It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The facts about Joe Biden as it now.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Guess again.

I was christened a Protestant in a Church of Scotland.

And i come from a nation where religious hatred was ingrained into our society.

The thing is the world spins, if we can change there is hope for all.

You do realize the Abrahamic origins of the religion and that we worship the same God?

Catholics and protestants is tomato, tomahto ffs. LoL
edit on 13-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: randomname

he’s being denied communion in public, by Christ himself

FALSE! Are you a Catholic? Only the Pope is "The Vicar of Christ", and that's still NOT Christ.
thecatholictruth.org...

If Catholics elected or appointed to public office were required to violate the US Constitution in order to enact religious tenets into law, forcing their religious views and their religions ideals onto the governed, there would be no Catholics in government at all.

Please cite an example of Joe Biden having an abortion, performing an abortion, or coercing any woman into having one.

If Jesus didn't preach that Christians should work to outlaw sin and free will, why should Joe Biden, or any other Catholic?

edit on 13-11-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

I’m saying these things because it’s the truth, I’m Catholic and so is he, the difference is I love God and Christ and would rather not be on this earth but with him in heaven, than allow evil to use me, kill me, murder me, hurt me and the people I love and care for, including you or others, because Christ, loves me and you, and gives us the choice to do evil like Biden does, reject him and all that is holy and good, and chose evil and Satan a liar and deceiver against God who created you and all life in the universe and planets and stars all the incredible things out there, and don’t want see billions of people destroyed, because no one is willing to hold Biden, off all people into account for his crimes and actions, and will lead everyone to destruction if Donald doesn’t arrest him, and not listening to God yet again and abandon justice for killing another human being, and if he takes office and these things pass it will to late to leave, and you will locked down as he bombs the # out Iran, like he said he would, and his corrupt evil supporters who used the billions they lied and cheated and tricked from others, to buy tv stations and pay perverts, greedy, slimey people to read and spread lies and bs and hate off a teleprompter, against another human being to get “votes”.

Another warning, among all the others, isn’t that how a literal anti Christ would come to “power” not thru love of him, God or humanity, or others, but the hate and rage and lies of another human being , he and his party and supporters spread, this evil, and I’m saying this to you, out of love and for your safety, and that of your family and friends and all who read this and see what is happening right now in front of your face, and believe in God and the truth,if this comes to pass and he isn’t arrested, you don’t see there’s a plague going around the world killing and now a literal anti Christ is going to shut down the us and the world, and if they and you listen to a literal anti Christ, you won’t be able to leave, they will report that it’s out of control, everyone will be at home, alone, lost, scared, everything shut down, the national guard deployed, and then he will bomb Iran to #, starting the doomsday clock to strike 12 and end the world as people know it, for worse, not better, and there are 80 million people armed to the death who say they love Christ but are deceived by Biden and evil, and will look for an enemy that is hiding in a bunker and no amounts of ammo, ar 15 platforms, an Arsenal of weapons and machine guns is no defence from a 100 megaton nuke tsize of a car attached multiple times to an icbm that can be launched a few miles undetected from the shores of liberal cities like new York and Boston who have spread this evil,and greed and stopped medical advancement and supported him and others to do evil,and corrupt, and if I were you, and have the means, and anybody else in these countries I mentioned, who support Biden and are doing his evil, to repent, head Christ’s warning, to blame him after, for not listening to hi when it is so simple and easy to stop him, tell the truth, go to a South America Catholic country, and stay there and if these things start to happen, you will see if live first hand, and it would have God, and Christ that would have saved you, and the faith you had to listen to him and trust him and you, your family and friends and all those that love Christ, God and humanity, and listen to him will be saved. All those that don’t will suffer a horrendous death. They will wish for it and it will not come, because they rejected salvation, and everlasting life, for evil and plastic cards that go beep, and killing unborn women, and tricking them thru lies and fear to kill their unborn sons and daughters, and perverting mans natural human God given sexuality for profit and evil.

