It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some possibly very interesting news...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
[snipped]
I found this-

It 'may have' already been posted, I didn't see it, but it 'seems to be' really important, especially the parts about how the election being recorded in 'real-time' and those that matter watched it as it happened.
Who knows if this is true, but if so, it appears that Trump may just have more than just one leg to stand on.

I don't know, and, I won't reply, I am only placing this here for those that are smarter than me can look at this and watch this and dissect it and see how possible/true this might be. It just 'seemed' too important to not post.

I do apologize for me not replying, but I ain't playing the 'hate' crap that is all too present here. So, sorry.

To break this video down, a vlogger talks about how 'coding' looks at the information that is available and from that sees that there is 100% proof that not only cheating took place, but that "hundreds of thousands" of people will go to prison.
(I'll say right now that I believe that the guy saying this is crazy as far as that amount going to prison, if any at all end up going)
Anyway, according to him, they have the proof that Trump has all that he needs to prove that this was all about the LEFT cheating, and has the stuff to prove it.

I have never heard of this particular vlogger, he has very few followers, but, he isn't the one that is figuring this stuff out, he is only kind of reporting it.

See what you think, just because I don't want to play, doesn't mean that y'all can't.
This isn't about me, this is about the possibility of something NEW that hasn't been discussed (in-depth) before, so if you have negative energy to put forth, please apply it to finding out how real this might be.

I can't remember how to post videos, it's not working for me, here's the link. Can someone please fix this for those that need it?

www.youtube.com...

edit on Sun Nov 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp
[...]
To break this video down, a vlogger talks about how 'coding' looks at the information that is available and from that sees that there is 100% proof that not only cheating took place, but that "hundreds of thousands" of people will go to prison.
(I'll say right now that I believe that the guy saying this is crazy as far as that amount going to prison, if any at all end up going)
Anyway, according to him, they have the proof that Trump has all that he needs to prove that this was all about the LEFT cheating, and has the stuff to prove it.
[...]

I can't remember how to post videos, it's not working for me, here's the link. Can someone please fix this for those that need it?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-11-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Nov 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I am wondering if there are any House members whose win is in question. Those are certainly not being mentioned in the media.

But ... if the President is being cheated ... why not the candidates from the House and Senate?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Thank you, kind Sir!

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Thank you too!

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I am wondering if there are any House members whose win is in question. Those are certainly not being mentioned in the media.

But ... if the President is being cheated ... why not the candidates from the House and Senate?

Look at your question in reverse. The cheating mainly focused on Trump, at least the software cheating mainly focused on Trump. How could down ballot republicans do so well and Trump did not? Do you really think there were many people voting for down ballot republicans but yet voted for Biden for POTUS?? Really?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: recrisp
Both Rudy and Sidney have spoken to this over the weekend. Sidney says they have so much evidence she feels like its coming in through a fire hose. Both Rudy and Sidney are adamant this election will be over turned. We'll see what the next few weeks brings...

edit on 11/15/2020 by Klassified because: add video

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

for sociologists, psychiatrists, psychoanalysts, fear researchers, criminologists, but also for future dictators, cult leaders or clan bosses, all these election threads would be a real feast! like a never ending south park episode. and when everything seems to be lost because the big revelation didn't happen again, a new video comes around the corner in which some guy shows some graphics and dubious articles from dubious sources. three hours later the world still hasn't ended, unfortunately, but there comes the next proof video! this time it's about 2 million votes that were flushed down the toilet by the antifa.
edit on 15-11-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I am sorry, this may sting a bit. but the new ATS has nothing to do with the data and everything to do with the source.
You and your source will now be flogged and slagged. It's not personal, it's just how things work now.

Perhaps if you posted a picture of a puppy, you would get a more favorable response.
Good luck Opie.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The bologna sandwich market is going to explode if proven true.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Hammer & Scorecard again?

No wonder you posted and ran, you knew fine what you were posting.

Before we dive in, let’s be clear that independent election security researchers see no evidence that Hammer and Scorecard exist, and the head of the Cybersecurity and  Infrastructure Security Agency, a government body created by President Donald Trump in 2018, has said this theory of election interference is "nonsense." 

link to politifact article.
edit on 15/11/20 by djz3ro because: Fix the link....

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Hammer & Scorecard again?

No wonder you posted and ran, you knew fine what you were posting.

Before we dive in, let’s be clear that independent election security researchers see no evidence that Hammer and Scorecard exist, and the head of the Cybersecurity and  Infrastructure Security Agency, a government body created by President Donald Trump in 2018, has said this theory of election interference is "nonsense." 

link to politifact article.

that settles it. Nothing to see here, move along.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Does the Cia have access to any nukes?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: Snarl

Look at your question in reverse. The cheating mainly focused on Trump, at least the software cheating mainly focused on Trump. How could down ballot republicans do so well and Trump did not? Do you really think there were many people voting for down ballot republicans but yet voted for Biden for POTUS?? Really?

Yes, people were voting against Trump, it makes sense if you accept that as fact.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

In eastern Scotland, when an election looks fishy, does everyone roll over and take it like a man? You know, "SUCK IT UP"?
Asking for a guy who is tired of folks from other countries telling Americans how to do their elections.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: djz3ro

In eastern Scotland, when an election looks fishy, does everyone roll over and take it like a man? You know, "SUCK IT UP"?
Asking for a guy who is tired of folks from other countries telling Americans how to do their elections.

Well we had some questionable happenings during our 2014 Referendum, sadly it wasn't a fight we were going to win and the issue was dropped.

Funny I don't recall telling anyone how to do anything. I thought I was taking part in free discussions on the WorldWide Web maybe stick to Americans Only facebook groups if you want a more inclusive discussion.

Here on ATS, although it's predominantly American you get opinions the world over. One of the few great things left about this site.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join