It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Has Won The Election.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: vonclod

Fondling your own? I dunno about Reps and Dems but I'm not into running anyone else's...

Personally, I wouldn't vote for either. Got to make a change from 2 party dominance

2016 Donald was not elected he was selected by the US military. Now he is fighting for the worlds freedom and you all do not know it due to propaganda via your television sets.

Why is he fighting for our freedom? Because Covid was created by China to subvert the US. It was allowed to spread to bring about mail in ballots. All of which where fraudulent and Trump and the military knew this.

They set up blockchain technology along side the election to monitor all post and electronic voting. They know the numbers but have to wait for the whole thing to run its course. Why you think Donald created the act being mentioned in this article? It was created in 2018 as they knew then it would occur. They allowed it to occur to catch them in the act, to show the world this is real, you would have not believed it if Donald just won, they would have gone back to Russian interference.

The reason they blamed Trump for all the things they have was because they were infact themsevles doing this.

Antifa and BLM are paid for by the Clinton foundation and Soros. Soros controls and owns Dominion along with Bill Gates. Why you think Bill Gates deals in vaccines?

Bill gates paid 10 million to test his vaccine on children and it killed lots. Look it up.

Those hospitals you see being built all around to support Covid? No those are detention camps like Nazi germany. Did you know Soros is a Nazi? Look it up. Did you know that Antifa flag is Nazi? Look it up.

Divide and conquer is their plan and your submission to accept the vaccine. This vaccine is untested and eventhough Trump says he is about to distribute it, he isnt. Red cross are involved in this too.

Biden has crimes against humanity on his head and much more, this will come to light soon and possibly death of a well loved figure in American history.

This sunday is the anniversary of JRK's assassination. Maybe you will see information come to light on that date.

Well, for someone who supposedly has this in the bag and has all the evidence he needs to prove it was all fraud, he’s certainly wasting a lot of time ranting on Twitter and sending his lawyers into courts only to be tossed out on their asses.

I suppose this is all just for show?

I know whenever I’ve caught people in a lie, I don’t spend weeks crying about it on social media and sending my friends on wild goose chases to find out the truth when I already know it. Seems like a waste of time and money.

But hey, I’d still give the post a 10/10. This is a conspiracy theory forum, after all.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So let me get this right, he's got ACTUAL proof of fraud and widespread cheating by the Democratic Party but decided instead to show his weakest (and thrown out) evidence first? Serious question, why would anyone do that? Or is it one of those 4D chess move things again where the answer is "only Donald can see the grand plan" which is about as close to a religious belief as you can get.

It staggers me that his followers don't see a pattern. First there was "He wasn't born in America and I'm going to prove it" and did he? Nope, But it got people behind him. Then it was "Lock her up" and funnily enough, that didn't happen even though he's the most powerful person on the planet. But again, it got people behind him. Then there was "Mexico are going to pay for the wall" and guess what, funnily enough they didn't but it got people behind him and now it is "Fraud..fraud I tell you" and guess what, he's not given any evidence there either. But it puts people behind him. It's hilarious in a way, he literally told you that if he lost it would be down to fraud, even though he did nothing to try and prevent it. It's like he knew he was going to be beaten and needed a strategy to save face.. but no, every right leading website is thrown up as evidence when instead people should be looking at EVIDENCE and THAT, is being thrown out of court.

People keep saying they voted for him because he's not a politician but ignore the fact that he's skilled in getting what he wants from people by any means by lying and cheating and pretending to be someone he's not. His entire strategy is divide and conquer and "look over there". Biden might not be great, but don't make out that Trump is any less deceitful or conniving because he is. He didn't WANT To be president, he didn't think he would be, it was about raising his profile, not for anything to help others. So they are cut from the exact same cloth. Donald lost. He just doesn't want to lose face, that's all.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
When you keep repeating the mainstream media lives. THEN we will give up.

originally posted by: Akragon
When are you guys gonna give it up? LOL

*dives for cover*

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Yeah this whole "corrupt mainsteam media maaaan" thing is such a get out of jail free card. For that to be true to the scale you'd need it to be means you'd need VAST numbers of your country to be corrupt and in on it. That isn't being flippant, but actually true. How many people are you talking about here? Baring in mind that as far as I'm aware, no arrests (certainly of any real significance) have been made for fraud, and no-one has presented any meaningful evidence of widespread fraud of the level that you'd need to overturn the result. There will always be some level of fraud in anything, but it's about numbers and %'s ultimately. Below a certain point it becomes acceptable, diminishing returns comes into play. You don't spend 10 million to fix 3 votes afterall.

