It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You'll own nothing and you'll be happy - says SPECTRE No. 1 of the World Economic Forum

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

It's a fancy way of repacking the idea that a government big enough to give you everything also takes everything you have.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

It's called challenge. People want it and need it.

Remember the Matrix? The machines tried Utopia, and people kept rejecting it.

You cannot simply "keep" people and expect them to be happy like a bunch of cows.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They get all the green and you just have to deal.

Sounds about right.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: violet

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: nOraKat

Back to my first two points, what is the social distancing all about? Irrespective of it being for the virus.

I think they want to break up the family unit. They don't want camaraderie, love, or happy unified families. Especially generations of them.

I don't think its coincidence that divorce rates and single parents are so prevalent now compared in the past. Its pretty sad. How often do you meet a happy unified family nowadays?

originally posted by: violet
What’s with all the equality stuff that's been going on? I think there’s some plan to make everyone androgynous.

I think there are 2 agendas regarding that: 1) is race mixing. They want a world full of mutts. Perhaps genetic data proves mutts have lesser qualities statistically(?) not sure.. 2) The want more gay people.

Perhaps gay or feminine men are easier to conquer/control (?) since they can't fight back as well from a physical and anger/rage standpoint(?) not sure.. but gay people are definitely good from a population control standpoint, And from an anti-family standpoint.

Gay people can't reproduce easily. Fits into the Eugenics program

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

That is super-ugly. And then -- what?

They can tell you to relocate somewhere else, and leave your material possessions behind, since you no longer own your own home or anything material, forever?

Forever is a really long time. I feel sorry for the people that will be trapped in this so-called 'debt forgiveness' scheme.

Yikes!

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The racial mixing is part of breaking us away from our cultural heritages.

They want to break us away from everything that holds us together in coherent groups and societies. When people have strong social bonds and structures of any kind: culture, faith, family, neighborhood, etc., they are dependent on one another and have no need to depend on government.

I ought to also add that those things I listed above are also the mechanisms through which we receive the values and morals that make us functional human beings. Break us away from those, and the government becomes the sole arbiter and inculcator.
edit on 15-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
New video from Dave Cullen on exactly this. It's well worth a watch.

edit on 15-11-2020 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

How did the USSR juggle so many and varied ethnic groups? It forced mass migration of those groups away from their ancestral home and into other areas. For example, during the Stalinist period there were forced resettlements from Central Asia that would influence the ethnic balance of entire regions. That problem could be seen in the upheavals in the Ukraine even today. Those people who were resettled feel more loyalty to Russia than Ukraine and native Ukrainians.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It looks like the Tea Party movement that started in 2009 was trying to bring awareness of Agenda 21

Tea Party’s ‘elusive enemy"

Republicans at the state level have passed or tried to pass laws aimed at Agenda 21 and the International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEI), an international association of local governments, that has become synonymous with Agenda 21 to Tea Party opponents.

ICLEI has been adopted by most cities worldwide and is responsible for integrating sustainable development goals. It explains why bike lanes are pushed so hard even in the northern countries.

No doubt the Tea Party was regarded as conspiracy theorists who were scared of bike lanes.
Now look where we are. Is the population still sleeping?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

It all sounds surreal until you read stories of how it went down in China.. like very detailed stories I've just began to read, then you're like oh sh.. this really happened. Yeah it can happen - for real! Especially when masses of people are compromised. Would not be surprised if the vast massive fires in the West / Mid West were also part of it.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
The racial mixing is part of breaking us away from our cultural heritages.

They want to break us away from everything that holds us together in coherent groups and societies. When people have strong social bonds and structures of any kind: culture, faith, family, neighborhood, etc., they are dependent on one another and have no need to depend on government.

I ought to also add that those things I listed above are also the mechanisms through which we receive the values and morals that make us functional human beings. Break us away from those, and the government becomes the sole arbiter and inculcator.

Very well said. I was thinking something like that a while after I responded..

And they are prob interested in breaking down culture, that is, real culture - the people's culture. Again, that has us gather, socialize and enjoy each others company, forming strong communal bonds, continuity, community, cultural heritage.

They seem to have done a pretty good job of that especially since the start of this millennium. Real culture and arts went down the drain like it never existed, and replaced with some fabricated corrupt/(dare I say) immoral culture.

(The real - the Peoples) Culture depends on big media support to exist/thrive..
edit on 15-11-2020 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
More tax is the next thing to hit... after all, the Governments helped everyone out during these lockdowns... so naturally when all is back to normal... more taxes will come...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Ever higher taxes to fund an ever growing big government, more and more business run by the government as they go bankrupt and is taken over due to higher taxes, and then finally Basic Income is introduced gradually in stead of salary from your employer. From cradle to grave people will work for the government, the end of free enterprise.

Universal basic income

-MM

edit on 15-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
a reply to: violet

What if you don't have any debt?

That's what I'm wondering too. Been careful all my life to not be in debt.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Theyve been talking about it for a while too..

To really achieve it they will need to take drastic measures, but we have seen that already this year. They need to create enough destabilization so that the solution(s) they are offering are more appealing than current circumstances. This will then require a "buy-in" to be able to participate in society, probably multi-faceted (vaccines, "correct" thinking, etc) and bolstered by concepts like social credit scores.

I believe the only way to successfully fight it is to rapidly adopt and deploy technology that removes the major points of leverage and coercion (energy, food, manufacturing, even information).

