It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 320,000 illegal votes in Michigan?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I went and read into it when I saw the topic. I followed what was said, including the latest which is that this was a human error, when picked up and rectified, trumps side ran with it as sign of tampering.

According to the Detroit Free Press, “Political observers had expressed shock” early in the morning after Election Day “when the county transferred numbers to the state showing Biden beating Trump by about 3,000 votes” in Antrim County, Michigan  ( here ). The Detroit Free Press describes Antrim as “a Republican stronghold where local GOP officials have mostly run unopposed in recent elections.”

As reported here by Snopes, a temporary miscount that briefly marked thousands of Republican votes as Democrat votes in Antrim was a result of human error. The county used Dominion Voting Systems equipment ( here ), also referred to in some of the posts. The software itself, however, was not responsible for the tabulation error that was quickly caught and fixed.

Linkage

The links in the external content are in the link.
edit on 16/11/20 by djz3ro because: Add a bit at the end

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yes really.

Nothing to do with being correct a hell of a lot more to do with accepting the will of the people who have spoken via the casting and counting of votes.

The point is tanstaafl losers are supposed to accept defeat when they are fairly defeated.

Else there are no rules and anarchy prevails.

People don't need your hints, the game's not afoot, it's over, and the writings on the wall.

And it says Biden not trump.
edit on 16-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
I mean come on, you have Reuters, Snopes, Politifact, The Sun, AZ Central and The Dispatch all talking about this, not that I expect you'll give any of them a read. Confirmation bias at its worst.

Every single one of these so-called “fact-checking” sites are hiding behind a stealth agenda. They are WORSE than the MSM simply because they pretend to be independent, they are NOT... For example, Politifact is a project of the Tampa Bay Times. Snopes is nothing more than a liberal propaganda machine heavily financed by George Soros.

When I see Snopes or Politifact cited, I immediately disregard it and think of this:

In U.S. Army Intelligence, I was trained that the truth most often lies in the exact opposite direction of the public rhetoric. You must learn this technique if you are to successfully glean the truth from news reports.

LEARNING TO THINK IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF PROPAGANDA

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Every single one of these so-called “fact-checking” sites are hiding behind a stealth agenda. They are WORSE than the MSM simply because they pretend to be independent, they are NOT... For example, Politifact is a project of the Tampa Bay Times. Snopes is nothing more than a liberal propaganda machine heavily financed by George Soros.

When I see Snopes or Politifact cited, I immediately disregard it and think of this:

Off course they are , as long as they keep debunking easily falsified bull sht , they would have to be, btw Your guy's lawyers are dropping him like flies sprayed with bug repellent ..Why is that ..

edit on 18-11-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join