It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You’re looking at this wrong

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
a reply to: Annee

Uhh... I think everyone on this site can validate what I said. You have admitted to being a low info voter. If I had noting better to do I would sift through your hundreds of posts to find it...

Maybe you don't remember, but you really outed yourself a week or two ago.

NO I have not. Those are your words and you can keep them.

I chose what to focus on. Period!

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

So people didn’t vote for Not Trump?

No they did, but not enough to win, see that’s where suppression poles come into play and news media King making.

They put out those fake poles leading up to the election to make it look like a “Blue Wave” so they can use that as cover for vote stuffing via mail in. Only in Democrat run states, odd you would think.

The blue wave was a ruse.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

So you agree with my OP?

Thanks?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

We'll see how that pans out in the Georgia Senate elections. If it really was all about hating on Trump, he won't be on the ballot and the Dems will have to motivate people to vote for Senators on an off-election.

If it's all about supporting Biden, then Georgia may swing more blue.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
100% agree this wasn’t just people voting for Biden it was also people voting against trump.

The problem is that too many on this site think the sun shines out of trumps arse and just don’t understand how anyone could think differently from them.

You see, this is what happens when people vote on personality rather than policy. Unfortunately the stupid uninformed voters with big feelings outnumber the others.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Spot on TerryDon!

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

100% agree this wasn’t just people voting for Biden it was also people voting against trump.

The problem is that too many on this site think the sun shines out of trumps arse and just don’t understand how anyone could think differently from them.

You see, this is what happens when people vote on personality rather than policy. Unfortunately the stupid uninformed voters with big feelings outnumber the others.

Trump is an ignorant failed businessman that has zero knowledge and/or experience to be President.

Nothing to do with emotional feelings.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
They only voted for Biden because of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Trump is an ignorant failed businessman that has zero knowledge and/or experience to be President.

Regardless of your feelings about President Trump, the economy did the best it has ever done and unemployment the lowest it has ever been. With Biden I will be paying higher taxes and bringing home less money for my family. This will be the same for many Americans. Also he will put back in place regulations on businesses that was released by Trump. This will stifle the economy and stagnate growth. I can go on but alas it doesn't matter, the stupid people that vote on personality rather than policy have spoken and we are outnumbered.

Amazing how so many people fall for the propaganda machine.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

This is your man, this is who you voted for. Are you proud of this?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

So tell us..how do you "look" at the country?? Do you use binoculars, or do you sit in front of the TV???

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mailman

So tell us..how do you "look" at the country?? Do you use binoculars, or do you sit in front of the TV???

Neither.

Any other weird questions?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Regardless of your feelings about President Trump, the economy did the best it has ever done and unemployment the lowest it has ever been. With Biden I will be paying higher taxes and bringing home less money for my family. This will be the same for many Americans. Also he will put back in place regulations on businesses that was released by Trump. This will stifle the economy and stagnate growth. I can go on but alas it doesn't matter, the stupid people that vote on personality rather than policy have spoken and we are outnumbered.

Amazing how so many people fall for the propaganda machine.

I researched the facts on the economy.

If you research it in entirety — it really doesn’t credit Trump.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Hilarious....

This is your man, this is who you voted for. Are you proud of this?

Watch that video and tell me you are proud of Biden.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It's a very simple question. you mention how divisive the country is and your post is playing off of these statements. How do you know how divided the country is from the news or have you traveled state to state??

Lots of people don't believe what the news tells us. Especially when you see the election map on a county level.

The only fighting is being cause by big cities (by design) where corruption is commonplace.

originally posted by: Mailman

Neither.

Any other weird questions?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Mailman

Are you trying to say the USA isn’t divided? In 2020?

I mean, if that helps you sleep at night.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Are you trying to say the USA isn’t divided? In 2020?

Uh, everything's under control. Situation normal. Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

We're fine

Having been with my wife for 10 years, I know the “We’re (I’m) fine”s.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The only burning and looting riots killings not to mention systematic election fraud isn't widespread it is concentrated in key areas. I believe this opens the door for untrustworthy reporting on these conditions.

80million Trump supporters are united. What's left is a ragtag group of misfits. Defund police?

They can't even figure out how to sell drugs on a corner without murdering some kid down the street.

edit on 24-11-2020 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mailman

Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night (as I already said above).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join