It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As predicted, violent MAGA marchers were hunting down innocent Antifa protesters in DC

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
And to all of the half-assed Boogaloo Bois --- wannabe warriors --- out there: Fair warning

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
And to all of the half-assed Boogaloo Bois --- wannabe warriors --- out there: Fair warning

If you do plan on going out and larping as a revolutionary for the cause of corporate oligarchy, fair warning: umbrellas don't actually stop tear gas. Portland's corporate stormtroopers found that out the hard way.
edit on 16112020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Hi - all good here.

Seems that in the US you are a dirty commie pinko if you are even slightly critical of Atilla the Hun.

See you around.
edit on 16-11-2020 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

"Michigan Gov. Whitmer reacts to tweet from Scott Atlas, a member of Donald Trump's coronavirus task force ---That Michigan should 'rise up' against virus restrictions."

edit on 16-11-2020 by Erno86 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2020 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 16-11-2020 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: carewemust

it occurred to me we need more people willing to stop the violence by shooting one (or more) of the offenders.

It's just so awesome to see Americans wishing to shoot fellow Americans because of their political beliefs, what a great example our ATS Trumpeters are setting!! /S

Lol, yeah shooting specific targets is a hell of a lot better then Biden saying they should bomb states that voted Trump.

That threat out of his and other democratic mouthes is what flipped me. As well as belittling people for what the dead did.

Currently if your white and straight you are subhuman, and deserve the worst of lives because your ancestor may or may not of had slaves. Well news flash, none of my ancestors did. I refuse to be blamed and shamed for the less then 1% that did.

Republic has been the only people to stand up to equal rights regarding race. Granted the entire abortion thing hangs in the balance.. but then again I don't believe an 8 month pregnant woman should be aborting 42 babies because they are all girls and she wanted a boy.
edit on 16-11-2020 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Erno86

If Trump pulls a win off the lying press should receive no further special privileges.

No need for press conferences when the government and people can talk directly.

If you're flawed vision comes to fruition --- Then the time for talk is over...

what is this supposed to mean?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Much Reeee.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: loueber

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: loueber

You just wrote 5 paragraphs about an OP you didn't read. If you would have read the OP, you would quickly realize it was massive sarcasm,

well i wasnt sure...perhaps you wrote it TOO well. Sarcasm is hard to distinguish over words.

reminds me of one simpsons episode where homer was writing a sarcastic letter, and as he was dictating it, it was loaded with sarcasm because you could hear the inflections in his voice. But the words on paper looked like he was praising whoever it was he was writing too.

It's cool. I didn't write the OP. But I did read it.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I was wondering if we had a real live Nazi puncher right here in our midst.
Internet muscles are the bestest. You can almost taste the testosterone flowing.
I bet he ran to the mirror to see if his pecks were flexing. lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It's interesting to see just how people react and respond to things.

Lefties tend to have a short fuse, and no grip on their leash, always quick with an insult, or other type verbal attack. If that doesn't work, they move right to physical violence, or other just-as-serious threats.

How can anyone have a discourse with someone like that? How can opinions, ideas, and information be exchanged when one side is too busy throwing insults, rocks, and fists and screaming incoherently?

Sure, everyone gets mad, but.. punching people clearly incapable of matching the same force is disgusting.

The Righties show a great deal of restraint, especially former .mil conservatives. If the right were to act like the left, there would be a mess. For certain, it cannot go on like this much longer.. not without force being used in retaliation for the continued physical assaults.

Self-defense is very much a thing. Defense of others is also a thing, as well. When the police refuse to 'serve and protect' more than just store local store-fronts, and banks.. It really does send a poor message as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Just saw republican house in Michigan plans to start impeachment hearings as soon as the new memebers are sworn in, that will leave them only needing 3 democrats in the senate to get her out.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

The worse part is that the majority of those a$$holes are white dumba$$ liberals who think the property of a black man doesn't need to be respected. Some of those same people are probably even members of these forums, but since they are all cowards they will stay incognito so they can keep doing these attacks simply for being their political opponents.

If Biden/Harris win, these are the sort of people who will be in charge...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Ksihkehe

The worse part is that the majority of those a$$holes are white dumba$$ liberals who think the property of a black man doesn't need to be respected. Some of those same people are probably even members of these forums, but since they are all cowards they will stay incognito so they can keep doing these attacks simply for being their political opponents.

If Biden/Harris win, these are the sort of people who will be in charge...

I saw white allegedly anti-racists call blacks and hispanics some truly horrific things after the data showing an increase in black and hispanic turnout for the GOP..

If any right winger said even a portion of the insults i saw hurled at black and hispanic GOP voters on social media by the “anti-racists” there would be calls for them to be burned alive in the street.

It does not take much for the mask to slip

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
As predicted, TDS infected zombies project what they do on trump and his supporters. There, I fixed your headline

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Traditional conservatives are too busy out working hard to provide for their families to spend time marching the streets whinging about some perceived injustice. When the jobs dry up and their families welfare is threatened the fightback will begin. I suspect it wont go well for the extreme left and before long they will go back to their parents bedroom and re-establish themselves as keyboard warriors.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
people label anyone not in agreement with trump and his culy followers blm or antifa . we all know the truth behind those close doors. trump cult are not good or nice people. they are mostly xenophobic

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
people label anyone not in agreement with trump and his culy followers blm or antifa . we all know the truth behind those close doors. trump cult are not good or nice people. they are mostly xenophobic

Terrible people. They probably are prejudiced against people that don't share their opinion and frequently stereotype others in demeaning ways.

Wait, nevermind, that's what you did.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Poilotical parties...the new religious fanatics.

Meanwhile Russia and China are smiling at you talking about shooting your neighbors. Bunch of followers.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join