It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some possibly very interesting news...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: djz3ro

In eastern Scotland, when an election looks fishy, does everyone roll over and take it like a man? You know, "SUCK IT UP"?
Asking for a guy who is tired of folks from other countries telling Americans how to do their elections.

Well we had some questionable happenings during our 2014 Referendum, sadly it wasn't a fight we were going to win and the issue was dropped.

Funny I don't recall telling anyone how to do anything. I thought I was taking part in free discussions on the WorldWide Web maybe stick to Americans Only facebook groups if you want a more inclusive discussion.

Here on ATS, although it's predominantly American you get opinions the world over. One of the few great things left about this site.

that's right. almost a multicultural platform.(; and even though the moderators surely tend to the right, they let everyone express their opinion.
i kept my fingers crossed for biden!
greetings from munich.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You may be on to something. They have removed all your information. Guess it may be something there.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

link   

Caution....This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Terms And Conditions Of Use

Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
This could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: djz3ro

In eastern Scotland, when an election looks fishy, does everyone roll over and take it like a man? You know, "SUCK IT UP"?
Asking for a guy who is tired of folks from other countries telling Americans how to do their elections.

Well we had some questionable happenings during our 2014 Referendum, sadly it wasn't a fight we were going to win and the issue was dropped.

Funny I don't recall telling anyone how to do anything. I thought I was taking part in free discussions on the WorldWide Web maybe stick to Americans Only facebook groups if you want a more inclusive discussion.

Here on ATS, although it's predominantly American you get opinions the world over. One of the few great things left about this site.

that's right. almost a multicultural platform.(; and even though the moderators surely tend to the right, they let everyone express their opinion.
i kept my fingers crossed for biden!
greetings from munich.

Hello!

Free speech is a wonderful thing. The best bit is I didn't say anything about how they should run an election, I merely pointed out Hammer & Scorecard are fake news.
edit on 15/11/20 by djz3ro because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag
You may be on to something. They have removed all your information. Guess it may be something there.

It will have been pulled for being fake news, Hammer and Scorecard were debunked earlier this week.

Another attempt to muddy the swamp

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

have I stopped you? If not, you will be OK. But remember, you have the freedom to talk about a nation you know little about, and I am free to point that out. Freedom goes both ways.
It's not personal, it's just business.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Woah...didnt Joe say ro go be a coder. Spoooooky.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

Dave Janda, Mary Fanning, Kirk Wiebe and Sydney Powell (Gen Flynn's lawyer FFS) publicize an old false 'Montgomery' conspiracy story called, "The Hammer" and "Scorecard." Considering the importance of this national election, this is a serious breach of public trust.

Lengthy, detailed article on con-artist Montgomery, people closely involved on "The Hammer” and its accompanying software, SCORECARD.

Why is “The Hammer” Resurfacing Now?

“So again we have Montgomery morphing his story into something else, something that only he would have direct knowledge of and that it is being used by the government,” Zullo said. “He has been out of government service for almost 12 years; how could he know? Mary Fanning is putting this out all over the internet without any hard, verifiable evidence. She is just taking Montgomery’s claims and running with it. I believe this Hammer/SCORECARD narrative is fabricated nonsense.”

“Montgomery is very convincing when you talk to him,” Zullo continued. “He was telling us all kinds of things. In turn, I would spend hours OSINT crawling the web and would find some information on the web of very things that he was conveying to us that he purported to be secret knowledge that only he possessed — not all of them, but many of them were discoverable in the public domain.

You might change your thinking on this "Hammer/Scorecard" propaganda if you have the time to read the whole article which includes sources.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

have I stopped you? If not, you will be OK. But remember, you have the freedom to talk about a nation you know little about, and I am free to point that out. Freedom goes both ways.
It's not personal, it's just business.

I have been following US politics since 9/11, I've got a decent grasp of what's going on and read up if I don't know something. Obviously I don't know it as well as some people but then, I've been reading up on and following US politics longer than some members here have been on earth, so I'm not a complete dullard on the subject.

Politics in general interest me (not something my teenage self would have said)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers for the link, i added Politifacts debunking of this too.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Dave Janda, Mary Fanning, Kirk Wiebe...

Just read this gem:

“We have found that he is a complete and total FRAUD,” Drake and Wiebe wrote of Montgomery in their three-page report to Arpaio dated November 14, 2014, writing that the information on the drives represented “an outright and fraudulent con perpetuated on the government for personal gain and cover.”

So the guy goes from a total fraud to credible source. Amazing that people are buying into this con job.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Why do we have foreign entities so interested in interfering with American elections?

Russia was bad for doing it, but a couple of posters are all gravy for undermining election information?

I mean, come on. Rules for thee, not for ye.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Why do we have foreign entities so interested in interfering with American elections?

Well the theory is that Russia and China want to control the world so that's one possibility.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Uhhhhh, cuz the US has involved itself in hundreds of elections around the world???.
Payback is a, uhm....you know.

a reply to: Nivhk

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk

Russia was bad for doing it, but a couple of posters are all gravy for undermining election information?

I mean, come on. Rules for thee, not for ye.

Well that's American Exceptionalism for you. You guys screech it so loud that rest of the world must pay attention. And then we do, and it's honestly a car crash none of us can look away from.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

That is a very good point.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I am wondering if there are any House members whose win is in question. Those are certainly not being mentioned in the media.

But ... if the President is being cheated ... why not the candidates from the House and Senate?

The democrats should call for a recount of every election they lost....during the clusterf+++, it works both ways.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

A lot of people like me didn't vote for trump or biden. Many didn't vote for potus at all.

But also like me they voted republican for their senator and house races.

i also voted repub on some local stuff.

What your saying assumes that most people are hard line party members.
But that isn't true. Just because a person votes repub for somethings doesn't mean they will do it for all things. I don't ever only vote one party.

And don't forget all those repubs that came out and said they would be voting biden. All those rinos and never trumpers. They would have still voted red in the other races.

So far there have been 151 million votes. That is less than the number of total registered voters and less than the number of people that are legal to vote. But it is a significant number. It means that 30 million people that didn't vote in 2016 did vote this year. Most of that number would come from the non voter group. People that usually don't vote or that never have.

Expecting that 30 million to vote down ballot is imo a very large assumption.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

a reply to: recrisp

I am sorry, this may sting a bit. but the new ATS has nothing to do with the data and everything to do with the source.
You and your source will now be flogged and slagged. It's not personal, it's just how things work now.

Perhaps if you posted a picture of a puppy, you would get a more favorable response.
Good luck Opie.

Puppies are reputable sources only if they are housetrained.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join