It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some background on this video?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
mrk

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I found this floating on a torrent tracker being seeded by one user so I snagged it quickly and uploaded it to show, it really is quite creepy
but would like to know more if anyone can shed some light

www.fixit-4u.net...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If you slow it down there is a very faint image of a person in the dark rooms. It appears to be walking from one room to another (the two rooms also seems to be connected by the lit hallway that the person holding the camera runs down). If you have a player that can do frame advance the image is easier to see. It is a very brief occurance. Interesting find.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It looked like a little girl or a short person to me. Almost like the one off of the Ring but a little shorter.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
wow! thats one of the best videos I have ever seen. These people are either extremely good at faking stuff, or it's authentic. I never know what to think these days. Good find man!

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I tried searching for this. There was a thread on this video allready. From what I remember it was pretty much debunked. Anyone else remember?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Wow that video is... something else. Great find! The amatureishness of it, and the brief image of that smaller figure is very scary. Very could be the real deal!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I never understood why people dont validate videos. If they seen something like this I would be pursuing the government's intelligence agencies to come up with an explanation.

And until then I would move into a house with 50 people and force everyone to sleep in the same room dorm bunker style.

And the lights would stay on!

And there will be approximatly 3 backup generators within arms length of our bed's. Along with 500 stockpiled kerosene lanterns, 6 months food, 100 barrels of gasolinem, 100 barrels of kerosene, 1500 energy saver lightbulbs, 100 light fixtures per room, video cameras in each room, motion sensors, magnetic anomoly detectors, machine guns, laser beams to detec any movements, pressure floors as added security to detect movement and anythign else deeemed necessary to fight the paranormal.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ritual
I never understood why people dont validate videos. If they seen something like this I would be pursuing the government's intelligence agencies to come up with an explanation.

It really wouldnt be beneficial for the government to investigate this type of stuff. However, this video is bizare. When the person sees the ghost, does he/she run off? I don't see the ghost moving just wedged in the corner.

It seems as if the person zoomed in and then ran off.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
that video was creepy but allso funny at the same time. nice find

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It looks a little bit like a Grey(Alien)

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
damn thats creepy, even it isn't real it still scares the # outta me.
but also a great movie! i would scream too if i saw that ghost

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
omg i was laughin but like scarec crapless...i belive in this stuff and its kewl and its irresistable to watch but i hate how it scares me...grrr..........ive never seen a gray so i couldnt tell ya but if thats somewhat what it looks liek then i get the image of a small black woman....but all i got is my lappy adn the crappy quicktime video thing to see it off of so ya....

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ahahah, that video was hilarious.

In regards to a previous post...your plan, what can I say man...it's foolproof (not)...lasers, machine guns, holding people hostage in a room for 6 months

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeboiabe
that video was creepy but allso funny at the same time. nice find

ROFL! Im so happy I wasnt te only one that thought it was funny. My familys calling me a dumbass for laughing at something like that. It looks fake IMO.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
i'm not sure if it is fake, it looks really real and the guy screams really realistic (realistic reaction).

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
That link didn't work for me. Could someone put up another?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Yeah, im sure the video would be awesome if i could see it! lol. This link isnt working for me either.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I saved it, if you would like a copy please MSN message me for a file transfer, or email me at [email protected]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
yeah link didnt work for me either

does this subject matter have anything to do with EVP/ITC or ghosts of some matter?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Dont watch the video. It is not worth the mental questions.

And yes machine guns, lanters, motion detectors, and illumination in the bajillion watt range would be beneficial in this situation. Along with 100 people around you at all times.

If that dude was alone and this video is real, I feel bad for him. That must really scar you. I bet he doesnt even remember it after awhile.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join