Maybe, just maybe, Donald is just spinning a story to rally his followers and save face.. rather than vast numbers in your country are out to get you..

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesilver
For that to be true to the scale you'd need it to be means you'd need VAST numbers of your country to be corrupt and in on it.

How do you think we didn't land on the moon?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'm going to assume that was a joke..

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesilver

Not really... you just need the vast majority of media outlets to be owned by the same 6 people and have them work together.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahasrara

Not really... you just need the vast majority of media outlets to be owned by the same 6 people and have them work together.

Yeah, surely you wouldn’t need the assistance of the people working at the polls, the people counting the ballots, the companies who make the voting machines, the techs who service those machines, the judges who have been throwing out Trump’s cases, the USPS employees delivering the ballots, the observers, etc.

You think all this supposed fraud could be carried out and only the media would need to lie about it? There’s thousands of people involved in the counting of ballots, if there were widespread fraud happening like is being claimed, you’d need a hell of a lot more than just the media to lie about it.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

And what about the tens of thousands of people who work in and around those media outlets? And what about their wives/husbands/parents/children who might also 'know'? Just imagine trying to keep such secrets safe when tens of thousands of people either know everything or at least enough to be suspicious? For your theory to be true it would require threats to a VAST number of people to keep quiet. And yet...you have zero evidence that would be believed in a court of law. And that's the problem, even for a conspiracy site, people repeat that nudge and wink mentality of "yeah man...mainstream media..." and yet provide zero evidence from reputable sources, it's always a case of right/left wing people giving 'evidence' from right/left wing websites. If those websites had ACTUAL evidence they would be taking it to court but they don't because it's not credible.

Unfortunately it's got to the point where critical thinking has been replaced with easy acceptance of hearsay from sources with a vested interest in their own political narrative and what is equally infuriating is that you have the same posters on here time and time again, starting threads stating that Trump won/was cheated/Dems being prosecuted etc etc, we all know who these people are and all they are doing is muddying the waters of the truth because pretty much every single time their "sources" are from right wing websites who are obviously going to push their agenda. This place USED to be about evidence and impartiality and a search for the truth, but for the last 18 months or so it's purely about pushing agendas, using whatever 'evidence' that fits their narrative of the story and flooding the site with crap basically.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I think it is clear that an organization can be set up, for an ostensibly good purpose, like "saving children". Its purpose will attract a vast majority of good people trying to do good. But all it takes is a few people in important positions in this "foundation" or "charity" to siphon off a few lost children to trafficking when they rush to a third world nation in an emergency.

The corruption is deep, profound. Even though the vast majority of folks working in corrupt organizations are good people, there is a certain inertia of apathy that gets folks along well enough that they don't ask too many questions....

But especially right now, there are literally millions of folks running around enraged because the media has told them to be enraged. Right now they are being programmed to believe that Biden has won so that the anger will be even greater when the corruption and cheating is exposed and it is announced that Trump is the actual winner.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

But especially right now, there are literally millions of folks running around enraged because the media has told them to be enraged. Right now they are being programmed to believe that Biden has won so that the anger will be even greater when the corruption and cheating is exposed and it is announced that Trump is the actual winner.

Cool. When’s that going to happen?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
Ricky Martin and Shakira both regularly draw crowds of 100,000 very enthusiastic people at their concerts - far more than any Trump rally. This does not mean Ricky and Shakira would make great presidents.

Irrelevant and totally off-point.

Trump has been President for 4 years now.

