It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As predicted, violent MAGA marchers were hunting down innocent Antifa protesters in DC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
As was expected, Antifa showed up to peacefully protest and were viciously assaulted by rampaging Trump supporters.

Videos at the link.

Here you can view the overwhelming evidence that Trump supporters are terrible people that are only capable of rioting and destruction, violently assaulting peaceful Antifa protesters.

I hope all of those who correctly predicted this MAGA march would just turn into an excuse to engage in violence and vandalism will come in this thread to tell their own tales of being assaulted by Trump supporters, maybe even tell us how MAGA hurt them personally. This is supposed to be a time to heal and come together, but Trump supporters can't seem to congregate without engaging in looting, assaults, and throwing explosive fireworks at people. It's obviously a violent insurrection against the legitimate future POTUS Joe Biden, driven by systemic racism and white fragility.

I can't wait for Joe Biden to get a good whiff of this threat to our democracy and address the nation. He needs to condemn this blatant attempt to intimidate peaceful Antifa protesters.

Don't forget to donate to Joe's legal fund and always remember, it's only assault if the Nazis punch back.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I predict little participation from them in this thread. Psychic.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I see what you did there..

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Those MAGAs should be punished by being made to watch Trump go through another four years of hell as President from Pelosi and the Democrats.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It's okay, posters here, media heads and even government officials have declared Trump supporters to be sub human.

We're no better then animals, so cucks who can't figure out how to make a spaghetti dinner from scratch can vent their frustration out on innocent animals.

Just like they probably do off camera with their families and loved ones. Engage in domestic violence while yelling at their loved ones for pushing them to do this.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ensue the usual crickets from the left 🦗

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Both the left and right live in their own worlds now. The left thinks ANTIFA is just an idea. They honestly believe it's just a philosophy and no group exists.

It's interesting. Social media builds an echo chamber. Combine that along with "news" and the average person will only ever see points of view from their angle.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
We have no issues with Antifa, here in Idaho.

They seem to avoid us like the plague...

Weird...

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I've been on Twitter a couple times today and saw at least a dozen videos of trump supporters being attacked.

So I don't think I'll be trying to get along with the left abt time soon.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

Weird...

Would love to live in Idaho, it looks beautiful. But 70 million of us aren't gonna fit there

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Weird...

Would love to live in Idaho, it looks beautiful. But 70 million of us aren't gonna fit there

It is beautiful...

The winters are bad enough to keep most Californians away... which is a bonus.

ETA: We have a half foot of snow on the ground... it's November. We have been burning our wood stove for a month.

edit on 14-11-2020 by madmac5150 because: Edit to add

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Both the left and right live in their own worlds now. The left thinks ANTIFA is just an idea. They honestly believe it's just a philosophy and no group exists.

Funny you mention that.

Portland (Rose City) Antifa has fallen into a trap set by some dedicated civilians. Those dedicated civilians were kind enough to provide free WiFi hotspots during riots over an open mobile wireless base. Because of poor OPSEC Antifa leaders and organizers, which anybody without their head in the sand knows exist, exposed themselves and their contacts by using unencrypted communication.

I'll put a thread together when more data becomes available. It will be really interesting to see what public servants are communicating with Antifa generals and logistics planners, even more interesting will be what they say.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Weird...

Because everytime they show up here in Boise, we turn out in force and run them out of town.......even WITH our commie Mayor Mclean who is an antifa BLM sympathizer
edit on 11/14/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Re: twitter.com...

After reading the above SON & FATHER Tweets just now, it occurred to me we need more people willing to stop the violence by shooting one (or more) of the offenders.

It worked like a charm in Kenosha, Wisconsin 2 months ago. After two Antifa Terrorists were shot (by brave hero Kyle Rittenhouse), the violence/rioting ended less than 2 hours later, and never restarted.

Doing so would halt attacks like those perpetrated against supporters of President Trump at today's Washington D.C. rally.

Example 1 of Many: twitter.com...

Example 2 of Many: twitter.com...

Example 3 of Many: twitter.com...

Example 4 of Many: twitter.com...

edit on 11/15/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Weird...

Because everytime they show up here in Boise, we turn out in force and run them out of town.......even WITH our commie Mayor Mclean who is an antifa BLM sympathizer

They were driven out of CDA, as well... armed patriots saw to that.

I am a native Mountaineer... my new home is Idaho...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Weird...

Well were damn glad to have you bud! Letse hope we can hold it down with Cali, Washington and Oregon knocking down our door!

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
this is why i hope trummp pulls out a miracle.

these skumbag's level of re-tard-ation is mind boggling.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Weird...

Well were damn glad to have you bud! Letse hope we can hold it down with Cali, Washington and Oregon knocking down our door!

Montani Semper Liberi

Mountaineers Are Always Free

We might have to move to Idaho, to find that freedom... but find and defend it, we certainly will...
edit on 14-11-2020 by madmac5150 because: My ducks demanded it

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Weird...

Really? That sounds awesome! What about Italians?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Weird...

Really? That sounds awesome! What about Italians?

Italians HAVE NOT avoided us like the plague...
edit on 14-11-2020 by madmac5150 because: There it is...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join