It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 320,000 illegal votes in Michigan?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Yesterday, I posted Trump lawyers release 234 pages of election fraud evidence, today, Rudy Giuliani, an American attorney and Former Mayor of New York, drills into the details of just three key witnesses - the reported election fraud amounts for more than 320,000 illegal votes in Michigan only; imagine that! These and more evidence will be presented in the upcoming Michigan lawsuits at state and federal level.

-MM
edit on 14-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

(post by MerkabaMeditation removed for political trolling and baiting)
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Stick with the FEDERAL level courts. Don't waste time with state courts. They are in self-protection "Circle the Wagons" mode, triggering an appeal up to the Federal court level anyway.

(post by djz3ro removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

So far, we've had a lot of accusations, but no real substance. In order to have this many illegal votes you'd either need mass public participation by thousands of individuals operating alone, or you'd need a pretty substantial conspiracy at multiple levels of government and the complicity of election and postal officials. Including the collusion of dozens, possibly hundreds of Republicans.

I'm afraid that I see absolutely no evidence of either, especially not the involvement of Republicans and election officials.

Until actual evidence is presented I'm going to dismiss each and every one of these videos as being little more than an effort to create division.

Show me the evidence, don't give me accusations that anybody could make.

+33 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You see no evidence? Are you actively investigating this in some sort of official capacity? Are you privvy to all of the information and have access to the growing number of witnesses, or did you just pull that out of your ass because you don't like trump?

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Show me the evidence, don't give me accusations that anybody could make

These are sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury. They are considered evidence by the courts.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Who cares what the tactics of lefties on ATS are. Them busting them out or you preemptively calling them out on them isn't going to change anything.

Giuliani in a video saying they got the goods isn't providing the goods either. Why bother with the theater when all they have to do is hand over what they have to the courts?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

your guy lost, face it.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

your guy lost, face it.

It Ain't Over Til It's Over. Nobody has been sworn in yet.

-MM
edit on 14-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner
Sorry, but that is just what some would convince themselves of to keep their LARP going.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

These are sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury. They are considered evidence by the courts.

There are some people who will lie when they believe they won't get caught. The affidavits cannot be confirmed for accuracy so its pretty safe.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Flatcoat

There are some people who will lie when they believe they won't get caught. The affidavits cannot be confirmed for accuracy so its pretty safe.

Possibly, but there are hundreds of affidavits. Do you think they're all lying?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat
I only counted 102. It's late and I didn't bother to check the contents. Saying hundreds seems like an exaggeration. It was barely over a hundred.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
More than 320,000 illegal votes in Michigan?

But off course they did

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
they need to seize the sketchy machines from Antrim before hard drives are scrubbed and bios overwritten

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Flatcoat
I only counted 102. It's late and I didn't bother to check the contents. Saying hundreds seems like an exaggeration. It was barely over a hundred.

Ok. So how many claims of fraud are enough to warrant an investigation? Personally, I think one is enough.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Who cares what the tactics of lefties on ATS are. Them busting them out or you preemptively calling them out on them isn't going to change anything.

Giuliani in a video saying they got the goods isn't providing the goods either. Why bother with the theater when all they have to do is hand over what they have to the courts?

It doesn't work that way. The court of public opinion is almost as important as the court case itself. Trump's team is beholden to those who contributed to his campaign and legal funds to show what is being done with those funds and why.
Also, the legal system is a maze that must be walked through by those trained to maneuver it. Attorneys. You don't just hand over evidence to the courts, it must be presented and expounded upon.

It's a legal nightmare.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join