He draws even more massive crowds than he did in 2016. These are people who obviously approve of the job he has been doing leading our country.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
Millions of Trump supporters (who Joe Biden called "The Dregs of Society") were disenfranchised during the election 2 weeks ago today.

It will all come out soon.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

But especially right now, there are literally millions of folks running around enraged because Trump has told them to be enraged. Right now they are being programmed to believe that Trump has won so that the anger will be even greater when the corruption and cheating is exposed and it is announced that Biden is the actual winner.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DeanVenture
I see you have mastered kung-ku's thinking mirror technique.

Well done.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Unfortunately it's got to the point where critical thinking has been replaced with easy acceptance of hearsay from sources with a vested interest in their own political narrative and what is equally infuriating is that you have the same posters on here time and time again, starting threads stating that Trump won/was cheated/Dems being prosecuted etc etc, we all know who these people are and all they are doing is muddying the waters of the truth because pretty much every single time their "sources" are from right wing websites who are obviously going to push their agenda. This place USED to be about evidence and impartiality and a search for the truth, but for the last 18 months or so it's purely about pushing agendas, using whatever 'evidence' that fits their narrative of the story and flooding the site with crap basically.

This is how the subject of conspiracy is everywhere these days... its been like it for 8+ years and its getting worse. Its the whole reason I tossed my hands up in the air in 2013 and went, "im out".

ATS, particularly the political forums are a perfect mini study of everything that has gone wrong with conspiracy theories evolution and whats become the normal 'reality' for the large majority of those who remained.

Its sad really... the thing is, they wont listen, because they dont want to listen.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

This is how the subject of conspiracy is everywhere these days... its been like it for 8+ years and its getting worse. Its the whole reason I tossed my hands up in the air in 2013 and went, "im out".

ATS, particularly the political forums are a perfect mini study of everything that has gone wrong with conspiracy theories evolution and whats become the normal 'reality' for the large majority of those who remained.

Its sad really... the thing is, they wont listen, because they don't want to listen.

I remember when we were legitimately freaking out about the 9/11 crime, and the fact that RT.com was the only site that archived the best photo and video evidence hadn't yet "made sense" to us. Now, years later, and after an arrangement of completely impossible conspiracy claims against our own nation's efforts to just manage stuff like 20 6 year olds slaughtered in New Town and the 59 CW music lovers gunned down in Nevada, it's become crystal clear that "popular conspiracy theorization" has been totally hijacked by devoted enemies of the ongoing survival of this nation; driven primarily by the surviving wreckage of what was the USSR.

What a difference a decade has made.

Was having an online "get together" with some friends with deep exposure to the "dynamics of social media" and they did have fun with the list of threads in this forum; I shared it with them. They thought the titles were hilarious. I don't know. I remember when Bush/Cheney invaded Iran, and being driven to expose the crime basing that abomination, so I guess I can understand the need to resist what is otherwise obvious to those outside the fold [so to speak].

This site contributed a lot to my most important and personally significant effort, so I'll always appreciate this community. That said, there's just so much that will [or can] be affected by the fervent exchange of what appears to be increasingly desperate fictions concerning the results of the November 3rd election. There's so much terrible stuff that's real, and plenty of brilliant minds here that could make a good difference if freed to find new avenues of pursuit.

Just seems like a wasted potential, and one that's focused on a concern that honestly couldn't care less in return.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Donald Trump Has Won The Election.

No, he Lost the Election. Bigly.

Suck it up, buttercup, and live with it.

2020 election "most secure in history," security officials say

No. You'll be screaming at the sky again. Hopefully soon.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Late BREAKING

Attorney Lin Wood: It looks like about 400 Electoral Votes for President Trump!

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: blueman12

I used to like Alex Jones, that was a long time ago though. He went a bit extreme for my liking.

I never liked him because when he talks you can't share the video with your friends no matter how true the report Alex gives. Now for me, that Paul Joseph Watson reporter was telling it like it is. Paul is off freelancing now. I am not saying he is dead wrong on many things. I am saying he is NOT the messenger we need.
edit on 18-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join