It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MI and PA on VERGE of FLIPPING to TRUMP as Pundit Warns ‘Things are About to EXPLODE’!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Rudy actually told the court yesterday he didn't believe there was any widespread voter fraud in Pennsylvania.

That means that Trump and Rudy and all the judges (and all the previous lawyers) are in on the election fraud to stop Trumps win.

There’s absolutely no way Orange Messiah could lose. People were calling a “landslide victory” months ago!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

It's all just a ruse to keep the gullible distracted.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: TerryDon79

It's all just a ruse to keep the gullible distracted.

I dunno about that. People on Twitter say different and people on Twitter NEVER lie and are the bastion of truth.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Standing back and standing by.

Ready for the explosion.

Ready to do my forefathers, who founded this country and fought and died for it's freedom, proud.

I thought all the right-wingers shot down the idea that Trump was signaling to his followers with that “stand back and stand by” crap?

Just don’t do anything stupid that’s going to f*ck things up for those of us gun owners who don’t feel the need to threaten using said guns. That kind of sh*t can play right into the left’s anti-gun stance.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: fencesitter85
This thread is the definition of fake news and complete delusion.

Your little insecure orange dictator will not steal this election.

When there's evidence of some form of fraud, by all means make a thread.

But so far it's a few crying Trump fans saying "I saw fraud, honest guv!"

You lost. Get over it.

Did you watch any of the video of the MIT engineers’ analysis of the Michigan vote? If you haven’t, you’re ignorant to say “fake news” if you haven’t even looked at any evidence.

yeah. His evidence said the voting patterns changed when they started counting mail in ballots. Duh, everyone already knew that was going to happen. Democrats were encouraged to vote by mail and Republicans were encouraged not to.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

edit on 24-11-2020 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: fencesitter85
This thread is the definition of fake news and complete delusion.

Your little insecure orange dictator will not steal this election.

When there's evidence of some form of fraud, by all means make a thread.

But so far it's a few crying Trump fans saying "I saw fraud, honest guv!"

You lost. Get over it.

Did you watch any of the video of the MIT engineers’ analysis of the Michigan vote? If you haven’t, you’re ignorant to say “fake news” if you haven’t even looked at any evidence.

yeah. His evidence said the voting patterns changed when they started counting mail in ballots. Duh, everyone already knew that was going to happen. Democrats were encouraged to vote by mail and Republicans were encouraged not to.

As long as they can identify the voters to see if they are legal voters is fine. But we know that they are highly fraudulent. If they follow the law Trump wins.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join