It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Master Plan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

The support for Trump in the states is overwhelming.

I mean its not as overwhelming as Biden's....

Who won both the EC and the popular vote.

Like lets stick to facts.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

" His fraud cases are almost all being dismissed by the courts "

Epstein Did Not Kill Himself , and Joe Biden is Not President Yet . Add Death and Taxes , and you have Certainties.......

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" I am curious what you're going to say after Biden take the Oath of office? "

That Event has not Transpired in this Reality yet , and may Never happen . Until then , the Pursuit of Truth Marches On ......

Okay this is an absolute fact.

Trump is not going to be the President after January 20th 2021.

His fraud cases are almost all being dismissed by the courts, that is to say they don't have any significant evidence to prove that they would change the outcome of the election.

So it is a fact to say that Trump lost the election.

I really think a lot of you need to start accepting that.

No, not facts

There is no Presidential election winner yet.
I know you have very little clue about the election process in the USA, so you are forgiven due to your ignorance.

It's unlikely Trump will win at this stage, but it is not a fact that he will be leaving office on Jan 20th 2021.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The electoral college has not voted yet.

You should maybe brush up on your knowledge before making so many threads on a subject.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" His fraud cases are almost all being dismissed by the courts "

Epstein Did Not Kill Himself , and Joe Biden is Not President Yet . Add Death and Taxes , and you have Certainties.......

And that Trump will not be president after noon on January 20th 2021.

Its crazy how you lot are letting yourselves get played by this bafoon

He done the same in the run up to 2016, claimed it was all rigged against him, so why didn't he do anything about it before the 2020 election.

Truth is he knew it was BS, but you lot believe it.

I actually feel sorry for you. You have let this man brainwash you, if TDS was a thing, then this would be it, letting Trump brainwash you into believing whatever kind of rubbish he wants you to believe.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The electoral college has not voted yet.

You should maybe brush up on your knowledge before making so many threads on a subject.

Well if Trump does win the EC you can come back to this thread and say "TOLD YA SO!"

and then I can show you what a coup looks like but thats another issue.

Also do you have anything to say on the topic of the OP or is this your usual crap where you just suck on the teat of the Trump base for some obscure reason.
edit on 15-11-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I know you have very little clue about the election process in the USA, so you are forgiven due to your ignorance.

Why do you know more than anyone else on the matter, what makes you the guru of US knowledge

may i ask what you would be willing to wager on who is POTUS?

£5, £10, £20, £50, £500 or should that be in $

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Why do you know more than anyone else on the matter, what makes you the guru of US knowledge

He does this on every Trump thread.

Just seems to love getting the admiration of Trump supporters I guess.

Its wired most of the time now I just ignore him because he is also just out to be a dick I think....kinda sad in a way.
edit on 15-11-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

If thats true Biden will be joining him.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament

If thats true Biden will be joining him.

He might be but its not really the topic of this thread now is it.

What do you think of my thinking on why Trump is continuing to call fraud as a platform to rally his base on for a 2024 run?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Its called study.
Basic study in this case.

Betting on who is Potus is completely irrelevant to the incorrect statement of fact the OP made.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

He does this on every Trump thread.

Just seems to love getting the admiration of Trump supporters I guess.

Its wired most of the time now I just ignore him because most of the time he is also just out to be a dick.

Not every thread. When a person ignorant of a subject keeps posting thread after thread on said subject and proclaiming facts that are not facts, then I will correct that ignorant person. In this case - you.
Only you can fix your ignorance - though it is actually a kind act to remind you of it when you refuse to do so.
edit on 15/11/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
All so scripted and planned, Biden said he was Harris running mate and "you think I am joking? I am not."

Kamala Harris' husband thinks “he is married to next President of the US”.
Oct 22, 2020

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I've been saying all along that Trump started mentioning the possibility of mail-in voter fraud as a ready made excuse for any subsequent election defeat.
Once he knew he was in for a fight he needed to sow the seed that his acolytes so willingly jumped upon.

I'm not sure its all part of some super masterplan.
I think its far more likely its because he can't handle the truth due to his egotistical narcissism.

I suspect no amount of evidence disproving his allegations of voter fraud will ever change his mind; he's convinced himself that it happened and nothing will ever change that....not even the truth.
If he ever does accept that he lost in accordance with the US electoral system I think it would cause him a meltdown.....I doubt he could handle it.

The truly frightening thing is that so many of his supporters have also convinced themselves of this alleged fraud without even attempting to apply even the most basic level critical thinking or examining the evidence with an open mind.

