It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden’s Progressives Split over Pro-Migration Promises

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The Associated Press reported:

At least initially, Biden may keep in place a Trump administration order that authorizes Customs and Border Protection to quickly expel any migrant as a public health measure during the COVID-19 pandemic.

… The new administration may decide it’s necessary to avoid a rush of migrants and to protect Border Patrol agents and other CBP employees, says Doris Meissner, a former senior U.S. immigration official now with the Migration Policy Institute. “This health circumstance is not likely to just disappear come January or February,” she says.

Source.

Do not believe they're split over pro migration for one second. Those commies just got handed a giant wakeup call. They found out an overwhelming(living) majority of free thinking,freedom loving American's simply just don't buy their snip.

Which is why they are going to open the flood gates and bring everyone they can in to the country to solidify their stranglehold on the rest of us.

Be warned.

Be leary.

On the Next episode of America's death spiral in to oblivion.

I retort.

You decide.
edit on 13-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I could see them being divided on it. All they do is divide themselves and everyone else. They just spent 4 years dividing the country, of course now that they think they've won, who else do they have to divide against other than eachother.

Their party's been a divided mess for a while. Just look what happened during their primaries. Even their own voterbase doesn't seem to have a #ing clue what their party's about other than, the other side are enemies and everything they did must be undone. How the # is that even a policy?
edit on 13/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Biden lied when campaigning, that is what politicians do. Does anyone here believe he will even try to fulfill many of his campaign promises?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Biden lied when campaigning, that is what politicians do. Does anyone here believe he will even try to fulfill many of his campaign promises?

He better.

Or BLM/ANTIFA and the so called moderates will eat him alive.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
He already failed on his campaign promise not to claim winning the election until it was independently certified. 0-1 so far on his promises.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi
In his defense, he may believe the 21st has already come and gone.

So it's okay, just give him a pass while continuing to attack orange man.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If I'm not in a camp by my birthday on March 4th, will progressives here apologize and hold him to the same standards of failing his campaign promises?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
More fear mongering brought to you by the Trump "Joseph Goebbels" truth ministry.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: neo96

I could see them being divided on it. All they do is divide themselves and everyone else. They just spent 4 years dividing the country, of course now that they think they've won, who else do they have to divide against other than eachother.

Their party's been a divided mess for a while. Just look what happened during their primaries. Even their own voterbase doesn't seem to have a #ing clue what their party's about other than, the other side are enemies and everything they did must be undone. How the # is that even a policy?

Unfortunately the stupid ones outnumber us.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
More fear mongering brought to you by the Trump "Joseph Goebbels" truth ministry.

No its the DNC Obergruppenführer 😎

They will rewrite history even if it kills somebody 🚨

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

While the Trump administration established a ceiling of 15,000 refugees for the current fiscal year, Biden said Thursday that he will raise that number to 125,000, Religion News Service (RNS) reported.

I told you so part deux.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I suspect the Biden administration will continue many Trump policies; they will explain how they are doing it better, but it will still be the same policies.

new topics

top topics

join