It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's Biography

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Satan was not always evil or a demon. He was not always named Satan...

His original name was Lucifer. He was the most beautiful angel with the second highest place in heaven. But he was a jealous of God's superiority over him so he rebelled, then God booted him from heaven and one third of the other angels went with him...

then Satan turned into a fire breathing demon like this>
<
He's also portrayed as a dragon, and sometimes a devouring lion.

but no matter what happens Satan will always be a beautiful angel of light to me

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
so which came first?
the Satan or the God?
which is more perfect? the creator of the imperfection, or the imperfection?
neither if you ask me...

but since Lucifer is also the bringer of the light, perhaps he is just another bastardized "saint" borrowed from pagan tradition... (prometheus wasn't it?)
if that is the case, it is Lucifer to which we owe thanks for not shivering in caves, and existing like animals...
for it was the fire that he delivered to his loved people that saved them from the cold and dark...
kind of ironic isn't it...

but after saying all that... anyone who worships the "christian Satan" I consider dangerous, becuase they are worshiping the epitomy of evil that is the opposite of god...
if they worship the ideal of "Lucifer", then they might just know what they are doing...
just my 2 cents...
i just hope you don't do blood rituals and practice animal sacrifice...
not good things... I am sure lucifer would agree...

dont hurt the hamsters...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Actually, the depiction you see of Satan today with the horns and the tail was just another way for the xtians to villify Paganism. They made their devil to look like the Pagan god Pan. The Bible totally contradicts that notion, saying he was the most beautiful. Anyway,

As for those people who worship Satan, they are nothing more than rebelling xtians. Satan is an xtian concept and therefore if someone is worshiping him than they are practicing xtiananity. They don't even have the intelligence to think outside the book.

Thats my two nickels on it. Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
No I don't sacrifice animals or anything, that's bad. I just think it's dumb how christians blame Satan for everything when God's the one who sits there and allows it (and he's supposed to be the good one?:puz

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo_believer
Satan was not always evil or a demon. He was not always named Satan...

His original name was Lucifer. He was the most beautiful angel with the second highest place in heaven. But he was a jealous of God's superiority over him so he rebelled, then God booted him from heaven and one third of the other angels went with him...

then Satan turned into a fire breathing demon like this>
<
He's also portrayed as a dragon, and sometimes a devouring lion.

but no matter what happens Satan will always be a beautiful angel of light to me

Good thing an imaginary person is your angel of light .. lol

Sorry to say, there was no angel who was good and turned bad.. its just a misunderstanding ..

The reason is because people didn't believe in condemning a person who wasn't at fault..

Yaltabaoth was cast aside, never met his father... took off and created his own place ... without ever even knowing of another one..

so...... even though he IS evil, he's not trying to be... nor does he even know it.. therefore people didn't find it right to say he was always evil... because it really isn't his fault... he's ignorant..

The Satan you refer to .. is just an imaginary person .... it's another persons opinion on someone elses state or affairs...

By everyone judging this Satan person ... or hating this "bad" person is just harming ourselves... remember.. DO NOT JUDGE ANYONE!... that goes for Satan .. (Yaltabaoth..) It isn't his fault he caused all these problems .. no more is it a childs fault for getting their birthday cake everywhere... they didn't know any better...

Once we stop labelling this "evil" .... it will cease to exist...

Let God judge his son... the son that never knew him... I'm pretty sure he would want to meet him ..

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I beleive "GOD" was an alien and so was the devil. and the prophets were aliens exiled to earth to preach for there crime.
no i dont beleive in god (although im christian) people made him up so they wernt scared of death but i beleive death is freedom

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
squincha,
it's all good friend... FYI you can't really be a "christian" if you don't believe in "god/jesus" but that hasn't stopped the whole religion... and god is a very relative term...
just curious... have you ever checked out the Urantia book... you would find a lot of startling evidence in it that supports the "god is alien" view...
I have similiar bend of belief, so i can relate...

it is much harder to believe the "good books" version of creation than thinking a big lizard guy planted a big experiment called humanity on a virgin planet, simply as a hobby...

None of us know the ultimate truth... but i do know small truths In relation to other beliefs...
that is why it is all good...
if anyone ever says... I KNOW GOD IS AN OLD MAN ON A THRONE, I KNOW IT FOR CERTAIN... just run... don't stop...run fast as you can the other way... you wont be able to change that stance... but you can avoid it...

religion... it would be so much nicer if everyone admitted they didn't know for sure... but just as a matter of faith...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

No I don't sacrifice animals or anything, that's bad. I just think it's dumb how christians blame Satan for everything when God's the one who sits there and allows it (and he's supposed to be the good one?:puz

Without the creation 0f Satan YOU Would not have the freedom of choice ! You would not know the defference of good or bad, Black and white, Yes and no.
You would be a person of no will and nothing to belive in, You would be like something that could not make his own choice, You would be no better that a Rock as far as living goes..
That's why God Created Satan so You would have a choice in life, so you would have free will, So you can choice Life or Death at the time when your flesh will be no more...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
And keep in mind:

Everything you hear or read about God, or Satan, is just an opinion.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

then God booted him from heaven and one third of the other angels went with him...

This is folklore. This is from Milton, not the bible or religious texts. I'd think that there has to be some sort of tradition about it outside of milton, but its not actually in the bible.

dnero
Yaltabaoth

Interesting. You buy into the old strife and love tension then?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I dont blame satin. While he tempts us it is ultimately our decision to bad things. If God came and did something wouldnt that go against free will?

top topics

join