It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Has Won The Election.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: BlackProject

I didn't see anything in that EO that addressed nullifying the results of any election. It deals with the punishment of foreign entities by blocking their property.

Also, in my lay opinion, some of it is a violation of the 1st Amendment. BBC, Al Jazeera, RT, are all foreign media operations that published election opinion pieces that could effect the way people decide to vote.

Take it to the SCOTUS...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I didn't see anything in that EO that addressed nullifying the results of any election. It deals with the punishment of foreign entities by blocking their property.

Also, in my lay opinion, some of it is a violation of the 1st Amendment. BBC, Al Jazeera, RT, are all foreign media operations that published election opinion pieces that could effect the way people decide to vote.

Take it to the SCOTUS...

LOL

I can't. I don't have "standing".

But, I'm sure that after some case winds it's way through the courts, this could be the kind of case that SCOTUS might take a look at.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

originally posted by: TruthJava

Interesting! However, after reading this I see that it states: "...the ability of persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States..."

so, the MSM is all in the US and not outside of the USin any way aren't they? would need to research, but I think even the owner of all the companies reside within the US.

If they co-operate with the enemy then they are also in fact under this same order and law.

I was hoping that might be the case!

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Your title is a little off. He hasn’t won. Nobody has. However, the info you’re presenting is intriguing.

ETA, if the EO produced in 2018 is accurate — why was Dominion allowed to be used in this election, in the first place?

Check out the video in the thread I just posted on Dominion. She addresses this to some degree.Releasing The Kraken

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

No, he Lost the Election. Bigly.

Suck it up, buttercup, and live with it.

2020 election "most secure in history," security officials say

We're trying to be serious here. Enough with the jokes.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
People have really gone nuts over this. You all thought 2016 was crazy? Hilary conceded with dignity in early November. Obama invited Trump to the White House.

Trump is just a toddler who doesn't want to go to sleep.

But it's bedtime. Put it to rest.

And people kept saying how Obama was going to go for a third term and usher in the NWO.

Now people are happy if Trump undermines the election process. It's 5d chess!
edit on 14-11-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
When are you guys gonna give it up? LOL

*dives for cover*

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Not 1, not 2 but 3 strawman arguments in the same post.

Very impressive.

ETA

Doh, you dialed it back. Was much more fun before the edit.
edit on 14-11-2020 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Watching the live feed of the MMM, Owens of Infowars said, about 20 minutes ago, that he has news from a confident source that Trump has won the election...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Wasn't trying to make a proper argument. More of a rant on how people don't really care about principles or ideals, just whether their team wins or not.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

No, he Lost the Election. Bigly.

Suck it up, buttercup, and live with it.

2020 election "most secure in history," security officials say

Yeah, how could we ever question the internet, LOL.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Wasn't trying to make a proper argument. More of a rant on how people don't really care about principles or ideals, just whether their team wins or not.

There wouldn't be an argument if this had been a fair election. You can't possibly think Biden got almost 80 million votes. Nobody in the right state of mind would think that.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Watching the live feed of the MMM, Owens of Infowars said, about 20 minutes ago, that he has news from a confident source that Trump has won the election...

Sure.
I also have news from a confident and confidential source that hobbits are real

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

HRC also cancelled her NYC party with fireworks over a week before the election. Internal polling showed she very well could lose.

I never thought Trump would be elected president. I went to bed that night and just accepted it would be HRC. When I was woken up by my son telling me it was called and was amazed.

Just as amazed as when I saw Bidens win. If Trump would have lost votes then I would actually just say ok he was to brash. They flipped back the states he took. Problems is that women and minorites all came out in record RNC numbers for Trump.

There is no way that Biden got more votes that Barack. There is no way. Obama pulled 25 people at a drive in rally....

This is the end of Act 1 and the Start of Act 2. Gained House Seats. Keeping Senate. 2022 will show the House flip and that POTUS ticket should be interesting.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
He doesn't care. That poster already admitted to being a Canadian resident interested in foreign political interference.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I pray for ATS, something is not working anymore, all that will now happen if Biden is declared the winner, is endless thread after endless thread of how Trump was cheated out of the election, how the 2020 result was faked.

Please let it go to the SCOTUS and hopefully then the losers of this election will accept the result, I doubt they will and we will have more sky screaming than 2016, how is that even possible.

I have to praise Trump for his incredible powers, he even tops Slade.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Sure.
I also have news from a confident and confidential source that hobbits are real

Oh, so you know Peter Brown, the paleoanthropologist? He's barely confidential.

Hobbit-Like Human Ancestor Found in Asia

Back to the main topic

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Im waiting on that.. Everyone is so biased right now. Republicans think there's massive fraud. Democrats say it was one of the most secure elections. Ill wait to see if something solid comes up that holds in court.

It's a little scary if such massive fraud (to give biden the win) took place. That would mean that the u.s. election system is so weak that conspirators could manipulate millions of votes.

You can't possibly think Biden got almost 80 million votes

I think Trump's behavior swayed alot of people so it's possible. Im suprised more people didn't go third party. This election made me not want to vote for either side of the circus.

edit on 14-11-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
ETA, if the EO produced in 2018 is accurate — why was Dominion allowed to be used in this election, in the first place?

In most cases, if you arrest the criminal after he has committed the crime, the sentence is much harsher, than arresting him in the planning stage.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

You can't possibly think Biden got almost 80 million votes. Nobody in the right state of mind would think that.

Remember when Trump was first elected, and the protests, not about an illegitimate election, but to protest the agenda that Trump put forward, where millions of people hit the streets in cities across the the nation. And how, Trump mocked them because so many interviewed revealed that they didn't even vote!

LOL Well, they voted this time!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join