It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fantastic perspective on the current political climate.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

This guy has been around for a while and never fails to nail the narrative. In this case, he does it yet again.
I think the ending message is really important. (not the supplement sales everyone seems to be doing), but the using your own brain to think and not letting the MSM tell you what to think or how to feel.

In the video, he explains how a civil war could start, and I believe he's correct.
I hope you enjoy the video, he uses his usual humor to lighten the subject matter.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I can believe that Biden got more votes because of the implied threats of rioting, death, arson from the left.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
People that hate me don't have a funny bone.

edit on 14-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That's a badass picture...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
He’s awesome.

And I was just thinking this yesterday- how this is the perfect storm for real chaos, should Trump be the legit winner.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yes, he's correct.....it is a possibliity........but not terribly probable and here's why.

He makes the mistake of assuming the Courts are Impartial.

They aren't......they wont follow the law; and the Supremes will probably never take the case.

So.....Biden will be certified as the winner.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: neo96

That's a badass picture...

I think so too.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ok so does every one need to be spoon feed ?
Really the news PREDICTS who is the winner .
Now Children here is why the news has predicted Biden as the winner .

TO win the person Must get 270 electoral votes You can say Neither Biden nore Trump has even ONE vote if you want .
seams Trump does not agree with you But you can .

We do Know the state tallies and that wont be changing now recount till dooms day no state has ever miscounted by more then 3 or 400 votes .
so we know BY the tallies all the States that will go to Biden and all the states that will go to Trump

Biden states add up to 306 all that is left is VERFING the votes .

Of course ATS says NO way Biden cheated by 10 million votes no yet well ATS also KNOWS what will happen if Trump Proves that to be True .

the election its self become Invalided and NO OMNE WINS .
Fed Government then votes on who will be president Probly in that case PENCE so Rejoice if Trump succeeds Then President Pence is it .

Honestly better then TRUMP OR BIDEN .

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I absolutely love this guy, he is NAILING IT on a weekly basis. Please Lord watch over him.
Favorite part of the video:

5:47
"And this is a very large divide"

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

the election its self become Invalided and NO OMNE WINS .

What ?

State legislatures are not bound by the popular vote.

The last check in a republic.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to: network dude

He looks like Dave Mustaine. Similar views as well. Thanks for posting. Eventually I'll arrive at the hottest take and then I'll take my ball and go home.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This is massively relevant ND, reason being that people everywhere have been having dreams and visions of all hell breaking loose on the streets after Trump is confirmed. Last nights live stream from ShekinahWorshipTV TOTALLY confirmed this as well... Get ready CCW peeps & preppers... Things are about to get real...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I sincerely hope not, but at the very least, the world has seen how the right reacts to a Biden win. If a miracle happens, and Trump changes the situation, the world will also see how the left reacts to a Trump win.

Perhaps we can just show some videos of Biden calling for Unity?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar
Okay child. Since you clearly need to be spoon fed your slop. States aren't even done counting, yet they are being given to certain candidates.

That's not how it works.

Some states are massively red or blue and going to the other candidate. Thats not how it goes.

You are using a lame duck excuse to strike your epeen.

You are a sexist and racist. You will not wait for the chips to fall to attack people for not living in your purple sky reality.

I had fatih you could be reasonable, but you're not. You take what has been proven to be fallible and ran with it like the law of the land.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The issue is genuine abuse of the system. In MN, we have a petition to remove Ilhan Omar, to investigate. She is generally despised. Yet in her district, she recieved 300k more votes then any opponent?

No word on any form of media. Any red county, votes are close. Any blue county, and the Ds lead by 200-300k votes.

2018, an Ilhan Omar worker recorded himself in a car filled with ballots to be filled, saying hes going to work to get his girl in. Headed to Ilhan omar main office to work on filling them out.

No investigations, no punishment. Cheating is legal, you have supported it. You have doxxed and killed others who have tried to make things right.

This isn't about who won, but how they won.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
I think I aught to put things straight. Biden DID NOT get more votes!!!! Biden got more bits of paper with his name on, it doesn't follow that actual people signed those forms. It could have been 100 people sitting in a room filling out those forms, 1000 each. Why do you think in so many states the observers were not allowed to observe.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Agreed and I stand corrected.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I love how he missed mentioning the most likely scenario. That Biden is confirmed the winner and the people who are convinced that Trump was cheated out of the presidency are the ones who lose their minds in complete hysteria. Tell me this, who's more likely to have a hard time with their gap in reality? People who believe Biden won because the media told them, or people who believe Trump won because they were told by the prophets of God for the past 4 years that it was God's will to make Trump president and he's going to MAGA and rid the world of evil by arresting all the democrats?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

Keep telling yourself that because those crowds in the capitol today? If they really turned like ANTIFA and BLM do, then y'all would be up sh1t creek without a paddle. Our compliance is what you count to get away with it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join