It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Has Won The Election.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: Sookiechacha

How you can convince yourself of such absurdities is laughable. The mental gymnastics you perform are unbelievable. You should rid yourself of your partisanship. Try to speak the truth , not the democrats truth they have you expunge for them , at cost .

How you can convince yourself of such absurdities is laughable. The mental gymnastics you perform are unbelievable. You should rid yourself of your partisanship. Try to speak the truth , not the Republicans truth they have you expunge for them , at cost .

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

That’s because you sit at home all day reading globalist news . I live in America and I get a different feeling from the people I speak with .

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

😂🤣😂

Yeah, alright sunshine. Whatever you say. Clearly you don't know a thing about me you made two assumptions, both wrong, not that I'm surprised.

It's funny, i don't think any assumption made by Trump fans, about me on here have ever been even close to correct.

You guys are funny
edit on 15/11/20 by djz3ro because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Your title is a little off. He hasn’t won. Nobody has. However, the info you’re presenting is intriguing.

ETA, if the EO produced in 2018 is accurate — why was Dominion allowed to be used in this election, in the first place?

Catch them committing the Fraud.

and all the players involved.

We do not live in a "Minority Report" movie legal system. The crime must be committed before any LE can take any action.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tkwasny

However, the crime would have been committed at the moment the machines were tampered with (if this is indeed the case) not when the election is taking place.

If any of this is true, they could have acted before the election? No way would they allow the election to go ahead if it was true.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: BlackProject

Watching the live feed of the MMM, Owens of Infowars said, about 20 minutes ago, that he has news from a confident source that Trump has won the election...

Infowars? Must be true then 😂🤣😂

As much as i like Alex Jones, his reporters are not the best journalists. An infowars reporter once went to a vegan rally to tell everyone that going vegan is an NWO plot.

Plus alex, at least years ago, has so many reporters that push doom and gloom, while also pushing pro-christian stuff.

Infowars used to be somewhat decent. They took a sharp right in the wrong direction.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I used to like Alex Jones, that was a long time ago though. He went a bit extreme for my liking.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Ooops

Donald Trump acknowledged that Joe Biden won the US presidential election for the time on Sunday, but claimed attempts to “steal votes” meant the contest was rigged.

Now that Trump has acknowledged he lost, time for everyone else to accept it too1

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Donnie just said it himself:

He won because the Election was Rigged. (..a lot of accusations)

Source

Get over it!

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Source

Get over it!

He just tweeted this:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
53m
He only won in the eyes of the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go. This was a RIGGED ELECTION!

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Donald Trump Has Won

Someone should tell Trump because he just quit on Twitter.

edit on 15-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Ooops

Donald Trump acknowledged that Joe Biden won the US presidential election for the time on Sunday, but claimed attempts to “steal votes” meant the contest was rigged.

Now that Trump has acknowledged he lost, time for everyone else to accept it too1

So, now the bookies can pay off all those Biden bets! Yeehaw!

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Trump tweeted, "He won because the Election was Rigged,"

I read that as he's saying, media has named Biden the winner, the elections were rigged.

As his follow up tweet...

"I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go,"

At least that's how I see it... who knows...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I may be misunderstanding why you think the goes against the 1st?

No. You got it right.

Also, Trump actually invited a Foreign Politician to his rally to try and sway people to vote for him, why is that ok but the BBC can't write articles that might sway votes?

Surely you can't be against one and ok with the other?

I'm not. It's illegal for any candidate or campaign to accept or ask for assistance from ANY foreign entity. But, it's not illegal for foreigners to campaign for a candidate of their choice, even if they aren't citizens and can't vote. It's just illegal for any campaign to hire or coordinate with them.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Source

Get over it!

I suggest you check Elevatedonespost out since you are wrong on what was said.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: BlackProject

Watching the live feed of the MMM, Owens of Infowars said, about 20 minutes ago, that he has news from a confident source that Trump has won the election...

Infowars? Must be true then 😂🤣😂

Don't know, but that's what he said...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

So if Trump hired Farage that's illegal but if Farage did it free it isn't? Have I got that right?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I don't have any information about Trump hiring Farage, so I can't comment. But plenty of people have been enraged at Trump's caviler attitude about accepting foreign help during an election and asking Russia and China to help him out loud, through the press on the White House tarmac, and in his interview with George Stephanopoulos. It's technically illegal, but nobody is doing anything about it ever since his impeachment for telling Ukraine to investigate Joe and Hunter Biden.

Just like all the Hatch Act violations. Nobody can do anything about it, so we just look the other way.

However, foreign entities can't even volunteer to help a campaign, legally. So if Farage offered his services for free, I believe that's still illegal. When Trump asked Russia, if they're listening, to please find Hillary's emails, no monetary exchanged was mentioned, but it was still an illegal ask. Good thing Trump was just kidding! Wink, wink.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I didn't realise they were illegal, thank you, you really do learn something new every day

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Donald Trump Has Won

Yes that is true. You may be asking, how, it has not been called yet?

Do not believe the news. This Election was run under the following.

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

Which states that it allows President Trump to declare this a national emergency which nullifies the Election.

That emergency is still in play to this day, and the 2020 election was conducted under this state of emergency, which is a crucial point to understand what's coming next.

Want proof? Here you go: Exe cutive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

In the EO, the President also states that people and organisations located, in part, outside the United States are known to be able to, "interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorised accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation." If you're starting to see how this ties in to CNN, the NY Times, the Washington Post and MSNBC, you're not alone. All those organisations, as you'll soon see, have been caught under this emergency declaration of "foreign interference" in U.S. elections, aided by complicit corporations on U.S. soil. The EO further states that this foreign interference in U.S. elections, "constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States." Why is this relevant to anything we're seeing right now with the massive election fraud carried out by the Democrats and the deep state? Because Dominion Voting Systems is a Canadian company. And Scytl is run out of Spain. That's right. Dominion is a foreign-owned company, which makes Dominion-based election theft a "foreign interference issue." Scytl, by the way, is connected to George Soros and the Democrats, and according to TGP (see below), "Bill Gates also own stock in Scytl."

Did you know that constitutes as Treason?

I admire your persistence in trying to take down your democracy by calling foul on a fair election.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join