It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 320,000 illegal votes in Michigan?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"These affidavits are just a distraction. Misdirection, to keep you focused elsewhere, while"

Trump has a mental breakdown over the fact he lost.

Tick-tock.

"SCYTL. DOMINION. HAMMER. SCORECARD.

Those are words you will soon be hearing about."

We've already heard about them, they aren't real. You'd know this if you got your info from non-biased sources.

Right. So, according to you, Sydney Powell is ... what... lying? Stupid?

Thankfully it won't be long before those with their heads stuck in certain unpleasant places will have to either face the actual reality - or continue to ignore it. Hey, it is (still) a free country after all...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

SCYTL. DOMINION. HAMMER. SCORECARD.

Apologies, I left a new one but it is the most important one...

SMARTMATIC.

This is the actual software that runs on the DOMINION machines, as well as the other top 2 machines we use in the USA,

Those are words you will soon be hearing about. Those are responsible for the massive fraud, the 'glitches' you've heard about, the mysterious 'pauses' in the vote counts in all of the states showing all of the impossible statistical anomalies.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Tick-tock.

What do you mean tick-tock? I don't have to wait, Trump had a meltdown over Twitter last night "I WON THE ELECTION", no mate, you lost!

Lying? Possibly, or maybe he thinks he's telling the truth. Stupid? Probably not, but he isn't as cunning as he thinks. Misguided, delusional, desperate are all more likely.

I mean come on, you have Reuters, Snopes, Politifact, The Sun, AZ Central and The Dispatch all talking about this, not that I expect you'll give any of them a read. Confirmation bias at its worst.

Thankfully it won't be long before those with their heads stuck in certain unpleasant places will have to either face the actual reality - or continue to ignore it. .

You are so right, and eventually they will all realise that Trump lost!

Have a nice day...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

SCYTL. DOMINION. HAMMER. SCORECARD.

Apologies, I left a new one but it is the most important one...

SMARTMATIC.

This is the actual software that runs on the DOMINION machines, as well as the other top 2 machines we use in the USA,

Those are words you will soon be hearing about. Those are responsible for the massive fraud, the 'glitches' you've heard about, the mysterious 'pauses' in the vote counts in all of the states showing all of the impossible statistical anomalies.

You just can't help yourself, can you?

Allegations of widespread voter fraud in the presidential election have been widely discredited. Even so, the president, his legal team and his close advisers have continued to allege that voter fraud occurred on a monumental scale.

Trump Campaign Drops Lawsuit in Arizona Asking for Review of Ballots

Fact Check: Have Senior Democrats Raised Concerns About the Smartmatic Voting Software, as Trump's Lawyer Claims?

A lawyer representing President Donald Trump in his legal battle challenging the outcome of the presidential election recently said that some congressional Democrats raised concerns in the past about the trustworthiness of election software used in several states.

Election officials use Dominion Voting Systems in 28 states, including several key battleground states. Members of Trump's legal team have alleged that the company uses voting software that can be controlled by operators overseas to "steal" elections, much as they alleged the election was stolen from Trump.

The Claim

Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, both members of Trump's legal team, spoke with Fox News' Maria Bartiromo on Sunday to discuss allegations that voting software used in this election contributed to widespread voter fraud.

Newsweek subscription offers >
In separate interviews, Giuliani and Powell alleged that the voting software Smartmatic changed millions of votes initially cast for Trump to give President-elect Joe Biden a lead in several swing states.

Giuliani told Bartiromo that Dominion "sends everything" to Smartmatic, a company that he said has close ties to Venezuela and China.

"This Dominion company is a radical left company," Giuliani said. "One of the people there is a big supporter of Antifa and has written horrible things about the president for the last three or four years. And the software that they use is done by a company called Smartmatic."

Giuliani also wrote in a tweet posted one day earlier that Dominion was operating as a front for Smartmatic.

Newsweek subscription offers >
"Did you know a foreign company,DOMINION,was counting our vote in Michigan, Arizona and Georgia and other states," he tweeted. "But it was a front for SMARTMATIC, who was really doing the computing."

Powell told Bartiromo that she was "livid" because past complaints about the software have been largely ignored.

"I can't tell you how livid I am with our government for not paying attention to complaints, even brought by Democrats—Caroline Maloney, Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobuchar—over the last several years in written letters with expert reports and some documentation of how corrupt this software is, and nobody in our government has paid any attention to it," Powell said.

She then suggested that the Central Intelligence Agency might be using the software "for its own benefit."

Rudy Giuliani
Rudy Giuliani, a lawyer for President Donald Trump, speaks to the media at a press conference held in the back parking lot of Four Seasons Total Landscaping on November 7, 2020, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. On Sunday, Giuliani and another attorney for Trump, Sidney Powell, spoke with Fox News' Maria Bartiromo to discuss allegations of widespread voter fraud during the 2020 election.

The Facts
Allegations of widespread voter fraud in the presidential election have been widely discredited. Even so, the president, his legal team and his close advisers have continued to allege that voter fraud occurred on a monumental scale.

Attacks from Trump's team over the past week inspired Dominion, which has headquarters in Canada and the U.S., to release a statement on November 13 responding directly to some of the allegations made about the company and its software.

"Dominion has no company ownership relationships with any member of the Pelosi family, the Feinstein family, or the Clinton Global Initiative, Smartmatic, Scytl, or any ties to Venezuela," the company's statement read. "Dominion works with all political parties; our customer base and our government outreach practices reflect this nonpartisan approach."

