It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile, in South Africa.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Now the EFF is a violent communist organization.

They destroyed how many Clicks stores?

In this instance they came to the Brackenfell High School.
Apparently it was about a private function that was deemed racist.
Although, it seems there was never a major issue to begin with.
Somebody was trolling.

Well in this case groups of parents said "no" to the EFF.

And it was quite a revolt.

Didn't turn out their way, but the global leftist press said: these "racist white thugs".

How dare they stand up to the communists and defend their kids?
edit on 15-11-2020 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

the world seems to be teetering like a top about to tumble.
unchecked hate is too common.
we need a leader who can reduce the violence, bring law and order and restore civility.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hangberg riots:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

the world seems to be teetering like a top about to tumble.
unchecked hate is too common.
we need a leader who can reduce the violence, bring law and order and restore civility.

A new leader in SA?, or the world?

Options are, let evil win for the sake of making it easy, or fight, spill blood, and fix it so our kids won't have to do our dirty work. I'd rather it be solved over a game of rock paper scissors. But they didn't ask me.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Senekal - members of the fed-up white minority over-turn police vehicles.

This after another young white male was tortured to death, and hanged from a pole.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Can you put that back in a bag - nope, I think the cat's out of the bag.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Many of the Khoisan descendants are saying already, come to the "Plein".

The Bantu colonists and land-thieves shall burn.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well - what people are saying.
There you have it.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ja well, people making "fishing quotas" whose ancestors and culture couldn't even make a canoe.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Margaret Thatcher, the only honest politician ever: "Anybody who thinks the ANC can run South Africa is living in cloud cuckoo-land".

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Flip, until you get to the Tsonga people, they don't even eat fish.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Meanwhile, just across our northern border:

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
And if a threat came across our border - How many soldiers does the SANDF have?

I mean really trained soldiers - probably about 3000.
We got more.
Much, much more.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just remember, the first guy who comes along and looks like he'll make all the world's pain and hatred go away is the one you want to walk away from ... and fast.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You know what's going to happen?
Yeah, I have a clue.
And it breaks my heart.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Just remember, the first guy who comes along and looks like he'll make all the world's pain and hatred go away is the one you want to walk away from ... and fast.

there are dozens of these guys (and some ladies)

look out for the one that actually achieves power

I wonder if SA's issues are reconcilable. like the USA (and Europe) the left has indoctrinated the masses with hate. hard to undo that.
if a mass of white South Africans appealed to the USA for emigration I wonder how many would be allowed in. a lot of democrats would refuse. 'stay there and get what's coming to you'.

OP thanks for posting. we don't get to hear about this sort of thing much. makes me wonder what else is going on out there we don't know about.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If I'm on the warpath again, please tell the people, it wasn't my choice.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

And some more:

And I thought Julius Mal-ma was the only clown. (You know, the guy with the 2 brain cells) Maybe he can sell his photo; it can be used in the children’s bible as an example of how the Devil looks

What about the billions “to fix the land issues” that disappeared (the Freestate beats all other provinces I think). Now it’s back to the funny man (Clown) and “kill the Boer”. This land belongs to the black people and the whites must go or die. Maybe the Koi-san can say that to the Clown.

Yes the ANC screwed up every single semi or governmental institution and town council in South Africa. The final straw is showing the ANC character with the members stealing the Covid 19 food parcels they were supposed to distribute amongst the poor for their private and family use. And others sold it

edit on 0C202020-11-16T00:55:54-06:00MondayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 0C202020-11-16T00:58:13-06:00MondayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: mistake

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Margaret Thatcher, the only honest politician ever: "Anybody who thinks the ANC can run South Africa is living in cloud cuckoo-land".

She was an absolute #, a horrible excuse for a human being

Even that sentence you posted, she could have said it another way.

Ugh, even the thought of her disgusts me

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

originally posted by: halfoldman

She was an absolute #, a horrible excuse for a human being

Even that sentence you posted, she could have said it another way.

Ugh, even the thought of her disgusts me

Total crap............................ Maggie was the greatest British politician since Disraeli and if there's one person we could do with today in our hour of need it is her at the helm. She backed the Brits in the falklands too, got a very good deal in Rhodesia (initially) and backed British South African interests which in the 80's were massive.

When dealing with SA politics Maggie was in the right too. The world was fending off a Soviet invasion of south east Asia and at the same time southern Africa. Indeed it was spreading to northern India being threatened next through the Afghan Soviet invasion. That the Brits backed Smith and also the South African regime is no secret and both countries held back successfully a Marxist takeover of the southern part of the continent.

Unfortunately that Marxist conquest is back on track be it the BRICS nations backing it today rather the the USSR and Cuba. It's a practice seen in takeover originally practised against the German population in eastern Europe who were expelled post '44 in the greatest human migration ever seen, maybe 20 million people while many were killed or tortured in the process, the tactics seen today in southern Africa are exactly the same, torture, banned from institutions and employment, rural cleansing, state takeover of the mineral extractors, manufacturers. Exactly the same tactics used by the Soviets post '44 and that process carried on well into the 1980's! Their tactics are devious and take time but get results long term without an army of invasion being needed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join