It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIT PhD Analysis of Michigan Votes Reveals Unfortunate Truth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This is a mathematical examination of the voter fraud that was used to attempt to steal the election from Trump. No doubt Trump is our President again. We need a complete overhaul of the voting process in the United States and probably World Wide. No wonder all these nut job career political hacks keep getting elected. It's not our fault. The elections are being stolen.

Based on this initial analysis over 500,000 votes were identified that were switched from President Trump to Joe Biden. In addition to this another 2,865,757 votes were deleted

Link to Video.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Yep I sure am going to believe the guy who has been erroneously claiming for years that he invented e-mail because he wrote a software program in 1978 when the first e-mail was sent in 1971

I can't wait to see what totally not fake evidence he has /sarcasm
edit on 11/15/2020 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

But he has four degrees!

None of them are in mathematics or statistics but hey, appeal to authority.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I had to take a statistics course while getting my own degree in Archaeology...

Does that mean I'm an expert too? Whoa...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Is 2020 gonna lay voter fraud bare, for the whole world to see?

Not only do the American people need to trust the election process.

But America's creditably around the world will fall even deeper. If this mess is not put to the light and work begun to fix it.

(post by Doctor Smith removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Jesus Christ....eight years of birthergate, four years of russiagate, and now what, four years of votergate?

How bout we call it what it is....more peeps voted for one dude than the other and the losing side is in disbelief.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
I had to take a statistics course while getting my own degree in Archaeology...

Does that mean I'm an expert too? Whoa...

Probably as qualified as this guy and his hoax claims. Not sure why a biologist is suddenly the most credible person to comment on election fraud other than people want to confirm their own bias.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Is 2020 gonna lay voter fraud bare, for the whole world to see?

Not only do the American people need to trust the election process.

But America's creditably around the world will fall even deeper. If this mess is not put to the light and work begun to fix it.

The way it is now any moron can be instructed on the net, exactly how to hack these machines. Our elections have been compromised. Biden has to prove he won the election. All evidence backs Trump.

edit on 15-11-2020 by Doctor Smith because: fixed quote

link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Jesus Christ....eight years of birthergate, four years of russiagate, and now what, four years of votergate?

Sadly I think you're right and the irony is that most people don't even realize they're behaving exactly like the ones they excoriated for doing the same thing.

link   

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Yep I sure am going to believe the guy who has been erroneously claiming for years that he invented e-mail because he wrote a software program in 1978 when the first e-mail was sent in 1971

I can't way to see what totally not fake evidence he has /sarcasm

Shiva is to "Email" as Leo Fender is to Fender Corp. Shiva used existing work originally developed by Tomlinson to develop an email program the same way Leo used the RCA inventions and designs to develop the original PA amp.

Nobody credits RCA for the tube or design for how it works, but they do recognize Leo for putting it into a package.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

How bout we call it what it is....more peeps voted for one dude than the other and the losing side is in disbelief.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Regardless it doesn't change the notion that our (as Americans) voting system is vulnerable to rampant cheating and manipulation. I say we (as Americans) deserve better, unfortunately I don't have that solution.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Except this time it is real and there is proof.

Is there? Like proof you can take to court that won't get tossed like the 'proof' that is getting tossed in the current suits?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It looks like this analysis is probably flawed (see video). I do believe there was fraud but it's important to acknowledge when claims of fraud are wrong otherwise it's hard to take any of the claims seriously.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
How about waiting for the courts to investigate, or better yet, put your own money there.

We're not even allowed to ask questions or speculate. Just obey now. Infact, dont even question cops now. Forget the summer of love, refund the police.

I had muskets loaded and primed and someone cucked out on me. Then claims to wait for actual evidence, now doesn't even want to wait for that because it's not the kind they approve of.

Stay classy.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Except this time it is real and there is proof.

Is there? Like proof you can take to court that won't get tossed like the 'proof' that is getting tossed in the current suits?

It looks like there is to me. Can't really be 100% sure yet. We will have to wait and see. I think it will be over soon either way.

If Trump loses he will stay in DC to fight and maybe start a news network or something.

To me what has been exposed during this election is the important part, not who wins.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Yeah but Dr. Shiva is claiming total fatherhood of e-mail when he basically just added elements to an existing creation and even those layers have dubious claims

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

It looks like there is to me.

Where is it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join