It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the US Raid European Software Company Scytl and Seize their Servers in Germany?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Scytl hasn't got anything in Frankfurt.
Not even a laptop computer... Let alone whatever you're claiming.

False news, as Trumo would call it.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
I tried to search for words to reply to his post...but everything I typed was pretty harsh. Its early and I haven't had coffee...but yea your reply was around my sentiment on that.
edit on 15-11-2020 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

Do you read? Pretty sure I've shown that there is material saying they do have an office in Frankfurt and it indeed was an emergency data backup server.

Can you debunk that? If so demonstrate for the audience, because saying so shows nothing without something to back it up...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
403 means you are blocked from using the website. Perhaps your government is censoring websites?

Possible, but more likely that anyone using Google's DNS or other public DNs servers are being blocked.

I switched to using the following a long time ago, and they seem to work well, but I don't trust them either.

I've been looking into how to set up my own local DNS root hints mirror that mirrors all of the root servers, I just haven't had time to set this up in a test environment, but I'm almost done with my other priorities...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Finaly they LET you post this on ATS !
it has been on other forums for a week?

I can not give you links as its other conspiracy sites.
you may get a lot of junk on them,
but you get a Lot more infomation First.
like you use't to get on ATS. pre 9/11

Why is ATS suppressing important info?
oh! you are with Joe biden and the CIA.
ATS is no longer giving you the infomation you Need.

They suppress it saying its Fake news!

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: chr0naut

Even his staff pulled documents off the Resolute Desk because they were afraid he would sign them without even reading them ("because he just signed everything that came across his desk and never read anything"). 

Seriously? You believe that tripe?

Where did you read that? VOX? Vanity Fair? CNN? lol.

To believe that the most paranoid POTUS in recent memory just signs stuff without reading it is ridiculous. He could be signing his resignation.

The details were in both of Bob Woodwards books on Trump's Presidency where Gary Cohn, Trump's chief economic adviser, removed a letter that would have cancelled the KORUS trade agreement and also closed the forward ICBM detection bases in South Korea, which gave an 8 second warning of an ICBM launch from North Korea. Trump suggested that the base should be moved back to the USA, which would mean minutes to the detection of an ICBM launch, if at all.

Cohn also removed a similar letter about withdrawing from NAFTA, as well.

H.R. McMaster: 'Wholly appropriate' for Gary Cohn to remove letter from Trump's desk

McMaster confirms Cohn took letter off Trump's desk, calls it 'wholly appropriate'

edit on 15/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So I have a few min to kill and I figured I'd peek into who and when that part was edited out.

Scytl: Difference between revisions
Scytl (edit)
Revision as of 04:06, 14 November 2020
929 BYTES ADDED, 1 DAY AGO

So that is when that edit took place.

And this is the edit history of the person who made said edit. I haven't looked into any other edits made by them aside from the subject header in the edit list. You can click the subject to see date time and edit made.

Wiki editor's page

This is a curious one as they deny completely an office or servers in Frankfurt yet plain as day it has been shown twice here there is even a 2019 EU elections .pdf saying they have a data Center there. So why lie?
edit on 15-11-2020 by RickyD because: Wrong entry quoted

Edit: Appears that user edited it out and added to another section for a net gain of bytes, however there is a Nov. 15th entry from that same user adding back the part about the 2019 data center...make of it what you will...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD
😎

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Trump legal team leader Rudy Giuliani says an announcement is coming tomorrow.

Experts have analyzed the Dominion voting system logs.

mobile.twitter.com...

originally posted by: Elathan
Earlier today Rep. Louie Gohmert told Chris Salcedo on Newsmax that people on the ground in Germany report that Scytl, which hosted elections data improperly through Spain, was raided by a large US ARMY force and their servers were seized in Frankfurt.

The video went viral.

Andrea Widburg at American Thinker earlier reported that Scytl is a Barcelona-based company that provides electronic voting systems worldwide, many of which have proven vulnerable to electronic manipulation. Scytl has (or had) Soros and Democrat party connections. Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen’s Vulcan Capital has invested $40 million in Scytl.

