It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here We go Covid Lockdown #2

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I know about 10 people that have had COVID 19.

Then again a load of them are from my kid's schools.

Ive been tested twice now, same with kids and Mrs.

All negative luckily.

Neighbor two doors down got the bug, and so does his son and daughter.

So aye its not fake.

I also know nurses doctors and careworkers who will tell you its no joke neither.
edit on 13-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: ketsuko

3 people in the one family is pretty bad odds ketsuko.

It's the boxes that people tick i suppose, and to do with preexisting medical conditions and age.

Life must go on all the same, just with precautionary measures in place,

Im not sure how i feel about Lockdown 2.0 if im honest.

Almost certainly a genetic abnormality combined with Covid and killed them.

But why point out this story when there are entire families nay entire towns that contract covid and do not even show symptoms .?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

There was some talk that it did tend to affect some with genetic markers more severely than others at one point, but I've never heard if that was followed up on. That would tend to go with reports of families losing multiple members. However, it is also true that certain comorbidities are genetically predisposed becoming more common in the family as well as families tending to share in certain behaviors the lead to certain comorbidities.

For example, I'm the only one in my immediate family that has managed to maintain a full healthy weight into adulthood. Factors like eating habits and propensity to exercise are things you tend to pick up from your family situation. I've had to train myself out of what I grew up with in large part. Most people never do.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

A”bit” creepy??? That is full-on Orewellian. The only thing lacking to match the book is that they (supposedly) aren’t filming you in your own homes.

Also- the soulless assholes behind all these “measures” don’t just believe it is their ticket to rolling out the global control grid; they have purposely engineered it that way.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: JAGStorm

Where/from whom did you hear that your hospitals are at near capacity? And about Texas?

Probably from one of those BIG leftist cities that spread COVID propaganda 24/7. Dallas, Houston, Austin etc. take your pick.

This whole COVID spike is about state governors wielding broad authority to impose COVID restrictions by executive order, rather than by laws passed through the several state legislatures.

If Biden takes over: expect 10 fold lock-down domination, authority, and abusive forms of power.

China hold my beer.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Where/from whom did you hear that your hospitals are at near capacity? And about Texas?

www.jsonline.com...

Hospitalizations are at a record high, too, with just 8% of the total number of ICU beds in the state available.

This one is at the Mayo Clinic which borders Wisconsin
wqow.com...

In a news release, they say as of Tuesday afternoon 100% of their beds are full at all Mayo Clinic Health System hospitals in the northwest region, which encompasses Barron, Bloomer, Eau Claire, Osseo and Menomonie. Of those patients, 83 of them have COVID-19.

edit on 13-11-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Because it highlights that a family of three people who died with coronavirus are being targeted by trolls who say it's a hoax.

That's why.

Can you imagine the anguish these moronic bastards cause these poor people at such a time?

Not good, not good at all.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm thinking it probably does target specific genetic markers myself.

But in not a virologist nor geneticist.

Poor lifestyle choices don't help nether i imagine.

A load of fat people on my Mrs side, my side just cannot seem to get fat nether.

People are simply buildt a little differently.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No, it’s not fake. Do you all know how to read?

Denying the deadliness and the severity of this virus does not equal saying the virus is fake. Obviously this virus exists, and has infected many people. I know close to 30 people first hand who have tested positive for it.

The claims and belief-shoving that this virus is serious? THAT is what is bullish!t. This virus is less serious than the seasonal flu. ALL of these measures forced upon us have been unnecessary for anything other than gaining more control over the general population.

edit on 13-11-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Because it highlights that a family of three people who died with coronavirus are being targeted by trolls who say it's a hoax.

That's why.

Can you imagine the anguish these moronic bastards cause these poor people at such a time?

That is an outlier.... it doesn't change the statistical fact that COVID is largely a nothing burger for the vast majority of the population. Even people over 70 are largely ok...

I can point to entire families dying in an auto accident... that doesn't mean all of use are going to stop driving.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

So I read your first article and it's like the local ones.

They are worried that the spike in cases will cause a spike in hospital demand because they are seeing increased hospitalizations. They don't exactly say what those hospitalizations are for. They do imply they are COVID-related which is not exactly the same as COVID caused meaning not someone sick because of COVID itself.

So it sounds to me they're experiencing the same types of surges that our local hospitals are -- people who could not put off treatment any more than they already have because of COVID fear and who became critical care patients because they tried. Those people are now coming into the hospital in increasing numbers and possibly overwhelming the system. Certainly the system could be overwhelmed if a lot of the spike in cases become critical care patients.

But that last bit hasn't quite happened yet.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

It's not an accident and what they died from is already known.

COVID 19.

Quite simple really.

I certainly would not point to the remaining family members nor broach the subject regarding the lethality of the pathogen because it takes a special sort of heartless bastard to do that does it not?

What it means is that COVID 19 kills people.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

That's why.

Yes it is terrible , But I prefer to focus on miracles like the 99% survival rate of Covid .

Instead the media focuses on tragedy , like this family being trolled.

Cancer is a real worry , I know way to many people with Cancer and we all know the survival rate of Cancer .

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So I read your first article and it's like the local ones.

They are worried that the spike in cases will cause a spike in hospital demand because they are seeing increased hospitalizations. They don't exactly say what those hospitalizations are for. They do imply they are COVID-related which is not exactly the same as COVID caused meaning not someone sick because of COVID itself.

So it sounds to me they're experiencing the same types of surges that our local hospitals are -- people who could not put off treatment any more than they already have because of COVID fear and who became critical care patients because they tried. Those people are now coming into the hospital in increasing numbers and possibly overwhelming the system. Certainly the system could be overwhelmed if a lot of the spike in cases become critical care patients.

But that last bit hasn't quite happened yet.

There were a few stories floating around that doctors were seeing increases in later stage cancers because people are not being seen as earlier due to the lockdown and putting off treatments.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Thank you.

You know what? Where can people go to get these numbers (or the real numbers, if these are inaccurate) other than “news” organizations? People, we need to stop using ANY news source anymore. I don’t know what else we can do but to get numbers direct from these entities, or places that are NOT news organizations. I mean, do you trust the newspaper you cited? I wouldn’t. The fear-mongering headline alone already casts doubt in the rest of the information.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Can you imagine the number of poor souls that will fail to attend doctor's appointments and/or miss treatment down to the extended problems COVID 19 has caused?

Cancer generally won't kill you inside a month all the same nor is it contagious in a similar manner to COVID 19.

I think we all know where the media eye of Sauron currently resides and COVID 19 is on the back burner. LOL
edit on 13-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Edumakated

What it means is that COVID 19 kills people.

Yes. So does the flu, only in much greater numbers.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Thank you.

You know what? Where can people go to get these numbers (or the real numbers, if these are inaccurate) other than “news” organizations? People, we need to stop using ANY news source anymore. I don’t know what else we can do but to get numbers direct from these entities, or places that are NOT news organizations. I mean, do you trust the newspaper you cited? I wouldn’t. The fear-mongering headline alone already casts doubt in the rest of the information.

Mayo clinic has an interesting one: you can choose your state
www.mayoclinic.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

The thing is many more people are susceptible to COVID-19 because there is little preexisting immunity to the virus that causes it.

The flu, well thats a different kettle of fish.

Just ask any Doctor if in dought.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Thank you.

You can get them from states or the CDC. The information is readily available. However, most people won't take the time to look it up themselves and rely on the media who twists the data to fit a narrative.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join