It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Voter Fraud for Mitch McConnell

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There are very odd irregularities surrounding Mitch McConnel in Kentucky. Maybe this is why he has been quiet about Trump's claims of voter fraud costing him the election.

Doesn't it seem odd that in Ballard County Kentucky the State Board of Elections shows 2285 registered REPUBLICAN voters as of Oct 2020 yet 3155 people voted for Mitch McConnell?

Ballard County also has 3966 registered Dems but Amy McGrath only got 936 votes?

And theres more...
In Bath County Kentucky with 2478 registered REPUBLICAN voters McConnell got 3537 votes?

And with 6730 registered Dems in Bath McGrath only got 1827 votes?

What are the chances that 1000+ registered Dems voted for Mitch & almost 5000 Dems didn't vote for Amy?

And theres more..
Elliott County Kentucky has 860 registered Republicans yet Mitch got 1958 votes?

Many other counties had this type of anomalies where Mitch got way more votes than they have Republican voters but there are other elements of the Kentucky Senate race that should be investigated...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Maybe
Don't overlook people moving though. Those numbers are pretty low.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25556895]jrod[/post

I thought there was no voter fraud

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Maybe people that are not registered republicans voted for him?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
No it doesn't seem odd.

Senator elections are state wide.

If that author is going to make those claims they should show the work.

And we've been positively assured.

There was no fraud in this election.

edit on 13-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Are you one of those Lefties that are confused over registered Independents that don't vote Democrat, seeing as how the few elected "Independents" in government always seem to conveniently caucus with the Dems?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I was a registered Republican until this year.

I figure this thread is fair game given the countless baseless threads accusing the 'lefties' of widespread fraud that cost Trump the election.

That said, what really sticks out is McGrath getting only 1827 votes in Bath county where there are some 6730 registered democrats...even with a 50% turnout that does not seem right.

There is enough evidence here to investigate the McConnell vs McGrath election. Much more evidence here than the presidential election.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
There's probably voter fraud everywhere.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I was a registered Republican until this year.

"was"? So the GOP lost another RINO this year? Yay! Look, I've read your contributions to global warming topics as well as some political topics... you may have been a registered Republican, but you were no conservative.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
WOW!

This one really does look way off.

I don’t think there were any slam dunks in the presidential election.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I vote in the Democrat primaries most times, so I can choose local democrats that run for local positions here like the township and the county officials. But I voted for all Senators, house members, and the president in the election and they were all Republican candidates. The primaries is not a good way to judge if someone is doing voting fraud. Not many of the people around here run on the Republican ticket for local positions, most are all under the Democrat listing so I choose who I think is better for the Democrat position in local elections.

I also try to sabatoge the Democrat high level congressmen if I feel like it, I vote in the Democrat primary for the most conservative candidate every time.

Don't believe this BS about Mitch, it is probably similar to what the wife and I do here, we always vote in the Democrat primaries because we have friends running locally for these positions.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Well everyone is screaming about the alleged vote flipping of the voting program Dominion when it comes to states that Trump lost but they are pretty damn quiet when it comes to the states that used Dominion but Trump won.

They don't even understand what happened in 2016. The election fraud that occurred weren't the ballots themselves. It was the social engineering and social hacking that changed the election. 15,000 bots retweeting, liking, and commenting on false information to make it look more believable to a larger audience and it worked. And despite massive push back from tech companies to remove these bot accounts the damage is already done.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

there is no significant voter fraud. If you like, I can link you to official people who have said that.

Stop peddling lies, it's sad and pathetic. You should be ashamed to have even brought this up.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

Well everyone is screaming about the alleged vote flipping of the voting program Dominion when it comes to states that Trump lost but they are pretty damn quiet when it comes to the states that used Dominion but Trump won.

They don't even understand what happened in 2016. The election fraud that occurred weren't the ballots themselves. It was the social engineering and social hacking that changed the election. 15,000 bots retweeting, liking, and commenting on false information to make it look more believable to a larger audience and it worked. And despite massive push back from tech companies to remove these bot accounts the damage is already done.

you mean exactly like how the MSM disregarded all the links to Biden and Hunter's business deals? Yea, I hate that kind of voter fraud.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

Wow.. so we're back to Russian bots stealing the election in 2016? Social engineering... so its only okay for the left wing corporate mainstream and social media giants to engage in social engineering, but a few bots and OMG!!?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

There is not nationwide widespread fraud, so you are correct. At least you accept that Biden won a fair election.

This is not a widespread fraud example. This is focused on one state and one race. There is no doubt these are suspicious irregularities. Had this been flipped, and irregularities favored a 'lefty' you and the majority of this board would be going bananas. The cognitive dissonance is astounding.
edit on 13-11-2020 by jrod because: Fix

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you mean exactly like how the MSM disregarded all the links to Biden and Hunter's business deals? Yea, I hate that kind of voter fraud.

This is exactly what I mean when I say cognitive dissonance. You ignore Trump giving family members and mega-donors high power positions, yet you are obsessed with Hunter Biden.

I was not happy when Biden had the nomination handed to him by the DNC. Had the Democrats let a fair primary happen, we would have ended up with a much more popular candidate and Trump would not have stood a chance. They did this in 2016 with Hillary, essentially handing her the nomination and it back fired.

At least now, the younger generations are fed up with the rigged system and hopefully we will soon find a 3rd party candidate running with a realistic chance of winning.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It’s Kentucky, some of those family’s trees have few branches. I can joke about that because I’m from Tennessee.
edit on 13-11-2020 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Good, so you believe there was voting fraud now too then, right?? Right??????

I don't care who the fraudsters voted for, I want every last one of them in JAIL!!

Whether they voted blue, red or any other color matters not!

edit on 11/13/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Are you one of those Lefties that are confused over registered Independents that don't vote Democrat, seeing as how the few elected "Independents" in government always seem to conveniently caucus with the Dems?

With most "independants" being libertarian, it seems likely that many libertarians choose to vote ont he right. While its a LOOONG way from libertarian ideals, its (in theory anyway) the closest to fiscal policy of libertarians. its why i tend to vote right over left.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join