Tonight we learned from our source that Bill Gates also owns stock in Scytl.

Here is what Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) had to say about this alleged raid earlier today.

Tonight we heard more from our source on this raid in Germany.

From our source: The US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany. In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice. They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server.

The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way.

By getting ahold of the server they now are going to have the direct evidence of when they were instructed to stop counting. They will also discover who gave the direction to stop counting and who initiated the algorithm that started switching votes. The CIA was completely excluded from this operation.

Now, can anyone verify???

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I did read.
In fact, I have read both sides of the story.
www.scytl.com...

I'm near Frankfurt and tried to look up the supposed raided office, but I can't find no such office.
Could you point me out to the exact address?
I'll go and ask for witnesses of the account.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

So, should Germany attack the USA in response for the USA's attack into a sovereign country?

It is incredible how unrealistic the ideas are, that some people post and re-post on social media.

The USA would have to get German approval for any military action within Germany.

The attack on a company without them being previously convicted of a crime is also untenable.

Did you read the OP first before you replied...lol? Worked with Germany... military was not a part of the raid... We have a ton of military in Germany, so they are already there...

They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server.

The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead.

edit on 15-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

403 means you are blocked from using the website. Perhaps your government is censoring websites?

Possible, but more likely that anyone using Google's DNS or other public DNs servers are being blocked.

I switched to using the following a long time ago, and they seem to work well, but I don't trust them either.

I've been looking into how to set up my own local DNS root hints mirror that mirrors all of the root servers, I just haven't had time to set this up in a test environment, but I'm almost done with my other priorities...

Quite possibly.

I used to use Google DNS but have found that CloudFlare's DNS is faster for where I live and work. For in-country stuff, my ISP's DNS resolves even faster.

I don't know what motivation would drive Google to blacklist the site, though. I thought that Google was supposed to be "Democrat".

edit on 15/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
All servers need is an excellent connection to the internet.

Servers can be hosted in a closet in a house

Just because you can't find something doesn't mean it isn't there

a reply to: Daalder

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So many legal and political problems with the idea of the US military raiding a private company in a foreign nation.

FBI is possible through an agreement with the host nation, but the Military no its a fable, at best they could be on stand by to take control of the seized asset for transport to the states.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
They took 2 servers, 1 from Brazil the other Germany. Thursday night had 10 times higher than average military aircraft in the sky. If you have been following the right people, who are credibility, they all lay out a pretty clear picture, and then after this President Trump's latest tweet ties it all together. Basically says the state lawsuits are nothing compared to what they found. We have video of Scytl ceo or #2 talking about fractional voting plus the fact he said no #ing way trump will win, before voting even started. This all paints a very clear picture.

ETA. This goes up higher than people realize. There is a reason the head of the CIA was not allowed in the president's meeting that morning, for fear they would be tipped off. The military did it, in cooperation with other local governments.

edit on 11/15/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/15/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

I think its time for a combo Smartmatic - Dominion - Scytl thread:

President of smartmatic Peter V. Neffinger is on Biden's transition team.

Smartmatic owns dominion!!!

Neffinger is Chairman of the Board of Directors of Smartmatic, a multinational company that specializes in building and implementing electronic voting systems.
Source: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Coomer? He was the 'dominion guy"

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think you're right, but if what I have been digging through on this guys page is correct its more than that...
A Lot Of Info In One Place
I spent my time looking around for a Frankfurt scytl address today to no avail...but stumbled on this guys Twitter. He So far has the best collection of connections and such with all of this on one page that I've seen.

Also back to that address...although I did not find what I was after, I read a good bit about what is purported to be a US gov cyber center for offensive type operations out of the US Conulate in Frankfurt, that was documented in the wikileaks CIA drop.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CraigMon

If there is an office raided, there is a physical address.
Servers usually need a good thick fiber optic connection. So that means they're actually located at that physical address.

I can't find that.
If you point me there, I'll go and ask (IRL) for some witnesses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join