It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 320,000 illegal votes in Michigan?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Voting has to be done legally to be legally, rules have to be followed to the T. But it was not happening in some places in this country. Around here, you have to show ID when you vote, and I live in Michigan. They looked at my signature, they did it right here. Nobody at all came out of their spots to help you. I trust our voting system in the township of Negaunee, these people are doing their job and following the laws made to vote properly. Evidently in the big city, they were cheating. There may not be any evidence yet, but they are trying to supply evidence and the Democrats are not accepting it. I am sure that there was some Republican fraud in some places too, we cannot just focus on Democrats....but it appears there was massive fraud in Democrat held Cities.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Voting has to be done legally to be legally, rules have to be followed to the T. But it was not happening in some places in this country. Around here, you have to show ID when you vote, and I live in Michigan. They looked at my signature, they did it right here. Nobody at all came out of their spots to help you. I trust our voting system in the township of Negaunee, these people are doing their job and following the laws made to vote properly. Evidently in the big city, they were cheating. There may not be any evidence yet, but they are trying to supply evidence and the Democrats are not accepting it. I am sure that there was some Republican fraud in some places too, we cannot just focus on Democrats....but it appears there was massive fraud in Democrat held Cities.

That’s how it works here in Broward as well. Showed my ID, signed a little digital pad, she checked my signature against my ID and handed me a ticket. Went to another table, handed a nice gentleman the ticket and he gave me a ballot. I walked to the little stand, filled out my ballot and then brought it to one of the two gentlemen at the scanning machine. He pointed to the slot and I pushed them in. I got a sticker.

Broward county doesn’t have the best history with voting, which is why I didn’t want to do a mail in vote. Thankfully, everything went smooth down here now that that f*ckin’ moron Brenda Snipes is out of the picture.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Caution:
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
This could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Imagine that your void of individualism and the ability of individual thought. The left's response to every single piece of evidence is so predictable. The leftist everwhere all sound similar to the reporters in this video

mobile.twitter.com...#-r %2fc%2f

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

Imagine that your void of individualism and the ability of individual thought. The left's response to every single piece of evidence is so predictable. The leftist everwhere all sound similar to the reporters in this video

mobile.twitter.com...#-r %2fc%2f

Rethink your post again.

Using the word "imagine" implies independent thought. Therefore, logically, someone in a cult-like mentality cannot imagine. They MUST think as a collective where independent thought is not only discouraged, but outright reason for being ostracized from that collective.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Ok. So how many claims of fraud are enough to warrant an investigation? Personally, I think one is enough.

One is enough to warrant an investigation, but that doesn't mean 102 will result in 102 provable cases.

And, of course, 102 isn't hundreds, which was really the only thing I was pointing out.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
Decisions from the court of public opinion are not binding.

"Hand over" is a figure of speech. Of course they have to do it correctly but that has nothing to do with the Giuliani vid in the OP.

You are just conflating the legal process with the theater for public consumption to justify the later.

edit on 14-11-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This many illegal votes? Sounds fishy. What is he defining as illegal votes, ones he didn't like? How about ordinary people who cast their votes by mail, with no intent of fraud? Is that who he is targeting? If that is the case, Trump would be throwing out the votes of legitimate voters, which is voter suppression. He knows that percentage-wise, more people who voted by mail voted for Biden, so throwing out those votes would disenfranchise Biden voters and give Trump an edge.

320,000 illegal votes? We would need evidence for this, not just the typical Trump bull# train. The courts operate in the same manner. Fake news doesn't work in court. Even if someone writes an affidavit, if they aren't willing to back it up in court, it's worthless. My bet is whoever the "informant" is will not be willing to put their freedom on the line to lie in court.

Right now the only evidence is what Guillianni says his witness says, which is hearsay. And knowing Trump's reputation, I wouldn't trust it.

Now, if the case is brought to court, and evidence is brought forth (like the witness testifies in court under oath and his claims are verified) then I'll take a second look.

This is what legal analysts have to say:

attorneys The Daily Beast spoke with said the suit lacks the juice to turn over its own engine, let alone the election results. Michigan law does not guarantee unlimited numbers of challengers unlimited access to counting facilities, and it permits people to register to vote all the way up until Election Day, leaving workers to add their names to the poll book during the tally. These legitimate scenarios alone may account for a number of the issues the Trump challengers claimed were evidence of election tampering.

Further, the experts said that even if some of the objections the Trump challengers raised—often without concrete proof—have merit, it’s unlikely they would account for Biden’s six-figure lead.

"It's a lot of insinuations, a lot of assumptions, but there's no hard evidence of anything that would change the outcome of the election,” said Sam Bagenstos, a law professor at the University of Michigan and veteran of the Clinton and Obama Justice Departments. “When you push on them, they aren't really based on hard evidence or hard allegations even, and couldn't come close to impugning the margin.”

The Daily Beast
edit on 14pmSat, 14 Nov 2020 18:00:22 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 14pmSat, 14 Nov 2020 18:01:29 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Ok. So how many claims of fraud are enough to warrant an investigation? Personally, I think one is enough.