I don't discount the possibility that Trump will run in 2024 and if it is as an Independent then you are quite correct, it could easily split the conservative vote and hand that election to The Democrats - god help us all if that person is Kamala Harris!

edit on 15/11/20 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

but it is not a fact that he will be leaving office on Jan 20th 2021.

Yeah...it is.

Now sure if you're a Trump fanatic (as I know you are)

Then I know that what constitutes a fact kind of depends on what you read on FoxNews, Britebart or Trumps twitter feed but for the rest of us who live in reality where facts are facts Trump will not be in office on January 21st.

Then you're going to have a long four years complaining about a fraud that has no evidence to support it.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Ah, the semantic argument about the Electoral College not having voted yet so the election is still not decided. It's like a soothing salve that people apply like you would aloe to a burn or butthurt cream to politically chafed buttocks.

Perhaps the Electoral College won't vote for Biden, perhaps a Steinway will fall on his head before they do. Both have about the same chance of happening: zero.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

but it is not a fact that he will be leaving office on Jan 20th 2021.

Yeah...it is.

Now sure if you're a Trump fanatic (as I know you are)

Then I know that what constitutes a fact kind of depends on what you read on FoxNews, Britebart or Trumps twitter feed but for the rest of us who live in reality where facts are facts Trump will not be in office on January 21st.

Then you're going to have a long four years complaining about a fraud that has no evidence to support it.

No, your ignorance is again showing.

It is highly likely that he will leave office on 20th January 2021, but it is not a fact that he will.
It depends on the outcome of the legal challenges.

Moreover, the election for President has not actually taken place yet. The people have voted and electors will convene in early December to cast their votes for President. That vote will be sent to Congress a few days later.

These facts have nothing to do with which media outlet one consumes... it is the Constitution of the USA.

When you state something as fact, be sure to understand that it really is a fact and not just your ignorance on display again.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I always like it when you post on my threads, dude, usually get a decent conversation going.

I've been saying all along that Trump started mentioning the possibility of mail-in voter fraud as a ready made excuse for any subsequent election defeat.
Once he knew he was in for a fight he needed to sow the seed that his acolytes so willingly jumped upon.

Other than agreeing with you I don't have much to add.

I'm not sure its all part of some super masterplan.
I think its far more likely its because he can't handle the truth due to his egotistical narcissism.

I don't know if I would call it a master plan and I can't prove it in anyway. I just feel like he is setting himself up for a 2024 run where he turns to his base and says "look I was robbed lets get our own back and take back what was stolen from us in 2020". Now I don't think that will work but I think it could be his thinking, he must know that his fraud claims don't stand a chance but I think he has seen an opportunity to use this fraud as a rally call for 2024.

I wouldn't say its part of a grand plan, feels more like its just kind of fell into place that way.

But yeah I think his narcissism makes it impossible for him to concede defeat like a normal human being.

The truly frightening thing is that so many of his supporters have also convinced themselves of this alleged fraud without even attempting to apply even the most level critical thinking or examining the evidence with an open mind.

Yeah I always find this amazing.

Some really smart and interesting Trump supporters on this site who seem crazy smart, yet believe this voter fraud nonsense that's being dismissed by almost every court that it ends up in.

I don't discount the possibility that Trump will run in 2024 and if it is as an Independent then you are quite correct, it could easily split the conservative vote and hand that election to The Democrats - god help us all if that person is Kamala Harris!

Yeah this is how I see it going, like you I hope not, hopefully the republicans can put forward a decent candidate in the event that happens that can fend off both Trump and Kamla but I doubt it.

Interesting thoughts

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

It is impressive what he's managed to accomplish to be fair however 4 years is a long time politically speaking, he's hardly the picture of health, he has personal debt that he's liable for next year.

There's also the fact he's spilled state secrets while in office. He leaves with a head full of them and won't be required to sign an NDA. He does love to brag about the things he knows.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Ah, the semantic argument about the Electoral College not having voted yet so the election is still not decided. It's like a soothing salve that people apply like you would aloe to a burn or butthurt cream to politically chafed buttocks.

Perhaps the Electoral College won't vote for Biden, perhaps a Steinway will fall on his head before they do. Both have about the same chance of happening: zero.

The Constitution of the USA is not semantics.
I fully expect the legal cases to go nowhere and the EC to be free to act to vote for Biden as President.
What I expect is not however a fact at this time.

Saying it is a fact at this stage that Trump will leave office on 20th Jan 2021 is like one of Kelly Anne Conways alternative facts.

edit on 15/11/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join