Smartmatic, a company that was founded in Florida and is now based in London, also denied financial connections to Dominion in a post on its website.

Smartmatic has nothing to do with Dominion? You need to remove your head from your.......sand!

Linkage
edit on 16/11/20 by djz3ro because: Remove ads

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

tanstaafl you are the one who continues to ignore reality.

It may be a free country but like any other nation, the USA has rules that need to be followed.

Else that freedom you keep on bumping your gums about means very little and autocracy will prevail.

Possibly even anarchy, and nobody wishess to see that state persist.

edit on 16-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

More than 320,000 illegal votes in Michigan?

But off course they did

How are they determining that? If that illegal aspects is based on improper identification of the post date stamps, how are they coming up with that number outside saying ALL votes in XX counties are illegal due to this, so none can be counted. If this was all done on Nov 3 is a post date stamp even needed for ballots already in hand? Do ballots dropped off in ballot boxes on Nov 3 even have a post date of any kind?

I'm not understanding where 320k or 640k are coming from.

edit on 16-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
tanstaafl you are the one who continues to ignore reality.

Really?

It may be a free country but like any other nation, the USA has rules that need to be followed.

You would be correct.

What is your point? That is all I'm asking for, is the rules be followed.

Hint: they aren't. Not even close.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It´s from 3:50 in the video, just 300,000 in Michigan alone .

-MM

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

What do you mean tick-tock? I don't have to wait, Trump had a meltdown over Twitter last night "I WON THE ELECTION", no mate, you lost!

Meltdown? Rotflmao!

And he is correct, as you'll soon learn.

We can argue all day long. How about we just wait until the Electors are seated?

"Right. So, according to you, Sydney Powell is ... what... lying? Stupid?"

Lying? Possibly, or maybe he thinks he's telling the truth. Stupid? Probably not, but he isn't as cunning as he thinks. Misguided, delusional, desperate are all more likely.

He? Figures, you didn't even watch the video, so you're just arguing from pre-determined bias...

I mean come on, you have Reuters, Snopes, Politifact, The Sun, AZ Central and The Dispatch all talking about this, not that I expect you'll give any of them a read.

Well, at least I actually read them - and can confirm they are total TDS biased nonsense.

And no - it isn't even confirmation bias, i t is pure unadulterated lying.

Thankfully it won't be long before those with their heads stuck in certain unpleasant places will have to either face the actual reality - or continue to ignore it.

Have a nice day...

I always do... you should try to too, your nice days are soon to come to an end.
edit on 16-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

It´s from 3:50 in the video, just 300,000 in Michigan alone .

-MM

I saw that, but how are they coming up with the 300,000 number? If the ballots are dropped on Nov 3do they need a date stamp? What makes a good ballot look different than a bad ballot if many would not have a date stamp as they would be dropped off in a ballot box and not the post office that day.

Are they suggesting in any county that they didn't do the initial inspection as he suggests they should then all ballots in that county should not be counted?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Why on earth would my nice days come to an end? Even in the very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, slim chance that Trump wins, I won't lose any sleep over it.

If Biden wins, I'll lose no sleep either.

You've proved your confirmation bias many times over here, you may have missed it but I have shared (non-Fox) Right Wing news sources among the others I've shared.

I can't wait to see the ATS meltdown when Biden wins the EC vote

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I can't wait to see the Leftists meltdown when Trump wins the EC vote

edit on 16-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Nothing to say? Why would you assume my nice days are coming to an end?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Tick-tock.

I mean come on, you have Reuters, Snopes, Politifact, The Sun, AZ Central and The Dispatch all talking about this, not that I expect you'll give any of them a read. Confirmation bias at its worst.

Thankfully it won't be long before those with their heads stuck in certain unpleasant places will have to either face the actual reality - or continue to ignore it. .

You are so right, and eventually they will all realise that Trump lost!

Have a nice day...
ahem it’s Ms Powell

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Yeah, I never claimed to have watched any videos, I take information onboard better if I read things. Sydney is a unisex name and, the only female Sydney I've heard of is in Scream. I have 2 Male friends called Sydney (Syd) and 1 called Sidney (Sid)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Yeah, I never claimed to have watched any videos, I take information onboard better if I read things. Sydney is a unisex name and, the only female Sydney I've heard of is in Scream. I have 2 Male friends called Sydney (Syd) and 1 called Sidney (Sid)

NOT an excuse. You just did not watch period end of story.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Dominion voting systems conflict of interest uncovered in Michigan.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Your problem is you tar all the Dems with the same brush. You see conspiracy everywhere. It must be quite stressful being a Republican right now.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

You're right, please show me where I said I did?

The information exists outside of videos. Not everyone wants to watch videos, there used to be strict rules about posting videos once, you had to add a synopsis for folk like me who didn't want to watch videos or others who couldn't. That went out the window when this site became an echo chamber for the right.
edit on 16/11/20 by djz3ro because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

You're right, please show me where I said I did?

The information exists outside of videos. Not everyone wants to watch videos, there used to be strict rules about posting videos once, you had to add a synopsis for folk like me who didn't want to watch videos or others who couldn't. That went out the window when this site became an echo chamber for the right.
I personally do not care if you watch it or not, I just would hope that if you knew enough to speak on the OP, it would at least be the gender of the person interviewed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join