It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has now put Giuliani in charge of the campaigns election lawsuits

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
I hope Giuliani gets some well-earned rest after his inevitable victory.

He'll need it after the work ahead.

The mere fact that you, or anyone, shows this picture in an attempt to make him look bad just shows how sad you truly are.

Yes, let's try to ruin people for tucking in their shirts, what a lovely world we're creating here.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: introvert

Maybe it's because the Lincoln Project started a harassment campaign against the firms.

Could be. Also could be that they feared their ability to practice law would be in jeopardy by pushing nonsense.

This entire issue is bordering on litigation abuse, in my opinion, which could lead to fines and all the way to disbarment.
edit on 15-11-2020 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

No, it's not a could be:
www.newsmax.com...

edit on 11 15 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 11 15 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

No, it's not a could be:
www.newsmax.com...

Like I said, that could be a reason.

Another reason could be that the lawyers could face some serious issues if they push knowingly false information in a court.

As I recall, one judge mentioned the lawyer's standing as a member of the bar in order to get them to answer honestly.

While you guys may fall for this sort of nonsense, judges are not so gullible.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I watched the movie Dude,just for $hits and giggles. You and others, Rudy among you who say there is nothing to see here, he was just tucking in his shirt. Well, yah, sure maybe.

But what I saw in the film was an old feeble man going into a very young looking womans suite for an interview.
In that intimate setting I saw her flirting with and fawning over him. I saw him pat her on here rump. I saw him enter her bedroom. I saw him lay down on his back on her bed. You can see that as well in that picture that is fuzzed out. We all can.

So the question remains, was he laying on his back on her bed and reaching where he reached to tuck in his shirt OR was he reaching there to get his junk ready for what he was hoping would happen in the next minute or two.

The impropriety began by an old man going into a woman's suite with her alone. It continued when he patted her on the rump. It continued when he went into her bedroom. It continued when he sat on her bed. It continued when he laid down on her bed.

The choice of what happened next is simple. Do we believe the old man when he says he is innocent or do we take the entire string or impropriety as it happened and understand the the impropriety was continuing when he reached into his pants.

But the question of impropriety is one of moral value, which it is not mine to judge, nor yours I think. But what is ours to ascertain is the mental capacity of this old man. He was suckered by a second rate comic. Big Time

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
hueheuhe

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Don't "you guys me."

I haven't made any commentary on this other than to say that I expect all the legal proceedings to conclude to the satisfaction of the law.

Whatever that means at the end of this I'm fine with it. It'll either be Biden or Trump. Right now it's Biden.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I love when they do that, yet when one thinks back about the past four years and mfers acting a fool.

one has to chuckle.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

We will get to hear what rudy actually says to judges during case hearings.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Rudy Giuliani has been put in charge, because RICO Laws were broken. He is an expert on Prosecuting Rico cases.

Related..

The Chief Executive Officer of Smartmatic tells Congress that his voting machines can be programmed to do whatever State officials want them to do.

twitter.com... scroll to the bottom tweet in the chain.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

the next was filmed in front of the four seasons landscaping

keep the twitter links coming

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Trump legal team leader Rudy Giuliani says an announcement is coming tomorrow.

The experts have analyzed the Dominion voting system logs.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well it's ground hog day. Again.

Just give it up already. Or don't. More entertainment for the rest of us non-3 percenters.

History will look back on these 3 percenters as being both persistent and gullible.

How many times will you people ride the coat tails of fabrication?
I know you don't care whether the rest of the world thinks you're in love with an orange man to the point of disrespecting your own democracy.. It's just funny at this point..

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

so do you expect there to be a second election or will Trump just remain in charge for a second term due to biden cheating

what do you think the outcome will be?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

so do you expect there to be a second election or will Trump just remain in charge for a second term due to biden cheating

what do you think the outcome will be?

I think the U.S. Supreme Court will make a determination after the proof of massive cheating is shown to them.

BTW... More Evidence that President Trump has set A TRAP for Democrats and traitorous Republicans as well.

Businessman Trump Tweet from 2012: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I hope it goes before SCOTUS, question is will you accept the result as fair if it goes aginst trump?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
I hope it goes before SCOTUS, question is will you accept the result as fair if it goes aginst trump?

If it goes against Trump that means they ae traitors. Especially the ones he got in and owe him favors.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Giuliani leading the trump rereelection is a perfect match.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The law firm representing the Pennsylvania secretary of state has had a change of heart. They will no longer represent her.

mobile.twitter.com...

This involves the case that Rudy Giuliani argued this past week in Pennsylvania.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join