It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the US Raid European Software Company Scytl and Seize their Servers in Germany?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Earlier today Rep. Louie Gohmert told Chris Salcedo on Newsmax that people on the ground in Germany report that Scytl, which hosted elections data improperly through Spain, was raided by a large US ARMY force and their servers were seized in Frankfurt.

The video went viral.

Andrea Widburg at American Thinker earlier reported that Scytl is a Barcelona-based company that provides electronic voting systems worldwide, many of which have proven vulnerable to electronic manipulation. Scytl has (or had) Soros and Democrat party connections. Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen’s Vulcan Capital has invested $40 million in Scytl.

Tonight we learned from our source that Bill Gates also owns stock in Scytl.

Here is what Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) had to say about this alleged raid earlier today.

Tonight we heard more from our source on this raid in Germany.

From our source: The US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany. In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice. They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server.

The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way.

By getting ahold of the server they now are going to have the direct evidence of when they were instructed to stop counting. They will also discover who gave the direction to stop counting and who initiated the algorithm that started switching votes. The CIA was completely excluded from this operation.

Now, can anyone verify???
edit on 14-11-2020 by Elathan because: Fixing link

edit on 14-11-2020 by Elathan because: To remove URL links since I don't know how to imbed them.

edit on 14-11-2020 by Elathan because: Trying again to put a link in.

edit on 14-11-2020 by Elathan because: Yeah, no, link didn't work

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I hope this is true! I honestly think for most Americans we think that there was something odd about this years election. No matter who you voted for this type of interference shouldn’t be tolerated!

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I’m wondering about this too. I read this last night and was shocked. We can only hope it is true and will give them the info they need to put this to rest. I doubt it’s just going to go away if Barr is involved.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Elathan

First linked has been 404ed.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Scytl released this.

November 13, 2020 | General

Following several erroneous statements that have been published in digital and social media, Scytl would like to clarify the following:

The technologies implemented by Scytl in the US are both hosted and managed within the US, by a local subsidiary, SOE Software, based in Tampa, Florida.

We do not tabulate, tally or count votes in the US

We do not provide voting machines in the US

We did not provide online voting to US jurisdictions for the US elections.

We do not have servers or offices in Frankfurt

The US army has not seized anything from Scytl in Barcelona, Frankfurt or anywhere else

We are not owned by George Soros and have never been connected to him

We are not tied to Smartmatic, SGO, Dominion or Indra

We have no ties with Russia either

The "we have no ties with Russia either" part is kind of funny.

Also it says:

For the US General Election, Scytl provided 4 products and services to city, county, and state clients across the United States. Each of these products and services provide information created and approved by each individual client, to voters or temporary election workers.

Election Night Reporting (ENR): ENR is a platform that provides visual representation of votes that have been tabulated by local elections officials. ENR allows elections offices to provide real-time election results to citizens in a multi-lingual, mobile friendly platform. On Election Night, each election office tabulates the vote using their tabulation vendor’s physical machines and uploads those results to Scytl’s ENR. All Scytl ENR servers being used for the US elections are physically located in the United States. Scytl does NOT tabulate, tally or count any votes.

Online Election Worker Training: Scytl works with elections offices to take their already-created training content and puts it into an online learning management system, increasing information retention, consistency, and the ability to track / report on trainee progress. All of the content for this training is provided and fully approved by each individual client.

Online Voter Education: Our Voter Education Platform is a tool used to create a website for election officials to provide important election information before, during, and after an election. This tool allows voters to look-up where they can vote, the available voting methods, any ID or other requirements needed in order to vote, register to vote, view their sample ballot, and more. All content on these websites is provided and approved by each individual client.

Electronic Ballot Delivery (eBD): Is a platform that allows state election offices to securely deliver ballots to UOCAVA and absentee voters. Each state has different laws and regulations regarding who can request their ballot through this system, and how that ballot can be returned. All servers being used for eBD for the US elections are physically located in the United States. What eBD does NOT do:

Allow voters to vote online

Tabulate, tally, or count votes

So, if they were to claim this, then Trump wins a lawsuit and the elction based on the seizure being real, Scytl is in big time International s#*t.

