It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPEACH. After New Lock Down Orders Attempt to Remove Ms Whitmer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thov420
Even people over age 70 have a 95% chance of recovery, IF they contract Covid-19 in the first place.

Source: www.cdc.gov... (Chart 60% down the page)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

maybe going into a full swing lockdown isn't such a bad idea.

Our debt is through the roof. History high unemployment, many people facing being homeless.

I love how you can take cause and effect, add some voodoo, and suddenly the cause also becomes the solution.

All the things you've listed were largely caused by widespread and poorly managed state lockdowns.
edit on 11/15/20 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

a reply to: Nyiah

I know what your saying.

And it sucks yet we have to deal with it.

Crap sucks but we do what we have to do.

We can put that petrodollar to use and make this happen.
We just need to figure out how.
So come on peeps? Let's do this.

No, we don't have to do it. As with household budgets, if there's no way to finance something, you don't get to do it.

The country is broke as #. To do it the way you want would take nothing short of becoming a post-scarcity Trek-like planet overnight, because if you're going to hold to it being so pervasive that we need to live on the dole, you HAVE to admit it will never be accomplished until all 8 billion of us stay home.

That, in our era, will never happen.

I'm a little confused?
Do you live in my area?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
These are strange time in America. Worst nightmare *check*

More violence coming *check*

Economic depression and tota annihilation l of the free market *check*

This country, did not learn from history. I blame this on our education system, also the character of a free market is to blame.

At this point I just feel like I am watching a train wreck in slow motion, those that do not have an IQ above their body temp will think that soothing light rushing towards them is a new utopia.

We are devolving now folks, we are watching the fall of a nation, right under our noses.

At this point if you’re not awake, not prepared and those that have hope, and believe things are going to get better I have a bridge to sell you, you are under mind control. 🤦‍♂️

Over and out.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Yo brah, let's just focus on a plan.
I should have asked that from the get go. But I didn't and I don't like editing my posts.

And ya most don't get sick. Yet we still have to get this under control.

So how do we do so and keep America and other countries operational.

Rip the band-aid off and see what happens.

The measured, calculated approaches didn't deliver, so that's now a legitimate option -- we roll with it.

That old saying about the definition of stupidity may apply to repeat lockdowns, the one about doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting a different outcome each time, only to have the same outcome as the first time happen again and again.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I know people who think Gretchen is so great because of her concern. She lies about how many lives they saved. They just shuffled the deaths down the road a little, they should have opened up the state and let everyone get covid in the summer, making herd immunity for the majority of the people. Too late now to do that, we now have seasonal illnesses to adjuvant the disease, the death rate and serious illnesses will now balloon again as people get two or more diseases at the same time like they did in March and April.

Science would show what I am saying is right, a lot less people would die if most people got this in the summer. Just protect the most susceptable all summer long. MSM is the one that made people fearful and they believed in a lie that people like Whitmer were spreading. Science often has different parameters, the governors faithful followers in her circle of people working under her are not thinking well, now lots more people will die this winter, which will make it appear she was right. Just look at how little deaths we were getting for how many infections were happening in the summer.

I have been saying this for a long time, and people who are afraid of this disease can't fathom what I am saying, because they do not actually research things like I do, they trust in overpayed "experts" who use charts and graphs to make what they say look real. Put a chart or graph to back up your sales pitch and more people will believe it even if it is not real.

This is a serious virus, but it is much worse for everyone if you get it when the risk of pneumonia, the flu, and other viruses and infections is greater. Wear a mask and social distance when in stores, that does reduce the spread a little so the hospitals do not get overloaded. Now I fear we actually may need to be careful not to catch this, seasonal viruses are starting to be passed around, but if you wear a mask, less of them will spread too.

I would sign a petition to impeach her, she is messing up this whole virus response, now lots more people are at risk of a serious illness forming off of this virus. If many people had herd immunity already, there would be less deaths this winter, her professionals should know this, why didn't they tell her about this? It is common sense.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Ok, what's your plan? Another lockdown?

So we have this illness, highly infectious but barely life-threatening to anyone not already compromised. What are we really supposed to do about it? How do we get it "under control"? I'm not against masks, I wear one everywhere it's required and I'd say 90+% follow that rule already in my area of SW Wisconsin which is supposedly a hot spot.

