It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has now put Giuliani in charge of the campaigns election lawsuits

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Trump has released the Kraken. A pet 'Kraken' that is, named Giuliani.

Trump has tapped close adviser Rudy Giuliani to lead his campaign’s lawsuits and the public relations around the suits as he and other Republicans contest the outcome of the presidential race.

Four people familiar with the decision told The New York Times of the move and said the president turned to the former New York City mayor after his campaign lost a suit regarding vote-counting in Arizona’s Maricopa County, a county and state where the president was defeated.

Trump is turning to his closest allies to fight an increasingly uphill battle to overturn the election results,

The Hill

I mean look, ol' Trumpleskin needs all the help he can get, and what better help could he ask for than with America's Mayor? A worthy man for an incredible tide against him. A man with a long legal history. And he certainly has his work cut out for him.

Here Are All the Lawsuits the Trump Campaign Has Filed Since Election Day

Here's hoping that Giuliani will weather the storm and stand strong. It's only a fraction of the 200 odd Birther Lawsuits we experienced over the period of the Obama Administration. I mean we eventually ended up with a fake longform birth certificate, so soldier on! Something's gotta give at some point, I guess.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I hope Giuliani gets some well-earned rest after his inevitable victory.

He'll need it after the work ahead.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Here's hoping that Giuliani will weather the storm and stand strong. It's only a fraction of the 200 odd Birther Lawsuits we experienced over the period of the Obama Administration. I mean we eventually ended up with a fake longform birth certificate, so soldier on! Something's gotta give at some point, I guess.

We?

I had no idea you were on the Obama legal team. Good on you for weathering the storm and standing tall in spite of the various scandals he had during his administration.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Rudy Giuliani

Lead Prosecutor in the Southern District of New York region

Mayor of New York City - Reduced Crime Rate to Record Low Levels

Worked with Donald Trump to put away Organized Crime Figures

Assisted Donald Trump with Being Elected President in 2016 and Re-elected in 2020

------------------------------

How does that compare to YOUR Achievements in this world?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Why is that blurred out? There is nothing to see there. He was tucking in his shirt. But tell the story however you like. I don’t think it will change anything. Or weren’t you quick enough actually watch the whole video?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   

You Leftist are so predictable with your simple psyops disinfo, no matter, people are awake to your devious misdeeds against them now and we see straight through it:

Step 1) Discredit people,
Step 2) if that don´t work, cancel them,
Step 3) if that don´t work, lie

, or all of the above at the same time.

-MM
edit on 15-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I thought starring in films was ok?

Guess its not if your a conservative. Time to go grab some clips of lefties that endorsed Biden to post here.

Heres one

www.youtube.com...

She is a cheater and she endorsed Biden because he is a cheater.

Either way having to focus on someones acting to assassinate their intelect is par for the course for uneducated liberals. Heck you all should be happy we are trying to help you save you from yourselves. Wake Up you elected a fraud, racist, rapist, capitalist all the things you supposedly appose.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Giuliani may be hurting more than helping;
"Campaign officials described the episode as disastrous, saying it scared off many of the lawyers they spent months recruiting, who now no longer wanted to be involved. With the campaign already facing exceedingly long odds in its recount efforts, there are widespread concerns within Trumpworld and GOP circles that Giuliani’s antics are thwarting the president’s legal machinery from within"
Giuliani wrecks Trump's well laid legal plans - ATS thread

edit on 15-11-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Guess its not if your a conservative. Time to go grab some clips of lefties that endorsed Biden to post here.

You want to turn ATS into a celebrity gossip reddit that leans right?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Tell him to quit tucking in his shirt

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I look forward to hearing the truth from Giuliani in front of a Kmart lawn and garden section.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Trump has released the Kraken.

If anyone thinks this is going anywhere they've been hitting Hunter's Krak pipe.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Trump has released the Kraken.

If anyone thinks this is going anywhere they've been hitting Hunter's Krak pipe.

I'll have to find the link, but I had read in one of the lawsuits the lawyer representing the Trump campaign actually had to admit in court that they had no case and the "evidence" was made-up.

Perhaps he had to get Giuliani to lead the effort because the other lawyers are bailing real quick.

Edit: Here it is.

lawandcrime.com...
ed it on 15-11-2020 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I'll have to find the link, but I had read in one of the lawsuits the lawyer representing the Trump campaign actually had to admit in court that they had no case and the "evidence" was made-up.

Might have been Cosantino v. Detroit, when the judge asked the people who had sworn in their affidavits to things such as '80% of military ballots were going to Biden' to state whether this was a fact or their opinion it turns out that none of it held up as fact. Losers.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The sad thing is that the Trump campaign knows none of these lawsuits will overturn the election.

It's not about overturning the election. It's about getting people who don't know any better all worked-up in order to create outrage...which could be profitable for some future endeavor.

Like a Trump News Network.

And let's not forget the fundraising to fight the election in the courts, which is actually a scam to pay off his election debt.
edit on 15-11-2020 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2020 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
If there is even a shred of legitimacy left in the Judicial System both Giuliani and Barr should lose their law licenses. You can't file frivolous lawsuits without consequences (that's the actual law). Same for the political pawns filing all the 'election fraud' cases. Not one has provided evidence to their filings and THAT is also frivolous. Judges should be throwing the book at them.

Trump for Prison 2021
'Orange is my color'

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
The sad thing is that the Trump campaign knows none of these lawsuits will overturn the election.

It's not about overturning the election. It's about getting people who don't know any better all worked-up in order to create outrage...which could be profitable for some future endevour.

Like a Trump News Network.

I agree, gullible people are knowingly getting played.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He's a liar and a propagandist. He doesn't vet his own sources, he just reads the headlines which trigger his confirmation bias and then he dumps it here.
edit on 11 15 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Maybe it's because the Lincoln Project started a harassment campaign against the firms.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: network dude

He's a liar and a propagandist. He doesn't vet his own sources, he just reads the headlines which trigger his confirmation bias and then he dumps it here.

I believe that image was used in an attempt to be a smart-ass and goat people in to getting triggered.

Apparently it worked quite well and it went over some people's heads.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join