It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 320,000 illegal votes in Michigan?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
The court of public opinion is almost as important as the court case itself.

Wha?

Public opinion is totally irrelevant since it's based on people's feelz.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Possibly, but there are hundreds of affidavits. Do you think they're all lying?

Take the court case that got tossed in Detroit yesterday, Costantino v. Detroit, it had plenty of affidavits including one where the attestee stated they felt that 80% of military votes were going to Biden. This numbskull could personally believe that but it doesn't make it true. Most, if not all, of the affidavits are hearsay or not crossable among other legal issues.

ETA: Here's another string of people attesting via affidavit that their vote wasn't counted in 'Sharpiegate' but when crossed admitted they weren't correct:

The Trump campaign’s parade of witnesses hardly bolstered their case.

When pressed by the Arizona Democratic Party’s counsel Daniel Arellano, each of the witnesses in turn conceded they did not know whether their vote was counted.

“Do you have any basis to believe your vote wasn’t counted?” Arellano asked voter Mia Barcello.

“Uh, I’m not sure,” Barcello replied with a laugh.

When pressed about it further, Barcello replied: “No.”

Ms. Barcello had plenty of company, with another witness responding “I couldn’t say” to the same inquiry, and another replying “That’s correct” when asked if he did not know one way or another whether his vote was counted, a matter that could have been quickly settled by consulting the public record.

Not even the Trump campaign’s Arizona State Election Day operations director Gina Swoboda believed otherwise — and admitted as much under oath.

“I don’t know whether they were counted or not,” Swoboda said, adding that she could speak to voters’ “beliefs” but otherwise had “no way of knowing” whether or not that was true. Source

edit on 14-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
For those of you who laugh at this and continue to dismiss all of this out of hand.

If it was real, it there was to be a serious voter fraud problem here, would it matter to you? Would it bother you at all? Or is the idea of removing Trump something that supersedes right and wrong? BAMN.

I have said this a bunch. I have no idea if this is all true or if there is enough to overturn the election. But there seems to be enough smoke to look for a fire somewhere. Why would you be against looking? What would be wrong with checking into this?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I'm seeing some pretty asinine comments here trying to downplay the legitimacy of the evidence presented in this video and this statement is right up there with the best of them so far.

The affidavits cannot be confirmed for accuracy so its pretty safe.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Klassified
The court of public opinion is almost as important as the court case itself.

Wha?

Public opinion is totally irrelevant since it's based on people's feelz.

I disagree. If the public is at the very least aware of this, then having the players at the top make it disappear will be much more difficult.

If you doubt that they can make things disappear, then perhaps you can show me the progress of the Hunter Biden laptop with regard to Joe Biden's involvement.

It matters, and from what was said, this is already in the courts. so it's been turned in, they are just letting everyone else know what it looks like, since the going talking point is "there is no evidence of voter fraud". Say it with me in unison, "there is no evidence of voter fraud". Now go write that 200 times and you can play outside.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
But there seems to be enough smoke to look for a fire somewhere.

When it comes to Rudy making these proclamations the only thing burning is the dumpster fire that has become his career. So far he's 0 for everything.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I disagree. If the public is at the very least aware of this, then having the players at the top make it disappear will be much more difficult.

Making what disappear? The allegations Rudy is making? He has yet to get any of that into court for the courts to try and disappear them.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

There is a due process to be followed which take time, they´re probably acting as fast as they can.

-MM

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
There is a due process to be followed which take time, they´re probably acting as fast as they can.

What? 'Due process' is the ability to receive a fair trial, what trial is going on now involving Rudy?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

We might understand it differently, here is how I understand it:

What Is Due Process?
Due process is a requirement that legal matters be resolved according to established rules and principles, and that individuals be treated fairly.

Source

-MM

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

I just said that, what legal matter has Rudy filed in court? That's rhetorical because we both already know it's zero.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I just said that, what legal matter has Rudy filed in court? That's rhetorical because we both already know it's zero.

I´m not sure I follow you here, if you´re claiming there are no lawsuits, then Rudy says in the first 10 seconds of the OP video that they´ve filed two lawsuits in Michigan - state and federal.

-MM
edit on 14-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Nor sure I understand you here, if you´re claiming there are no lawsuits, then Rudy says in the first 10 seconds of the OP video that they´ve filed two lawsuits in Michigan - state and federal.

-MM

Then provide the case numbers and/or aggrieved, all of that is public information.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

wait, so now you don't believe that they filed lawsuits in Michigan?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

About 20 lawsuits so far across the USA pertaining to alleged election fraud, with 19 of them being told, computer says no!

So at least you have one bun in the oven.

Christ knows what shape it is all the same.

Better hope the judge is not a fussy eater.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

wait, so now you don't believe that they filed lawsuits in Michigan?

As I said above the one suit in Michigan, Costantino v Detroit, was tossed yesterday. What are the others? This is all public information, someone needs to post the file number(s).

Do you not find it odd that Rudy, an attorney himself, isn't even mentioning the case itself, e.g. Trump v 'Pick a State or City' and citing the legal thrust of the filing?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
She's a personal friend of mine. Costantino.

Don't just bad mouth her intentions.

*Cheryl Costantino saved my life....thanks

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Don't just bad mouth her intentions.

She obviously lied and supported other people lying and/or submitting hearsay.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join