It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Master Plan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The Constitution of the USA is not semantics.

No, but this argument is since not once in our nations history has the Electoral College refused to vote, been unable to vote, or had the Election Day outcome changed to where they had to vote for the loser.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah okay dude.

Look, I get it.

You want to feel like the smart guy, ATS is predominately right leaning, so to feel like the smart guy you need that validation in your life, so you do that by being a patronising dick to the few lefty anti-trump folk who can be bothered to hang about on this sinking ship of a site and then get a pat on the back from the majority of members who are right leaning. oooo look at those stars!

So thats fine have it.

but really, just get laid.

If it makes you feel good to feel intellectually superior to me and anyone else who disagrees with you then please feel free to carry on telling me what a compete idiot I am because I don't think I care about it as much as you do. I am just chilling out with a whisky and musing over some stuff before getting into bed with my wife after putting the kids to bed. I think for you this means a lot more.
edit on 15-11-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It is impressive what he's managed to accomplish to be fair however 4 years is a long time politically speaking, he's hardly the picture of health, he has personal debt that he's liable for next year.

There's also the fact he's spilled state secrets while in office. He leaves with a head full of them and won't be required to sign an NDA. He does love to brag about the things he knows.

It will be interesting to look back on his time in office in 10 or 20 years and see how it's viewed, I think it will be a legacy of controversy which I a bit unfortunate because while I don't think he has been a particularly good POTUS, he has done some pretty good stuff, particularly in the middle East but I think most of its going to be over shadowed in the history books.

I do think you are right thought hath any attempt to run in 2024 might be scuppered by the legal jeopardy he could find himself in after he leaves office.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah okay dude.

Look, I get it.

You want to feel like the smart guy, ATS is predominately right leaning, so to feel like the smart guy you need that validation in your life, so you do that by being a patronising dick to the few lefty anti-trump folk who can be bothered to hang about on this sinking ship of a site and then get a pat on the back from the majority of members who are right leaning. oooo look at those stars!

So thats fine have it.

but really, just get laid.

If it makes you feel good to feel intellectually superior to me and anyone else who disagrees with you then please feel free to carry on telling me what a compete idiot I am because I don't think I care about it as much as you do. I am just chilling out with a whisky and musing over some stuff before getting into bed with my wife after putting the kids to bed. I think for you this means a lot more.

It's not about being smart.
You made a statement of fact that was incorrect on a fairly basic subject.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The Constitution of the USA is not semantics.

No, but this argument is since not once in our nations history has the Electoral College refused to vote, been unable to vote, or had the Election Day outcome changed to where they had to vote for the loser.

What they do will depend largely on the current legal challenges.
We can pre-empt the results of those or even guess how far Trump will take it or be able to take it, but as it stands right now we do not have certainly over who the electors will end up choosing as President.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Of the current legal challenges which one(s) specifically are going to alter, or even have the ability to alter, the outcome?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Some Trump acolytes on here believe Trump did nothing to prevent potential voter fraud because he was setting up a 'sting' operation to catch The Democrats in the act of trying to manipulate this election.

So, The President of the United States allowed voter fraud to happen and he's going to reveal all......some time soon.

His super intelligence devised the super masterplan to have a super sting and super lose.

Genius.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Some Trump acolytes on here believe Trump did nothing to prevent potential voter fraud because he was setting up a 'sting' operation to catch The Democrats in the act of trying to manipulate this election.

That's πD level chess and school is now open.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Smoke in mirrors and splitting fanny hairs spring to mind.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Of the current legal challenges which one(s) specifically are going to alter, or even have the ability to alter, the outcome?

My opinion would be none.
I am not privy to what else will happen between now and Dec 8th.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Which is why the 'he's not President Elect yet!' argument is pure semantics.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Smoke in mirrors and splitting fanny hairs spring to mind.

Something is either factual or it is not.
For the statement in question, it was not factual.

It's a bit like saying a football team 3-0 up with 5 minutes to go has won the game - not true, but most likely will be the outcome.

Best to just wait for the final whistle before claiming facts.

link   

So, The President of the United States allowed voter fraud to happen and he's going to reveal all......some time soon.

His super intelligence devised the super masterplan to have a super sting and super lose.

Genius.

That is some Q-level mental acrobatics going on...

link   

Biden is not the President-Elect yet.
He will very likely become that in December

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

President Elect Biden beat President Unelected Trump, time for people to face reality.

edit on 15-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Again, like freeborn said.

You're splitting fanny hairs at this point.

And for what?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Again, like freeborn said.

You're splitting fanny hairs at this point.

And for what?

To help you understand that the fact you claimed is not actually a fact.
You were wrong.
If you get upset every time you are corrected, that is on you.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

President Elect Biden beat President Unelected Trump, time for people to face reality.

On December 8th the Electoral College will vote.
Then there will be a President-Elect or the sitting President will be re-elected.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Vascular Dementia being a thing OtherSideOfTheCoin.

Trump might be lucky if he can remember how many states there are in the USA in 4 more years nevermind his own name.

Entropy has it's saving graces or so it seems.

The damage he has already done to the image of the democratic process in the USA is kind of hard to repair.

Which is exactly what he was aiming for.

Autocracy may very well be the bastard's end game.
edit on 15-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Trump might be lucky if he can remeber how many states there are in the USA in 4 more years nevermind his own name.

like that time he forgot Puerto-Rico?

Like I have been saying am not saying this plan of his will work am just trying to understand his reasoning behind what he is doing and I think he is using fraud as a set up for a 2024 run. But yeah, his dementia by that point might prevent him from running or he could be in a massive amount of legal trouble, he might even be dead by then who knows.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join