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

The author made a disclaimer in the end prob due to negative feedback and sound like he was just throwing it out there..

It would be tough sell on older generations but some younger people (that think they're clever and progressive) might actually buy it, I'm afraid.

One angle being the eco-sustainability and less work angle.
edit on 15-11-2020 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I really don´t understand one thing. The people. Most of them. They are wondering about how much money suddenly is there in the "corona-crisis", especially to make the rich richer:

How billionaires saw their net worth increase by half a trillion dollars during the pandemic
Businessinsider

They are wondering why the politicians achieve exactly zero, nothing to fight the virus, since months. Here in Germany it looks like everything that would help isn´t done and everything that makes things worse is wanted by our "life and health saviors". Kindergartens and schools open, known since ever as "super spreader" hot spots of the flu for example. Open because so the parents have time to work and pay taxes while the kids are in kindergarten and school. Public transport still open. Because the virus knows that it mustn´t attack people which are on their way to work, at work, on the way home or while consuming/shopping. Public transport is open so people can get to work, make money and pay taxes. And for sure working places are open. Ok, not all of them, just those that make rich owners of rich corporations "a bit" richer. Bars, Clubs, Cinemas, restaurants closed and ruined. Any events or spots where people would have fun and would do anything else than working, in "lockdown". Most of the middle class businesses are or get ruined right now.

More and more people realize that there is a discrepancy between what our "saviors" do to "save all of us from that killer virus" and what really would have to be done if there really was a killer virus around. More and more people realize that politics and their media are creating hysteria, panic, fear with wrong numbers (every PCR positively tested person is "infected" for example) Dr Drostens PCR tests and a compilant mass media with it´s hysteria terror agenda since months and for 24/7.

More and more people realize that Merkel and the 16 prime ministers plus and especially minister of health Jens Spahn are trying to create a "health" dictatorship, they even want to change our basic law for this crime. They want us all totally observed, obeying, Merkel is creating slowly a GDR 2.0. People should denounce each other meanwhile because of "corona". They want to send police or whoever into our private spaces, because of "corona". There is a lot more but i have to come back to what, 85% of the people. They smell that something is wrong but you never read, see or hear anything about ID2020, nothing about the WEF´s 8 preditions for the world in 2030, nothing about the WEF´s Great Reset.

If people would know about these plans of the filthy and inhuman moneybags for us people, the people would realize that everything that doesn´t make sense when it comes to fight "the corona pandemic" makes sense when it comes to the Great Reset, ID2020, the New Normal(formerly known as New World Order) etc.

How can 85% of the people worldwide be so blind, deaf, stupid and uninformed. Even on "conspiracy" websites. I am angry at the players of the dirty game and hope that all will end up in jail or worse, thoise criminals that play us people like a fiddle. But am also angry at these 85% of stupid fools that can´t or don´t want to see the biggest conspiracy of them all if it is unfolding live and direct under their noses.

How can it be that people don´t think for themselves again, at least for only for 5 minutes. They maybe would realize that the measures "our saviors" are taking "to fight corona" would make sense for an upcoming alien invasion maybe. But not to fight any epidemic or pandemic. And what is more possible, an alien invasion or the "elites" unfolding their new world order for us?

And that is the reason why nobody of those responsible really wants to fight the virus but just uses the corona story as tool to implement their "new normal" for us. That`s why they tell us everything is getting worse while numbers of "infected" (in reality positively PCR tested and that says nothing because these tests are useless for the "corona pandemic") are shrinking, that´s why they lock us up at home and create panic, fear, hysteria, ruin and destroy the livelihoods and everything people worked decades for. Thats why they are creating police-and surveillance states as fast as possible right now. Thats why they want to make us all spread our data around the web. The useless masks are only a test.

Remember what Jean Claude Juncker (formelry EU) said once:

"We decide something, then put it in the room and wait a while to see what happens. If there is no great shouting and no uprisings, because most of the people don't understand what was decided, then we continue - step by step Step until there is no turning back. " - in The Brussels Republic, Der Spiegel, 27 December 1999.

And that is what is happening right now, live. At least here in Germany. But at least we have this part in our basic law, especially article 4:

Art. 20
(1) The Federal Republic of Germany is a democratic and social federal state.
(2) 1 All state power emanates from the people. 2 It is exercised by the people in elections and votes and through special organs of legislation, the executive and the judiciary.
(3) Legislation is bound by the constitutional order, the executive and the judiciary are bound by law and order.
(4) All Germans have the right to resist anyone who undertakes to remove this order if no other remedy is possible.

Now it is up to us german people to make use of it. Because all Germans have the right to resist anyone who undertakes to remove this order if no other remedy is possible. And they are removing this order right now.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

How can 85% of the people worldwide be so blind, deaf, stupid and uninformed.
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Great Reset is trending on Twitter right now. Maybe they are awakening!

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Previously banned video about the Great Reset on YouTube in October is now available again after the poster filed a complaint to YouTube.

If they banned it you know that it´s good.

We'll be looking at:
- What is The Great Reset?
- What is the World Economic Forum? (WEF)
- What is the significance of Davos, Switzerland?
- Who pays for the Davos conference?
- Who are the key players involved?
- What is the 4th Industrial Revolution?
- And finally, could there be a potential financial reset?
- What does all this mean for you?

-MM
edit on 15-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is part and parcel with the economic surveys where they say the happiest people in the world live in the poorest countries.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join