Why wouldn't they just say nothing?

I think more unsubstantiated claims probably.
edit on 14-11-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
My wife read something about this to me last night. Sounds like something from a Tom Clancy or John Le Carré novel.

Sounds too far fetched to be legit, but then a lot of far fetched things have already happened in the last few months.

We'll wait. We'll see.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Its secret. Shhhh.

Much more coming next week says DJT.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Looks like it did happen

Monday Raid

thespectator.info... -says-yes-it-happened/

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

So, should Germany attack the USA in response for the USA's attack into a sovereign country?

It is incredible how unrealistic the ideas are, that some people post and re-post on social media.

The USA would have to get German approval for any military action within Germany.

The attack on a company without them being previously convicted of a crime is also untenable.

edit on 14/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

All questionable sources I've seen state that German authorities led .

Again, questionable.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

So, should Germany attack the USA in response for the USA's attack into a sovereign country?

You obviously didn’t bother to read the story.

In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice. They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server.

The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead.

edit on 14-11-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

This is stupid... do you believe that the US acted on foreign soil without the go ahead? Should the US attack Germany because one of their agents interfered in th US elections?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: enament

The scytal site was 403 as of about an hr ago...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I've been able to access it with no issues.

Scytl
edit on 14-11-2020 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pointr97

From your first source...

but the rumor is confirmed, according to former military intelligence and CIA officer, Robert David Steele “by multiple senior people”.

I'll wait and see if anyone with an intact reputation wants to back this up thanks!

Your second link claims their "source" told them it happened but no where is the source even abstractly named other than in the title. All they reported on was what Rep. Gohmart said in the interview today.
edit on 14-11-2020 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Mind dropping the link again...you can edit it in no need for a new post.

Edit: your link works fine...and of course now I can't find the post with the link I used earlier that 403'd me twice to compare it with. If I do I'll be sure to post it here and we can compare.
edit on 14-11-2020 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I thought I read that this happened the day after the election?

The trump admin has had these servers for 10 days?
But not used them in any court cases.

If someone was telling me everything I wanted to hear I would be suspicious.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Didn't hear of this until today...can you source anything reporting it from 10 days ago?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I thought in another thread here on ats someone posted a german video.
And in the german video it shows the raid.

In that thread was the clam about when it happened.

I could be waaaaayyyy wrong about what I think I remember.
I'm very tired right now.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Its secret. Shhhh.

Much more coming next week says DJT.

No, if DJT said something, it would be broadcast to the world. He can't seem to keep a secret.

... like when he tweeted secret military satellite imaging details :

Trump Accidentally Revealed The Amazing Resolution Of U.S. Spy Satellites

... or tweeted secret details of US missile capabilities:

Did Trump just spill classified military secrets on Twitter?

... or when Trump told the Russian Foreign Minster and the Russian Ambassador about US troop deployments and operations:

Trump revealed intelligence secrets to Russians in Oval Office: officials.

... or when Trump told Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte that the U.S. had positioned two nuclear submarines off the coast of North Korea:

"Trump tells Duterte of two U.S. nuclear subs in Korean waters: NYT". Reuters

... or where Trump posted video to Twitter of several members of Seal Team Five in their camouflage and night-vision goggles, revealing the team's location and un-blurred faces.

Trump video from Iraq reveals Navy SEAL team deployment". USA Today

... or, In a December 2019 interview with Bob Woodward, Trump stated, "I have built a nuclear — a weapons system that nobody's ever had in this country before," adding, "We have stuff that Putin and Xi have never heard about before. There's nobody. What we have is incredible."

Trump's need to gossip about nukes provokes anxiety". CNN

... and these things are (rightly) causing allies to consider withholding information to the US:

Trump’s Tweets Are Freaking Out America’s Closest Allies

edit on 14/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join