It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here We go Covid Lockdown #2

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

If you have a solid reason for what you do, then it's fine. I can respect solid reasoning so long as the same courtesy is extended to me when I say that I am ready to resume my life again, even to take risks that I might catch the bug (knowing full well I may already have had it).

You can be a rational adult. I can be a rational adult. We can both arrive at very different conclusions about the best way to go about leading our respective lives in the midst of this.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I know several people who have died of this virus and more who to varying degrees have been ill with it.

Considering over 99% of people don't die that is amazing.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have said it before and I will say it again...
Damn , I am glad I live in Georgia.
The last bastion of sanity.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel

originally posted by: rickymouse
We are stocked up, half cow coming end of next week, going to call my relatives and give them their Christmas present early this year. Got one freezer stuffed with food, another half way full, the cow will make all three of our upright freezers be full. Should get about three hundred pounds of beef from this half, giving out a hundred twenty pounds or so for presents, should be good for the year with beef. Usually we invite the kids over for dinner, but this year it may not happen very often, oh well, kids get more T-bones and Rib steaks this year to make their own dinners. Saves having to make dinner for a lot of people and cleaning up dishes after they leave....Hmmm, I guess there are some good points to this covid fear mongering.

There is covid jumping up in the UP. It seems to be coming out of the border with Wisconsin a lot, but it also came from tourists coming her from downstate....they tried to get away from the governors lockdowns and brought it here where they could go to the bar.

I'm in Michigan like you (I am a troll though). Do you think Gretchen Wieners is going to be able to force lockdowns again? I thought our supreme court disabled her ability to do so. What are your thoughts (I hope I didn't thread drift)?

She has something up her sleeves, or in her mask. She will find a way to bypass the legislature approval by changing this to an epidemic status in the state, they have laws on the books that allow her to close down areas independently, which she can do one at a time, effectively closing the whole state down except where their camp is.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Accept from the ones that do die of course.

Like the 50,000+ poor sods that have already succumb to the disease.

What's amazing is some people's propensity to ignore the reality of the situation.

That being hospitals once again being near overwhelmed and a second lockdown.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

But I will say this: I suspect you don't see the irony in you trying to ridicule people with genuine concerns about something real then preach about possible threats posed by an alleged group with an agenda that is unproven.

Alleged? Where are you living? They are not making a secret of the agenda. Anyone NOT concerned must be crazy!

They have a ton of websites they never were really secret, they simply say the Covid19 has made it possible to do the "reset" now.
Look into the plan and what it means to the world then decide.

PDFsustainabledevelopment.un.org...

www.weforum.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Given the shenanigans with the recent election, and the runoff insanity headed your way? Are you sure about that?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm U been Scammed about the Coronavirus The coronavirus was a Globalist ploy that failed and has been hijacked by the Trump Administration to be used as cover to keep people inside and to prevent collateral damage during a milita There will be a financial reset – the end of the dollar/petrodollar.
ry op of mass arrests. Some targets are very violent and they will fight back. For your safety, it’s best to stay inside. They’re starting now by taking down Antifa, MS-13, the mafia, drug gangs and other mercenaries hired by Soros and used by the Dems/Deep State.

These mercenaries were going to conduct mass riots and mayhem after the election but this is being stopped. There will soon be Martial Law, maybe as soon as this Monday.

Thousands have been arrested in Italy already.

The situation is “fluid” but it’s more or less like this:

You may have noticed that during Trump’s daily coronavirus updates, that starting around the 14th or the 15th, the Presidential Seal was removed from the podium. When U see the Seal Back means that is not Trump but CGI Graphics the Trump talkes about Big tech owns BIDEN That seal represents the US Corporation, of which Trump was elected the President and for which he was drafted as a corporate raider to take it over and to restore the Republic. The Force is Awakening. There will be a financial reset – the end of the dollar/petrodollar.

The the assets of criminal banksters, Rothschilds, The Committee, etc. who’ve been stealing from us for decades are being seized. We will be repaid. The IRS and the Fed will be abolished and after all of this shakes out, we will only pay consumption taxes of between 7%-15%.

Everyone will be financially better off when all is said and done.

We will be informed of a lot of things that have been kept secret; medical breakthroughs, suppressed information about alternative energy and the truth about extraterrestrial life. This is the Great Awakening

edit on 13-11-2020 by MissionTruth because: Computer Freeze

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Tell that to the people who die each year from malaria.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Agenda 21, depopulation shenanigans, and the like, have been in play long before COVID 19 reared it ugly head, so there is that.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not in the UK they don't.

A total of 1,683 cases of ""imported"" malaria cases were reported in the UK in 2018.

According to recently published annual data, 6.1% lower than reported in 2017.

A total of six UK deaths were associated with malaria importations in 2018, a number that has been steady since 2015.

50,000+ is more than six no matter which way we care to cast the dice.
edit on 13-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's why I said I'm conflicted.

I want to get on with things - and to a large extent I am - but I'm being prudent when doing so and taking precautions - I sound like a family planning advertisement.

That's all any of us can do.

Lockdown II here in the UK is totally unnecessary and I think Boris knows it.
He was fed out of date information and was pressurised into making a snap decision and yet another u-turn.
The man is completely out of his depth.

I take the grandson to school every morning and pick him up every afternoon.
There's barely any difference in the amount of traffic about and it seems the only shops shut are charity shops, betting shops, barbers and pubs....two of which are probably my most favourite haunts and one of which I donate to as often as I can!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Considering over 99% of people don't die that is amazing.

Still it is what it is.

Considering where I live and my age its not that surprising really.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Dominic Cummings has done the off or got the boot.

Boris is fecking circling the drain with his whole entire treatment of the COVID 19 affair.

Priceless really.

Well not if you want a PPE contact and ken the right people.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I'm more than aware of all that stuff.

But their power and influence is really open to debate.

Like I said; what are you afraid of?

You are crapping your pants about something that might never happen yet attempt to ridicule others for their wariness about something real and tangible.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: SaneThinking

In Michigan, we could be seeing 100 deaths everyday

with these totals, I'd say that is extremely doubtful

In Michigan COVID totals

Now hospitalized

Now in ICU

Now on ventilator

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Gothmog

It is getting a bit on the "Ultraviolet" side.

Maybe "dimensional compression technology" is the answer?

Or just Milla Jovovich, that would do. LoL

You are a fan of Milla Jovovich ?
My wife gets jealous when I watch the Resident Evils
I promise to give you a free pass on the rest.
Just this once.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Gothmog

Given the shenanigans with the recent election, and the runoff insanity headed your way? Are you sure about that?

We shall persevere and overcome.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Aye, Snap.

The Mrs doesn't like me oggaling....i mean watch Milla in the Resident Evil flicks nether.

Sherilyn Fenn was hot as well back when the first Twin peaks was a thing, remember that show?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Lee Cain gone too.

Rats leaving the proverbial ship or Boris clearing house?

The frightening thing is that it is alleged that both departures were manufactured by Carrie Symonds.
Just who is running this country?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join