It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion software thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Look at whom Dominion executives have supported: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Firsthand evidence that Smartmatic voting software designed to change vote without being detected.

-MM

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

The machines are not the problem, it is the SmartMatic software that is used in the Dominion systems

This old chestnut again?

SmartMatic themselves released a statement that refutes your bogus and previously debunked claim. Yet here you are ignorantly parading it about like fact.

Trump would be proud!

SmartMatic fact checked.
edit on 17/11/20 by djz3ro because: To add the fact check link

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Which wasn't in the Dominion machines. Check the links below your post and above this one!

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Dominion, Smartmatic, and Scytl voting systems are intertwined, and perpetrated massive fraud this election.

All three our members of the Department of Homeland Security advisory committee for voting integrity and security.

Not surprisingly, that committee put out a statement last week saying the election was Fair, honest, and trouble-free.

So we have Dominion, Scytl and SmartMatic all refuting your claim. Hell, Scytl doesn't even have offices in Germany or Barcelona for them to have been raided.

Sorry, another Nothingburger.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Trump lawyers says Dominion Voting Systems have the ability to alter the votes in real time as they're coming in.

-MM

Except it doesn't stand up to a fact check!

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I´ve stopped believing the Leftist MSM now - imo MSM objective journalism is dead, replaced by political activists posing as objective journalists.

-MM

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Dominion voting systems conflict of interest uncovered in Michigan.

mobile.twitter.com...

She held the roles at seperate times. Still, you have finally found something.

She was Mykale Garrett when working for Dominion and by all accounts seems to be called Kelly Garrett now. I've suggested Politifact do a fact check on this.

See, I don't always rubbish your claims, just when they can be debunked.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

I´ve stopped believing the Leftist MSM now - imo MSM objective journalism is dead, replaced by political activists posing as objective journalists.

-MM

Ok but how about the links above from Dominon, Sytl and Smartmatic? They aren't left wing msm

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Except it doesn't stand up to a fact check!

Are you some kind of joker. The fact checks where set up by the elite because they where loosing the narrative.

kek

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Stupid putting DUMB machines in charge of voting ( phone help )
Cashers .
AI well who know sBUt what happens when AI likes the other gut more lol .

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"The machines are not the problem, it is the SmartMatic software that is used in the Dominion systems"

This old chestnut again?

SmartMatic themselves released a statement that refutes your bogus and previously debunked claim. Yet here you are ignorantly parading it about like fact.

Ignorance is bliss as they say.

But, since you said you prefer reading to videos, by all means take a gander.

Trump would be proud!

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Ok but how about the links above from Dominon, Sytl and Smartmatic? They aren't left wing msm

Yeah, they're only the ones engaging in the fraud.

But by all means, go as the bank robber if he robbed the bank. I'm sure he'll tell the truth.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Smartmatic Director Admitted in 2017 that Their System Was Able to Create “At Least One Million” Phantom Votes in that Year’s Venezuela Election

In Ausust 2017 Smartmatic Director Antonio Mugica admitted that the Smartmatic machines and software created at least one million phantom votes in the national elections in Venezuela.

Mugica added that the fact election observers were not in the room helped Smartmatic machines steal the election.

This statement by Mugica was in August 2017.

The related Dominion equipment is used in North Carolina, Nevada, Georgia, Michigan, Arizona and Pennsylvania – key battleground states this year.

Video:
Election Company: Venezuela Result was Tampered
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

And another video related to election fraud, and censored from the 'Tube.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

See, I don't always rubbish your claims, just when they can be debunked.

Except Politifact couldn't properly debunk the claim that the earth is flat. They are totally biased BS.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nothing involved in the outcome of an election should be allowed if it shows political bias like this. I can't even wear a political t-shirt or cap when I walk into a polling station.
edit on 17-11-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

So we should take SmartMatic at their word, but all of the voter fraud by postal workers who have come forward as eye witnesses shouldn't be believed?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Gosh, I can't believe those companies didn't come out and say "Yes, our machines that you paid billions of dollars for are easily manipulated and don't work as advertised, but thanks for your money anyways!"

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

If SmartMatic donated to a political foundation, they should no longer be allowed for use in an election. I wouldn't want one that donated to Trump either because we'd be right back in this boat. I just want a fair election. That shouldn't be too much for the American people to ask for.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join