So the balls in your court, me and my family and friends and all those I know are saved, because God has blessed me, my family and friends, for all the evil I had to put up with my entire life, to bring you this truth, without fear, hate, or anger, but of love of God, my neighbours, Christ, all that is holy and good, and love of your family, your friends, and you so you can avoid, repent and be saved from the evil that is about to envelope the earth, because people have rejected Christ and didn’t listen to him, his warnings and the love and warning and help and his people who don’t want to see their family and friends and yours vaporized and dead and suffering.

There is no defence against state of the art nukes that can be detonated 30,000 feet in the air, travel thru space at insane speeds, and still destroy everything under it for hundreds of miles. And that’s just one, not the tens of not hundreds of thousand out there are about to give the launch codes to him, a literal anti Christ, who said he will do this and is already using his lying media to threaten Iran and others, with nuclear threats, ans said he will bomb them.
edit on 13-11-2020 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I was referring to the threads creator (OP), sorry for the confusion... Also that was not meant as a derogatory attack, I was raised as catholic myself...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What are you insane, he’s part of an organization and it’s leader that is spreading this to the world, the woman you have a picture of, is one of his allies, one of his party, his supporters wave perverted flags and burn down Catholic nations, she supported and promoted and funded abortion on the consent and direction of her parties superiors, which Biden is the leader of, he’s guilty as sin, and so is Obama and Hillary, me, and everyone else in one shape way or form, for their actions and what they fail to do, the only innocent are kids which Biden and followers support the evil, that wants to pervert and corrupt these kids all kids with lies and deception, not even kids are being spared, from this evil he is spreading, all this that help and support him,God is Justice, just and knows everybodies hearts and minds and what happening in their life and he alone can judge, and will judge accordingly with love and compassion, depending on your level of guilt I would think, and with wrath and anger of those like Biden that chose evil, death,perversions, abortions lies and corruption and nuclear destruction and the death of billions for evil and Satan and little plastic card in their pocket that gives beep, for whatever the want, while denying others, their card going beep, for milk and eggs for their families, evil, that is pure evil and he chose that, instead of Christ, you, his family and me. And declared war against Christ, that’s why he’s a literal anti Christ, and you are deceived and mistaken, there is no law, separating “Church and state”, that would be unconstitutional according to laws and article that the writers of the constitution that put “congress shall pass no law, forbidding the expression and freedom and practice of faith and “religion”, and to protect the people’s right to love and worship God and listen to him and save the earth and people from evil,against persecution, that’s it, nothing more, the rest is just evil and deception.

That’s why he’s a literal anti Christ.

And that is happening in real time, in front of your faces, and if your are Catholic, don’t make the same mistake that Joe is making and reject Christ, and support him and evil, and turn back and be saved from what Biden is about to do, unleash hell, on earth, and you and your families will suffer greatly for being deceived, rejecting everlasting life, on hell on earth if Donald does t arrest him and stop him.

The difference is I Iove God and am sorry for all the evil I’ve done, willingly or by failing to do what is right, but I ask for forgiveness in front of the world, in public, right now and to God and all I caused misery and suffering to, and to fall evil and what I’ve done and failed to stop and do good, and Christ forgives me, forgave me and doesn’t turn his back on me when I go to communion unlike Biden who is not sorry and repent and is doing evil, I am forever and will always be on the side and protection of Christ and I believe in him and not evil,or Satan,and I ask God to always help me reject evil and Satan and show me the truth to help save me you and the world from a horrific realty and destruction because evil, corruption, greed and rage and hate, of others put in in charge of a nuclear army and global finances.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

“congress shall pass no law, forbidding the expression and practice of faith and “religion”, and the people’s right to love and worship God and listen to him and save the earth and people from evil, that’s it, nothing more, the rest is just evil and deception.

Nope. That's no what the Constitution says.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press;

Forcing one's religious views, by law or legal authority, on another is not a Constitutional right.

That’s why he’s a literal anti Christ.

Nope.

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son.