Do you really think a total lockdown is going to change the numbers? Someone has to go out to get groceries and essential items which is going to put them at risk, which when they get home is going to put other household members at risk. Where does it end?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: thov420

Ok, what's your plan? Another lockdown?

So we have this illness, highly infectious but barely life-threatening to anyone not already compromised. What are we really supposed to do about it? How do we get it "under control"? I'm not against masks, I wear one everywhere it's required and I'd say 90+% follow that rule already in my area of SW Wisconsin which is supposedly a hot spot.

Do you really think a total lockdown is going to change the numbers? Someone has to go out to get groceries and essential items which is going to put them at risk, which when they get home is going to put other household members at risk. Where does it end?

I don't know mate.
But what we here in America isn't working.
We are the problem solvers, so let's figure that crap. Not bicker mate.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Yo bro I'm not looking to get into any type a pee pee match.
I really just want to come up with something that can possibly work.
You know my stance and I know yours. Let's start with that and work toward a potential fix mate.
We are not dumb nor stupid so let's figure this out. Especially since those ass hats can't do so.
Now we the people have to step up.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

You should stay home then , how dare you tell other people what to do . Sorry you got sick twice . That’s your problem . Maybe if you’d of stayed inside you wouldn’t of .

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

You should stay home then , how dare you tell other people what to do . Sorry you got sick twice . That’s your problem . Maybe if you’d of stayed inside you wouldn’t of .

The only times I went was to get groceries and gas.
I always woar a mask. So dont give me that bull snip.
And I'm not telling anyone what to do. If one is that stupid then go with god man...
Best of luck to ya.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Yo brah, let's just focus on a plan.
I should have asked that from the get go. But I didn't and I don't like editing my posts.

And ya most don't get sick. Yet we still have to get this under control.

So how do we do so and keep America and other countries operational.

And most people don't get sick but we have to get it under control?

Really, does any of that make sense to you?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Corral and herd. Funnel everyone to the same locations increasing infections.

This way she can go to full lockdown.

Same as the first time.

The NSA must be having a field day with everyone being forced to live their lives online. Literally a window into people’s homes with every zoom call. Only if there was a way to monitor everyone for that future social credit program when the government controls the source of all healthcare?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
IMPEACH. After New Lock Down Orders Attempt to Remove Ms Whitmer

Best of luck to the residents of Michigan.

Reclaim your freedom.

We all should follow suit.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I have mad respect for ya. But...maybe going into a full swing lockdown isn't such a bad idea.
Our options are running dry.
Our debt is through the roof. History high unemployment, many people facing being homeless.
I know it sucks yet it appear we really only have two options.
Herd immunization, or a lockdown.
I'm sorry but this crap almost claimed my life one time. And the second time wasn't as bad.
I'm not risking a third.

Rather than force everyone to hide from the rona, why don’t you just hide from it? Most haven’t had it at all. You already got it twice. You don’t seem to be wearing your PPE correctly.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I'm sorry but this crap almost claimed my life one time. And the second time wasn't as bad.

Why are you flat out lying, theres only one.........ONE confirmed case in the WHOLE of the US out of ALL the infections, to have been confirmed to have gotten it twice and that was in Nevada last month...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   

You should be so lucky, hopefully it works out that way.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I have mad respect for ya. But...maybe going into a full swing lockdown isn't such a bad idea.
Our options are running dry.
I know it sucks yet it appear we really only have two options.
Herd immunization, or a lockdown.
I'm not risking a third.

Tell that to the people who have no or vastly reduced income during lockdowns. Tell that to people who need medications that can't just jump in a car and go to the pharmacy as needed.

Sorry, she really angered me last night and there are still many people who just say "lock it down" without considering the ramifications.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I would sign a petition to impeach her, she is messing up this whole virus response, now lots more people are at risk of a serious illness forming off of this virus. If many people had herd immunity already, there would be less deaths this winter, her professionals should know this, why didn't they tell her about this? It is common sense.

What happened to the recall petition? Last I knew signatures were being collected a few weekends ago but I haven't heard anything since. It's almost like those heading it up were BS'g everyone. Again.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten
Funny you ask that, I went internet searching.

I read that 9 were approved for the wording, but that they were having money problems, and some joined together. But you can't seem to find much info as to where they will be, to sign.

As far as this order, from the health department? Isn't it also unconstitutional? This will affect both my youngest and his girlfriend.

I'm still done. Still have bail/lawyer money. LOL Screw Whitmire.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join