It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistler-blower Testimony From A Dominion Contractor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What happened on election night from this Dominion contractor she talked to the co-owner and VP of Dominion that night NIck Ikonomakis who was on site as well. Must watch video

Testominal Video From Election Worker

Well guys I don't know how this election can stand after this, the final nail in the coffin for me, time for Trump to do what he needs to do.
How can any American ever trust the voting system again. Just Crazy.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
JOINT STATEMENT FROM ELECTIONS INFRASTRUCTURE GOVERNMENT COORDINATING COUNCIL & THE ELECTION INFRASTRUCTURE SECTOR COORDINATING EXECUTIVE COMMITTEES

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.

“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

That's from an official government source.

When are you guys going to stop being so pathetic about this? Trump lost.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

More

Smartmatic-Dominion-Scytl are being exposed this week before the courts.

Source 1: twitter.com...

Evidence #1 of many: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

These systems were put in place for a reason.

They'll never be allowed to audit Dominion in any thorough manner...

They are protected by both the US and Canadian Governments...

One algorithm to rule them all....

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I like the enthusiasm but that tweet doesn't contain evidence...at least not of the type that carries weight. Although I'm not convinced there isn't any by a long shot...that tweet isn't it.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

So then there are two competing truths, and one is wrong.

Is this women lying?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
That statement comes from contracted committee partners.

Notice near the bottom of this DHS.gov webpage who 3 of the "official contractor/partners" are: www.dhs.gov...

Smartmatic
Dominion
Scytl

Of course they're going to say everything was above board, and trouble-free, LOL.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

How can they make assumptions without investigations and full audits ?

😆

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So 4 years of crying about Trumps army coming to snatch your doritos, suddenly you trust them?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
"allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors."

Doesn't that sound shady? So they can go back and alter anything that goes against the narrative.

Who is to decide if a vote for Trump was a "mistake". Therefore all is legal, right?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Well that settles it then. The United States government has never lied to its citizens.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
JOINT STATEMENT FROM ELECTIONS INFRASTRUCTURE GOVERNMENT COORDINATING COUNCIL & THE ELECTION INFRASTRUCTURE SECTOR COORDINATING EXECUTIVE COMMITTEES

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.

“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

They issued that statement before any recounts had even started. That means the recounts should be fool proof.

I trust in the recount, re canvas and audit that Georgia is doing right now. I have seen it with my eyes. I don't think they dare cheat again or are able to.

Next week we should get an idea if it looks like there was fraud in GA or not.

I am going to trust the recount unless some evidence changes my mind.

I am also going to assume if there was cheating in GA, there was cheating almost everywhere else.

I think next week or so, the media is going to have to let some of this info out to the American people and CISA will be making a new statement.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

are you completely certain about this? I mean, you sound really sure. And you may be right. But to just take the word of a government source as fact, without fact checking anything sounds so unlike an ATS person, it sounds like an idiot mindless drone.

We used to be a bit better about things like that. We will all know the truth very soon. Proof will exist, or it won't. But to call it before anything has been investigated sound wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Also.......

Chair of the Federal Election Commission Trey Trainor believes voter fraud is taking place in states

During a Friday appearance on Newsmax TV’s “National Report,” Trainor said locations not granting observers access to watch the ballot counting process could be involved in voter fraud.

“I do believe that there is voter fraud taking place in these places,” he said. “Otherwise they would allow the observers to go in.”

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
And Hardware - Software - Eyewitness Testimony will be presented to the courts to prove what the FEC chairman, and the Trump legal team are saying.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So, this is ATS and the motto is 'Deny Ignorance' so lets do that with some logic.

The incumbent government in the US is the trump Administration.

Over the past four years, the Trump administration has had the power to check, double check and audit the voting systems to make sure that they work in the proper manner.

On its very own government website, it says the election is the most secure in history. It has the power to remove that statement and yet it hasn't.

So if you're questioning that, you are questioning the Trump administration.

But Nef....."The US Government has lied to people before" - yes it has. Who is the US government currently? You're implying the Trump administration is lying to you.

But Nef.... this woman said.... and we must believe her because out of the thousands and thousands of vote counters, scruitineers, observers (including republicans) across the USA who said NOTHING about this, shes one of the handful of people claiming something.

Well, I can claim I saw aliens land in the middle of Leeds. Therefore I must have, right and the whole world should accept that aliens are real.

Nope.

But...you guys keep clutching those straws don't you?

Heres the picture on the 'lawsuits'

time.com...

Rejected, Denied, Not likely to make any difference are the key words in that article.

Its time to face reality. Trump lost.

edit on 15/11/20 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yeah, our good buddy Mitch blocked funding requested to secure the polls back in 2018. I am a bit leary of trusting any politician at this point.

We will all know it was a sham when we see ballot storage catching fire and boxes being stolen to cover tracks of misdeeds. I believe if what is said (with skepticism) if anything is found the misdeeds could be traced back across congress on both sides. If any truth we are in for some deep stuff and I suspect folks in the know are in a lot of danger and to cover tracks these folks would do anything.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
What happened on election night from this Dominion contractor she talked to the co-owner and VP of Dominion that night NIck Ikonomakis who was on site as well. Must watch video

Testominal Video From Election Worker

Well guys I don't know how this election can stand after this, the final nail in the coffin for me, time for Trump to do what he needs to do.
How can any American ever trust the voting system again. Just Crazy.

I know I never will.
Not if a Democrat is in charge of the machines or counting with no oversight at all

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
What you seem to be forgetting is that the Trump administration is NOT the whole of the U.S. government. It is the executive branch. There are things in every administration beyond their control. They can bring attention to it, but they can't change it without the cooperation of the house and senate. Something Trump has not had from the house in his term.

The evidence is there whether or not it favors your bias.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You know I think everybody could accept this if Trump lost fairly, the country might even have a better chance to heal.

That's why I said 2 years ago the best result for America would be if Tulsi Gabbard beat Trump fairly in the 2020 election, that would have worked.

But Biden cheating to win will put this country in a state of emotional social war for 4 years, worse than if Trump stays in power.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join