It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook censoring election articles even in your own private messages.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Dumbass

Hasn't bothered me a bit for going on 8 years now. The funny thing is most people I tell that to always say they want to stop using it too and agree they dislike their business practices. They always have some excuse for needing it though...usually to "keep in touch with so and so or distant whatevers" as if its the only way to do that.

Its so simple people...just don't use it...I can say its pretty freeing!

Indeed. (I am aware I'm posting this on a conspiracy discussion platform that only allows new sign ups with the use of big tech companies) These platforms are a bigger threat to our personal freedom and privacy than any government can ever be. But only a few seem to recognize that nowadays.

I explicit mention nowadays as many old school dark science fiction novels and movies express the establishment as companies or businesses. Businesses like Google, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft and many more are laying the foundations for that.

So if anyone is complaining about these companies and feel their rights violated the only question would be "why do you use them?"

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
There are no private messages on facebook. They've been reading them and selling them to companies like netflix for the last 12 or 13 years and lying about it.

Delete facebook.
edit on 11 15 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointr97

So you are condoning this?.......Saying that because they are private they can do what they want even though they receive the protections of being a neutral platform?.....You know, you can't do what you want and be neutral at the same time, right?

They condone this because they are pro-slavery. They always have been and they always will be.

You can't enslave people by letting them see the truth.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Honestly those of you that use this crap it should be enough to make you stop using it, but you dont, so here we are.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
For those of you worried about banks failing, just stop using banks.

Go cash your checks at Walmart or even better, just hand it to the cashier at check out. I mean, you worked hard for it.

But no, try doing anything without a bank account and see how far you get. Banks aren't government utilities. But they act like it.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
There are no private messages on facebook. They've been reading them and selling them to companies like netflix for the last 12 or 13 years and lying about it.

Delete facebook.

It’s a damn good thing I’m shameless.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join