It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani Reveals Foreign Influence on Dominion Voting System

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
And why is He stating this and NOT the DoD/FBI/NSA???!

WYF?!

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
BIG evidence incoming..,...

We’ve been hearing this for almost 2 weeks.

I’m not suggesting Trump should concede, and it is quite amusing reading his maniacal tweets, but he should apologise to the American people when he is ousted. 😉

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
I’m not suggesting Trump should concede, and it is quite amusing reading his maniacal tweets, but he should apologise to the American people when he is ousted. 😉

Apologizing requires empathy and Trump has demonstrated he doesn't have any higher emotions. I'd be surprised if he had more than just hunger and anger.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
And why is He stating this and NOT the DoD/FBI/NSA???!

WYF?!

Because it's made up.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Doctor Smith

CBS News reports tonight that the Director of National Intelligence will (this week) reveal some stunning news about CHINA's involvement in U.S. affairs.

Source: mobile.twitter.com...

No doubt there are some panicking China colluders/conspirators in the U.S. tonight, because if U.S. persons are involved, Trump's Executive Order ( www.whitehouse.gov...) can wipe them out financially, and possibly put them in prison.

The President knew this time would come.

Yes... and China has a large hand in the voting software that is used and has been used for years to steal elections:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
And now he's tying in Venezuela. He said dudes with out of state plates brought in bags of obviously fraud ballots. And he's saying the election may have been hacked. I've seen this show before, it's funny, I think everyone is gonna like it.

Me too...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

PaybackVendetta Arrest prosecute and hang 'em up for high treason.

WHOA! Giuliani Declares MASSIVE NUMBER of Votes Illegally Counted in PA and It’s a “DISASTER”

edit on 16-11-2020 by Doctor Smith because: quoted

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Allegedly.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Allegedly.

Allegedly Biden is our President by MSM.

Biden will never be accepted.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Allegedly.

Allegedly Biden is our President by MSM.

Biden will never be accepted.

You're right, he's elect by non official projections... I've agreed they should have waited until certainty, they have helped fuel this.

#NotYourPresident. That's not unique or new, neither is using fraud, election interference,or hacking. The right is using the same playbook as the left. The right is going to take a hit for this with independents.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

you are sounding like a deranged lefty from 2016

what was there hastag again

#notmypresident

its a strange world when 2 polar opposite political viewpoints use the same sky screaming

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Biden has tried and failed to steal the election, and it will be proven in court if it has to. This will permanently damage the Democrats.

No amount of whining, claims that orange man is bad, has no feelings, is going to matter. The Republicans have already benefited from all the childish, criminal violence and looting from the left.

The few crooked judges will only be a small obstacle for a short time, they will be ruined.

edit on 16-11-2020 by Doctor Smith because: more precision in my brilliant thoughts added r history

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Biden has tried and failed to steal the election, and it will be proven in court if it has to.

Which case is going to prove this? Please cite the name or file number and how this will happen.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Biden has tried and failed to steal the election, and it will be proven in court if it has to. It will permanently hurt the Democrats.

So I'm to assume that Biden, a man barely capable of normal human function, was the mastermind behind the largest alleged fraud case in modern history?

Sorry, my filters aren't allowing me to humor that.

This is why i'm skeptical. There's not a cohesive claim. All of the allegations are all over the board. Venezuela is now involved, China, Biden, bad software, hacking, bags of obviously fraud ballots coming in at the end.

And people aren't even saying these are just claims, they're saying it did happen. So if it's so widespread, why hasn't there been proof of it yet?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Apologizing requires empathy and Trump has demonstrated he doesn't have any higher emotions. I'd be surprised if he had more than just hunger and anger.

Prove this? Please cite the name or file number and how this will happen.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Prove this? Please cite the name or file number and how this will happen.

His past behavior.

You have that election-changing case's name yet?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CBS News reports tonight that the Director of National Intelligence will (this week) reveal some stunning news about CHINA's involvement in U.S. affairs.

Source: mobile.twitter.com...

No doubt there are some panicking China colluders/conspirators in the U.S. tonight, because if U.S. persons are involved, Trump's Executive Order ( www.whitehouse.gov...) can wipe them out financially, and possibly put them in prison.

The President knew this time would come.

Come on now, you come out with stuff like this time and time again and it never transpires? Are you not fed up of being wrong yet?

The only problem with Dominon was a human error led to false results in one county in Michigan. This error was corrected and lead to the conspiracy theory that Dominion deleted millions of votes for Trump.

You are so desperate to find evidence of fraud where there is none.

It's all quite sad really.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

a reply to: tinktinktink

I don't remember defending Biden.

It doesn't have to be a one or the other thing. I can dislike both.

I'm sure you're aware this happens a lot here. You say something against Trump and this silly ideas the election was stolen from him and BANG! Automatically labelled a Biden fan.

Trump supporters see everything in black and white it seems. Shame, it's a colourful world out there.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I think I'll believe the lawyer instead of Biden defending half wit trolls on the internet. Soon it will unfold.
edit on 16-11-2020 by Doctor Smith because: deleted unintended quotes

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

What lawyer? What case?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join