It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Voter Fraud for Mitch McConnell

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

There is always a small amount of fraud or something shady that inevitably happens in such a large event.....most of the time it is negligible, less than 0.1% of the vote. The scale of the irregularities in the McConnell vs McGrath race is one of those very rare events where it could potentially change the out come.

No sane person is ok with voter fraud. However contrary to this boards majority opinion, Republicans get caught committing voter fraud way often than the Democrats.

Cries of voter fraud should be aimed at those committing it: Republicans

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: jrod

Are you one of those Lefties that are confused over registered Independents that don't vote Democrat, seeing as how the few elected "Independents" in government always seem to conveniently caucus with the Dems?

With most "independants" being libertarian, it seems likely that many libertarians choose to vote ont he right. While its a LOOONG way from libertarian ideals, its (in theory anyway) the closest to fiscal policy of libertarians. its why i tend to vote right over left.

That’s actually how I used to vote for anything fiscally related - - especially local.

But, not anymore - - the Right has gone insane IMO - - especially since Trump.

This is the first year I’ve voted straight Blue.

edit on 13-11-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

originally posted by: network dude

you mean exactly like how the MSM disregarded all the links to Biden and Hunter's business deals? Yea, I hate that kind of voter fraud.

This is exactly what I mean when I say cognitive dissonance. You ignore Trump giving family members and mega-donors high power positions, yet you are obsessed with Hunter Biden.

I was not happy when Biden had the nomination handed to him by the DNC. Had the Democrats let a fair primary happen, we would have ended up with a much more popular candidate and Trump would not have stood a chance. They did this in 2016 with Hillary, essentially handing her the nomination and it back fired.

At least now, the younger generations are fed up with the rigged system and hopefully we will soon find a 3rd party candidate running with a realistic chance of winning.

LOL, you don't get this at all. OK, stick with me for a minute. Trump is not going to be president anymore, unless a miracle happens. Biden WILL be president.
So even if Trump is 238 times worse than you could even fathom, it means dick. Now Biden and his crimes, well, they will be a factor. But I'm sure you are against bringing manufacturing back to the US, since that was Trump's idea, so you will be super happy with Byden selling out his nation so his kid and brother can make bank.

And lefties are the educated ones.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Voter fraud in Kentucky, say it's not so, so investigate and prove there was no fraud.

Oh but maybe some of McConnell's votes are fraudulent, then what.

There is enough evidence to call for a recount of the ballots, that might be interesting.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

There is always a small amount of fraud or something shady that inevitably happens in such a large event.....most of the time it is negligible, less than 0.1% of the vote. The scale of the irregularities in the McConnell vs McGrath race is one of those very rare events where it could potentially change the out come.

No sane person is ok with voter fraud. However contrary to this boards majority opinion, Republicans get caught committing voter fraud way often than the Democrats.

Cries of voter fraud should be aimed at those committing it: Republicans

Even been told multiple times an d you still don't get it...
1) Folks can vote for the candidate they like , regardless of the party .
2) Senators are elected by a statewide vote , not a district vote like Representatives. (meaning millions of votes , not 5000)

Get it ?
Got it ?
Good.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

That’s actually how I used to vote for anything fiscally related

Wait , what ??????
I see .
Local.
edit on 11/13/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

There is enough evidence to call for a recount of the ballots, that might be interesting

Only in sufficient numbers to have changed the outcome.

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Some folks don't know what they don't know. Yet they still talk.
edit on 11/13/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Wait , what ??????
I see .
Local.

And?

I tended to be fiscally conservative, especially in local elections.

Reason is — I could join groups, etc I supported and work directly with them. Fiscal conservative meant the pot was bigger to draw from for aid, grants, etc.

But, I never voted straight Blue until this year.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I live in a state near Kentucky and we saw endless Amy McGrath ads.

I am pretty sure your average Kentuckian wasn't going to vote for some woman that looked like she wanted to chow the carpet.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Okay Annee, tell me about your local candidates, what are their platforms and why did you vote for them?

Besides coming down with the "right" stupid and voting down party lines.

Political hate is the same as racism, stems from the same part of the brain process.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Are you one of those Lefties that are confused over registered Independents that don't vote Democrat, seeing as how the few elected "Independents" in government always seem to conveniently caucus with the Dems?

With most "independants" being libertarian, it seems likely that many libertarians choose to vote ont he right. While its a LOOONG way from libertarian ideals, its (in theory anyway) the closest to fiscal policy of libertarians. its why i tend to vote right over left.

Honestly I think the Libertarian position has shifted rightward and the GOP has shifted leftward over the past 30 years. Most Libertarians that I know view abortion as a civil liberties issue from the perspective of the unborn human also possessing intrinsic rights, and most modern Republicans take a more "whatever" view on weed and drugs in general than they used to.

Also at play is the undeniable statistical fact that most military conflicts the US gets involved in have been started by or endorsed by Democrats. For every 1 GWB Iraq we have 3 LBJ/Kennedy Vietnams, Clinton Kosovos, and Obama Syrias. I also believe Libertarians started being Conservatives when the progressives became the primary party attacking enumerated Constitutional Rights... Libertarians want to conserve the Constitution, while it really does seem like the Left views it largely with disdain.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Okay Annee, tell me about your local candidates, what are their platforms and why did you vote for them?

Besides coming down with the "right" stupid and voting down party lines.

Political hate is the same as racism, stems from the same part of the brain process.

No thanks.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Wait , what ??????
I see .
Local.

And?

Reason is — I could join groups, etc I supported and work directly with them. Fiscal conservative meant the pot was bigger to draw from for aid, grants, etc.

Conservative and Blue are all in the eyes of the beholder...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I NEVER said Trump was going to still be president. It is you who simply does NOT get it. To prove this point, this thread had nothing to do with Biden, yet you come here ranting about Hunter Biden and trying to attack my intelligence.....once again you make a great example the cognitive dissonance that is rampant on this forum.

There is some evidence that McConnell stole his Senate race and show the irregularities to back up the claim. Had this been a Democrat winning a Senate race with these irregularities, this board would be all over it.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Independents are the largest voting block in the US. No candidate can win without Independent votes. Not sure I see the point of this? Ignoring that delegitimizes the argument.

I think after this fiasco, the number of Independents will grow even more.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You did not even check out the links provided. Maybe do that first before trying to make an intelligent comment.

As said before, if these irregularities popped up in a Senate race where a Democrat won, this board would be all over it and demanding an investigation....

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sorry!

Corporate media and fact checkers say NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER of any fraud!

Also MOST SECURE ELECTION IN HISTORY!

So the old turtle won fair and square. Voter fraud doesn’t even exist. Like the moon.

True story.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Wait , what ??????
I see .
Local.

And?

Conservative and Blue are all in the eyes of the beholder...

Fiscal Conservative

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

If you think THAT is possible voter fraud I can't imagine how bad you think the US POTUS election looks.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Show me irregularities like this in the presidential race before making such a claim.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join