It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Master Plan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This is what I think Trump is up to, and I have to say I kind of admire this.

Trump knew in the run up to this election that he was highly unlikely to win, so he primed his supporters with talk of fraud. That is why in the run up to this election we get all this talk of mail in fraud, not because it was true but because he needed his supporters to already believe that if he lost it was due to fraud rather than any fault of his own. Think about Trump was the guy in charge, lots of states have republican governors and legislators he could have taken steps to prevent voter fraud but didn't, because he didn't need to, the election was always going to be fair. If he was so concerned about Voter fraud why not do anything about it before the election. The answer is that he knew the integrity of the election was secure but wanted to create the illusion it was not to fire up his base in the event he lost.

Then he looses so makes a big fuss after the election about fraud, he knew that there wasn't anything substantial in these claims and we only need to look at the failed court cases to see this. The point I am making is that he knew, his whole team, knew that there was no fraud. They knew however it would fire up his base and thats exactly what they wanted, get all the Trump supporters riled up about fraud and how Biden stole the election.

Then he runs in 2024 on a platform of fraud, he runs as the guy who should have won in 2020 but lost due to fraud and how is returning to claim what was rightfully his. He should rally massive support doing this because whats going to happen is that he is going to get every single one of his supporters out to vote in the face of fighting the fraud.

Whats going to make this even more interesting is what the hell are the Republicans going to do about it, on the one hand, lets face it senior republicans are probably secretly happy that they have got rid of him but in 2024 they're going to have a problem. If they try to shut Trump out he just runs as an independent and splits the republican vote, if they let him run and he wins the nomination the same old school Republicans are not going to be happy about the situation. They could even run the risk of the Republicans becoming the Trump party, they don't want that.

Honestly this is a brilliant piece of political theatre that Trump is playing, I think its just unfortunate that so many of his supporters don't see that they're being played. He is lying to them about the fraud to keep their support, yet they actually believe him when he cries about fraud.

edit on 15-11-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
He'll be prosecuted before then and even if he isn't, he's not going to risk another defeat by running in 2024. He might pretend like hes going to run so he can keep this "I got robbed" narrative going but it will fizzle out and he'll fade away into the background soon enough. The man will almost be 80 in 2024. He'll have a heart attack before he makes it there.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't think he will run again.
For one..he is an impeached president.
Second..he has waaay too much baggage now in the form of investigations, indictments and accusations.
Third..too old.

Independents don't get much traction and the GOP is probably already selecting their new rising star for 2024.

Of course all of this is totally hypothetical. The US could go full blown fascist, pay off all of his debts to Russian oligarchs and re-elect trump in 2024.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Or maybe talk came about it because they're a legitimate concern.

www.politico.com...

www.insidesources.com...

m.washingtontimes.com...

abc13.com...

www.foxnews.com...

www.salon.com...

www.dailysignal.com...
edit on 15/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Or he knew they would try and rig the election.

The support for Trump in the states is overwhelming.

How could you know that? You’re not here.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

That is not why. In regards to all your that is why hypothesis.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Maybe one day we will all see the evidence of wide - spread, significant voter fraud.
Maybe it'll happen the day after they lock up hillary.. or comey...or after the maga march reaches a million...or maybe the deep state will win.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Damn. I thought it was gonna be stay tan forever...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

Ohhh to be clear I 100% agree with you, am just trying to say what I think his plan is.

am not saying its going to work.

In fact I think Trump is in for a pretty awful 2021 thats going to end any chances he will even consider running in 2024, this thread though is more about what I think he is planning, not what I think is going to happen.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Or he knew they would try and rig the election.

yet did nothing to outmanoeuvre them before hand, he talks about the left as having zero brains but somehow they have outsmarted him, I dont see how that is even possible based on trumps self belief

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I wonder how many drivers licences for illegal immigrants made it past the ballot "screening" and "rejections" 😃❗

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

This is actually the same problem the the Trumps team law suits had, its all very well and good linking to one or two isolated incidents of voter fraud but for it to change the outcome of an election you need to prove its happened with thousands of votes. So yeah, you can prove isolated incidents, you have give anecdotal accounts but the truth is pretty much all of Trumps claims have been dismissed by the courts.

There was no fraud, at least, no fraud on a level that would change the outcome of the election.

Trump knows this, the reason he is continuing to go on about it is to give folks like you something to complain about until he tries to run again in 2024.

Don't let orange man brainwash you.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I wonder how many drivers licences for illegal immigrants made it past the ballot "screening" and "rejections" 😃❗

President Trump just said the rigged election will be exposed and corrected!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

..And like a Fire Hose , the Burning Truth will be Told or Extinguished .

trendingpolitics.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: carewemust

..And like a Fire Hose , the Burning Truth will be Told or Extinguished .

trendingpolitics.com...

Do you not worry though a little bit that this might be all smoke.

Almost all the court cases are being dismissed.

I am curious what you're going to say after Biden take the Oath of office?

(I mean that, genuine question, after January 20th and Biden is your president what is your new line going to be)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Trump was never impeached, they tried but failed.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament

Trump was never impeached, they tried but failed.

Impeachment is much more of a political mechanism, I think the real legal cases against Trump are going to come forward next year.
edit on 15-11-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

" I am curious what you're going to say after Biden take the Oath of office? "

That Event has not Transpired in this Reality yet , and may Never happen . Until then , the Pursuit of Truth Marches On ......

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Uh yeah,only a SUCCESSFUL FULL IMPEACHMENT,as in being found guilty by the senate would keep Trump from running again.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" I am curious what you're going to say after Biden take the Oath of office? "

That Event has not Transpired in this Reality yet , and may Never happen . Until then , the Pursuit of Truth Marches On ......

Okay this is an absolute fact.

Trump is not going to be the President after January 20th 2021.

His fraud cases are almost all being dismissed by the courts, that is to say they don't have any significant evidence to prove that they would change the outcome of the election.

So it is a fact to say that Trump lost the election.

I really think a lot of you need to start accepting that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join