It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recount of an older sighting - three chrome Delta's - San Bernardino County

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I know this is an old recollection, but I don't think I've shared it before.

Around approximately 2007 I was heading East on I-10 towards San Bernardino. It was mid-day and traffic was moving. I saw three craft heading West. They were just to the South of the East bound lanes, moving against the flow of traffic. They were just over the tops of the eucalyptus trees, so about 100 feet (I'm guessing here). They were moving at the same speed of the traffic on the West bound side of the freeway, so approx 60+. They were the size of a compact car, or a little smaller. They were of chrome (or a chrome like material) and were very reflective. They were in the shape of an F-14 with its wings fully swept back, but were of one piece. As they approached and passed by to my right heading behind me, I had a view of their front edge and front top, then bottom, then backside edge as I turned around in my seat and watched out the back window. There were no cockpits. They were of a solid form with no visible seams or doors / hatches. There were no exhaust ports or forward vents. There was no visible heat shimmer from the rear and no visible flame. There were no visible ailerons, stabilizers or moving parts. They were in a solid Delta formation and traveling at the same speed and altitude. They were directly over the rail road tracks. I watched for a few moments before they faded into the blue background. I really wanted to chase them, but by the time I would have gotten off the freeway and back on they would have been long gone.

Here is a very crude depiction of the basic form I saw. Don't judge my art prowess.

new topics

join