One is enough to warrant an investigation, but that doesn't mean 102 will result in 102 provable cases.

And, of course, 102 isn't hundreds, which was really the only thing I was pointing out.

I guarantee you that both Republicans and Democrats commit voter fraud. Trump was even trying to get his own supporters to vote twice, which is fraud. The only question that matters is if there was enough fraud to sway the election one way or another. Just because 102 people (of either political side) committed fraud, that doesn't give anyone the right to disenfranchise the tens-of-millions of people who legitimately voted for Biden, giving him the highest vote count in recorded history, and legitimately winning the electoral college in a landslide, as well.
edit on 14pmSat, 14 Nov 2020 18:05:43 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
How many here have taken the time to read the affidavits?

I read half of them so far and haven't found anyone claiming 320,000 votes stolen or faked.

There are some concerning things in them that deserve investigation. There is also a lot of things that make it obvious the observer was simply clueless. One of the funnier ones that came up a couple of times was that the military were voting 4 to 5 times more for Biden than Trump and the observers believed that was wrong because they were told the military always vote republican.

Here is a link to read them yourself.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Stick with the FEDERAL level courts. Don't waste time with state courts. They are in self-protection "Circle the Wagons" mode, triggering an appeal up to the Federal court level anyway.

But it has to be done before they can go to the federal level, and ultimately, to the Supreme Court where these questions will actually be decided.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Right now the only evidence is what Guillianni says his witness says, which is hearsay. And knowing Trump's reputation, I wouldn't trust it.

Now, if the case is brought to court, and evidence is brought forth (like the witness testifies in court under oath and his claims are verified) then I'll take a second look.

You guys are falling for it.

These affidavits are just a distraction. Misdirection, to keep you focused elsewhere, while the real cases are being developed and when those are brought before the appropriate court... decimation.

SCYTL. DOMINION. HAMMER. SCORECARD.

Those are words you will soon be hearing about. Those are responsible for the massive fraud, the 'glitches' you've heard about, the mysterious 'pauses' in the vote counts in all of the states showing all of the impossible statistical anomalies.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Just because 102 people (of either political side) committed fraud, that doesn't give anyone the right to disenfranchise the tens-of-millions of people who legitimately voted for Biden, giving him the highest vote count in recorded history, and legitimately winning the electoral college in a landslide, as well.

Don't know why you replied to me with this.

As far as I am aware person X is found to have committed voter fraud, person X is held accountable. Not sure how that is disenfranchising tens-of-millions.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

May need to run a VPN if your outside the USA to view the video.

Covers the spurious claims of election fraud rather aptly and eloquently.
edit on 16-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

Imagine that your void of individualism and the ability of individual thought.

Why would I want to think like a Trump fan? You know i don't support Biden either, right?

Enjoy your Nothingburger and try not to lose your head when all 306 of the EC votes Biden has earned go to him.
edit on 16/11/20 by djz3ro because: Typo

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

These affidavits are just a distraction. Misdirection, to keep you focused elsewhere, while
Trump has a mental breakdown over the fact he lost.

Those are words you will soon be hearing about.

We've already heard about them, they aren't real. You'd know this if you got your info from non-biased sources.

Again, not a Biden fan, just a realist.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Glad to see someones thinking clearly... Lets get this party started...

Sidney Powell To Release the Kraken on Dominion Voting System Fraud

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Again, not a Biden fan, just a realist.

If you're a realist, your DEFINITELY doing it wrong...

Like the quote below says, being biased doesn't mean you are wrong.

1. Everyone is biased

And I mean everyone. Every single person, in every assessment that they make, has all kinds of biases. Sometimes it is as obvious and powerful as confirmation bias - the tendency to interpret matters in a way that confirms one's prior views. At other times it can be as subtle as emotional associations, either positive or negative, with something from one's childhood. No person is a computer.

2. There is nothing wrong with being biased

Being biased is part of the human condition. It hampers one's ability to objectively appraise a topic, but that handicap does not reflect badly one someone any more than a physical handicap. For example, as someone who grew up Jewish and lives in Israel, of course I am biased towards seeing Israel as the good guy in the Israel vs. Palestinian conflict. There's no shame in that bias.

3. Being biased doesn't mean that you are wrong

This is a corollary of the first principle; since everyone is biased, of course being biased cannot mean that one is wrong. And even if, in a dispute, one person is substantially more biased than the other, it still does not mean that he is wrong.

The Seven Principles of Bias

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

The reality is that Biden has won by a very clear margin.

The person i see doing something wrong is Trump not being able to admit defeat.

Strange that because he looks like the wean everyone else would have wiped the floor with on the playground.
edit on 16-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Bias is everywhere but there are news sources (few albeit) that have a balanced political view. Though I had to laugh that Biased Broadcasting Corporation is included. There are explanations why each is on the list.

Here's an article about it.

My strategy is, if the news source I'm reading is Left wing, I'll go find a Right wing source to see their take on it. Critical thinking is key!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join