fraud, now that would be really interesting.

Biden will only become President-elect once the final EC votes are cast, because Trump will never concede, it’s too much of a grown up move for him.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Still waiting on the BIG evidence of voter fraud...

It's coming any day now. Really.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join