It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release the Kraken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Has anyone snapped to the fact that Kraken is the worlds largest botnet?

Maybe Sidney Powell was sending a cheeky message by using this phrase....maybe they used Kraken in the sting op?

I just thought it was curious and i have only seen one person on the internet mention this....

Here's a link to someone thinking about this...

Kraken Link
edit on 11 15 2020 by Michielli because: link fix

edit on 11 15 2020 by Michielli because: bcos i cain't spell

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I was thinking Maybe Kraken is the endgame pulling the plug on the swamp and using its many tentacles 🦑 to pull them all at once

Mass arrests etc

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Michielli
I posted Releasing The Kraken against Dominion vote fraud last night, but I did not see the article you posted. Good catch!

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Michielli

Maybe Sidney Powell was sending a cheeky message by using this phrase....maybe they used Kraken in the sting op?

I just thought it was curious and i have only seen one person on the internet mention this....

Kraken Link

If this is real... wow.

But, I've never heard of the source, and the only articles I can find about it go back to 2008 or so, and only mention it is used to send spam.

Also, there is this article that claims it was 'cracked', but - and this I don't get - they decided not to kill it due to ... 'ethical concerns'? Wtf?

Anyway, interesting idea...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
NM
edit on Sun Nov 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

they decided not to kill it due to ... 'ethical concerns'? Wtf?

Taking it down could crash computers that could result in death and destruction.

Also got to think about who is really in control of Kraken.

If these guys cracked it, you know other, bigger players have also.

edit on 15-11-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I just thought it was curious....couldn't find anyone else talking about it though....nothing really. But the way Sidney Powell said it and then grinned a little made me think there might be some duper's delight there...hehe...she seemed awfully satisfied about it. We shall see.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I just thought it was curious....couldn't find anyone else talking about it though....nothing really. But the way Sidney Powell said it and then grinned a little made me think there might be some duper's delight there...hehe...she seemed awfully satisfied about it. We shall see.

Could be.

I just hope she is 100% for real - and if she is, that God is watching over her...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Kraken Link

If you look at this 2012 tweet by Businessman Trump, it's easy to believe President Trump had a TRAP set for Swamp Creatures this past Presidential election.

The tweet: twitter.com...

This coming week, DNI Ratcliffe may blow the whistle on China conspiring with U.S. citizens, according to CBS News.

If that happens, those U.S. citizen-traitors are subject to horrific punishments, as spelled out in this (unnoticed) Executive Order, written/signed by President Trump in September of 2018.

E.O. 9-2018: www.whitehouse.gov...

President Trump knew this time was coming. Domestic and International Swamp dwellers have been damaging America and Americans for many years.

It's time to
them and punish them.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think you are right on that. I think we're trolling right now to see how all the players react, on the world stage too. It's interesting how little pieces are being let out for us to chew on and get used to...nice to have a front row seat. Can't wait to see them load up the prison barge and head off to gitmo. As Trump kept saying when he was running against Hillary, "It's gonna happen."

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Then there's this:

The Kracken

The university of Tennessee has built the world's third fastest supercomputer and they named it The Kracken.
edit on 11 19 2020 by Michielli because: Link Fix

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

I think you are right on that. I think we're trolling right now to see how all the players react, on the world stage too. It's interesting how little pieces are being let out for us to chew on and get used to...nice to have a front row seat. Can't wait to see them load up the prison barge and head off to gitmo. As Trump kept saying when he was running against Hillary, "It's gonna happen."

These are my favorite ATS posts since Trump took office.

Any day now! Heads are going to roll! DC in a panic! Better make room in the prisons!

As I said in a previous thread, the only thing I find enjoyable about politics is when politicians are held accountable for their bullsh*t, so if Trump actually does something to drain the swamp, I’ll be running up and down the streets with nothing but a Trump 2020 flag covering my bits.

Alas, it’s been 4 years of repeated “Any day now!”, “Just wait!”, “Trump’s got ‘em by the balls now!”......and nothing has come of it. He’s spent more time firing his own appointees than any swamp creatures.

new topics

top topics

join