Joe Biden hasn't denied that "Jesus is Christ".

edit on 13-11-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Not in public anyway...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Again you are wrong, listen to what the article says, the freedom and free exercise of, nothing in that say to separate “church and state” does it, it’s says you can’t stop the free exercise of faith and “religion”, Joe Biden is Catholic, he is allowed to express his faith, without anybody in congress stopping him, that’s what it says, and he’s expressing all that is evil and anti Christ of his faith, my faith your faith and you are supporting him.

Biden hasn’t denied that Jesus is Christ, that’s his faith, thats the truth, he knows that, that’s why what he’s doing is so evil and wrong and rejection of his faith, that Christ himself, refused communion with him, his faith and he’s expressing that rejection with evil and hate around the world, instead of repenting and stopping and going back to Christ, he thru knowledge and free will, rejected Christ for evil. He’s a literal anti Christ until he repents.

He’s expressing his “faith” right now, the lack of faith in Christ and rejecting that for hate and evil, for all that is holy, and good to express his hate of Christ for him rejecting him as so anti Christ teachings, he walked away from salvation for evil, Satan and betrayed Christ and all that is holy and the earth.

And if trump doesn’t arrest him he will be in prison, then an uprising not seen ever in the history of the us, where people who support abortions and evil will be burned alive, the national guard under Biden, killing everything, death, disease and destruction, war, while the world eats popcorn and the us is destroyed and all the evil in it, or he bombs Iran, and he doesn’t arrest Trump.

And starts Armageddon and you and everyone else is locked down, with no escape.

The only choice as of right now that Trump has now, is not a choice, be honest, listen to God and administer Gods and the us Justice system like he promised God and the world, arrest them and hold them accountable for what they did in the Ukraine, with mountains of evidence to present in open court and tv in front of the world of his and his sons crimes, and stop him and save their souls, every delay gets Biden closer to the nuclear launch codes to do what he said he will do, steal $2 trillion to corrupt and cause economic collapse, and bomb Iran to hit starting world war 3, a literal anti Christ, about to control a nuclear army, and global finances. What do you think is going to happen.

Heed these warnings because this is what is happening right now and is prophesy, of what happens when you don’t listen to God and reject Christ, so ask for his help and guidance to make your decisions accordingly to what is happening around you before it’s to late, like Einstein did, he left, he saw the warning signs and left and if he didn’t, he would have been the first one along with his wife and kids thrown into the oven, I guess that’s why he’s a “genius”.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

No harm no foul mate.

I could not give a rats arse as to a person's personal religious choice as im sure anyone else with half a brain including yourself can appreciate.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Forcing one's religious views, by law or legal authority, on another is not a Constitutional right.

Who is forcing ?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

This is the truth you can see it online, he’s being denied communion in front of the world, the rest is the fruit of that act, and his willingness to chose evil over Christ, the fruit that he and his party bare, lead to death and corruption to all those that eat it, I’m telling the truth that you can see in front of you face and is happening right now, 2 and a quarter months are left and trump has to arrest them and stop them. Before he’s in prison and it’s late.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Not in public anyway...

In fact he's publicly made the claim of his Catholic faith.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

He’s expressing his “faith” right now, the lack of faith in Christ and rejecting that for hate and evil, for all that is holy, and good to express his hate of Christ for him rejecting him as so anti Christ teachings, he walked away from salvation for evil, Satan and betrayed Christ and all that is holy and the earth.

I'm not seeing it. Tell me exactly how so.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

originally posted by: carewemust

AND: Due to criminal investigations into the Biden family, Joe Biden is not receiving Intelligence briefings beyond what candidates normally get. (The weak stuff)

Due to Trump's inability to accept that he has lost an election bigly and is throwing a temper tantrum, Joe Biden is not receiving intelligence briefings beyond what candidates normally get. (Probably has words and not many pictures like Trump prefers)

Fixed it for you!

If he does end up losing the election, it most definitely will not be "bigly".

What you call "throwing a temper tantrum", I call "calmly exercising his rights, his duty, to contest the results of a very close and obviously fraudulent election".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join