It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Voter Fraud for Mitch McConnell

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

i can agree with that. You just stated why I am against abortion...that fetus is a human and has rights.

Then again, i also believe most animals should be given rights as well. I generally tend to ascribe to a "natural rights" viewpoint. Eating a deer is ok. Declawing your cat is not (for the same reason that we have the 2A...they have a right to defense).

I know we don't agree on the granular stuff. But on the whole we generally agree on stuff.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I was reading the brand Biden/Harris new Build Back Better website Climate Change page and there are some pretty big targets there. Such as

Power Sector: Move ambitiously to generate clean, American-made electricity to achieve a carbon pollution-free power sector by 2035. This will enable us to meet the existential threat of climate change while creating millions of jobs with a choice to join a union.

Buildings: Upgrade 4 million buildings and weatherize 2 million homes over 4 years, creating at least 1 million good-paying jobs with a choice to join a union;

Infrastructure: Create millions of good, union jobs rebuilding America’s crumbling infrastructure – from roads and bridges...

Auto Industry: Create 1 million new jobs in the American auto industry, domestic auto supply chains, and auto infrastructure...

So on one hand it is mandated for carbon free electricity by 2035 and then on the other bring back car manufacturing and build roads ect which involves steel making and petro products. Even windmill production requires tons of coal. From reading elsewhere it sounds like this retrofitting homes/buildings, rebuilding the grid will cost in the trillions.

Is this fiscally doable/responsible?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

To be clear, I am anti-Trump.

My only focus is for Trump to be gone - - and hopefully arrested/convicted on illegal business practices.

And please, don’t come back at me for that being emotional - - it has nothing to do with emotions. He’s a bully and crook who’s been getting away with it for years — long before politics.

I am not to - - what comes next.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Oh... so you don't know what policies you voted in

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Any of these long-time “establishment” people- I bet if we looked we could find some fishy things with them in all of their races.

If Mitch McConnel has his election rigged, he and his people should be exposed and prosecuted.

I think our elections are a LOT less free than we all think they are.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Just a reminder, if discrepancies like this were found with Biden, we would have something to look into. So far nothing has been produced.

There are a few other close Senate and House races that deserve a closer look, as well as some of the states Trump like Florida.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join