It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

234 pages of affidavits inc. Detroit poll watcher who thought military wouldn't vote Biden

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: djz3ro

So I hear but I don't think people really understand the power of affidavits.

Why aren't those 29 trump accusers in jail? Is it because he's guilty?

I'd like a Trump supporter to answer this.

If afdidavits are so damning why hasn't Trump been found guilty, I mean affidavits mean guilt in their eyes right now.

And since he hasn't been found guilty, and lying on an affidavit Carrie's a 15 year jail term, why have none of his accusers been persecuted to the full extent of the law?

You can't have it both ways.

Just like you can't have the media announce Trump won in 2016 and be cool with it but when they announce Biden in 2020 say, no that's not how it works, we don't know who won until the Electoral College votes unless your a damned hypocrite.

Double standards everywhere!

Someone please respond!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

a reply to: SeaWorthy

It isn't about her being able to read them, she is claiming that she was told to stand back by a Dem supervisor and claimed that is was political because she never strayed 6ft within anyone else. There's no way she is 6ft from those in the photo. Methinks the lady doth protest too much!

Why else would she be leaning like that?

There's no way she is 6ft from those in the photo.

You measured it?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I actually think they should do the audits.

It would show that people really are serous about bringing this country back together.

I don't doubt that the count would be the same. But an audit would show those who are legitimately worried that everything is ok. Give them back some trust in their fellow americans.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

So we now have 134 pages of affidavits, swearing of voter fraud.

First off let's look at the numbers. Considering the examples we've been shown it is safe to assume the majority of these are more than a page long, this means there are likely less that 117 actually sworn testimonies here.

Now, what about the content? After all, there are hefty penalties for lying in an affidavit. But what about if your sworn affidavit was just your opinion?

That's the case with Braden Giacobazzi, a GOP poll watcher from Michigan, he swore in his affidavit that he thought military personnel 'tended to be more conservative' but noticed military ballots going Joe Biden's way. Is this really the kind of content usually contained within an affidavit?

And there's also the case of Jacqueline Zaplitny who claims she never went closer than 6 feet of those conducting the count and that a supervisor told her to get back.

Her claims don't hold any water considering the photo, she herself shared on her facebook shows that she was not maintaining a 6ft distance as claimed and the supervisor was right in admonishing her.

This photo was taken by a photographer on in the early hours of Wed 4th. She also complained there was a black man of "intimidating size" in a BLM shirt.

I'm fairly sure we will find more examples of this kind of thing the more the "fraud" is investigated...

Who can read a Ballot correctly from 6 feet away and be accurate? Not many! The Ballots are supposed to be HELD AND READ TO EXAMINE!!!!

Your nit picking when the real story is the massive Dominion Software and foreign made Voting machine hack.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: frogs453

I actually think they should do the audits.

It would show that people really are serous about bringing this country back together.

I don't doubt that the count would be the same. But an audit would show those who are legitimately worried that everything is ok. Give them back some trust in their fellow americans.

The Democrats have lied and cheated every way possible over the last 4 years let alone this EPIC election FRAUD.

The Dominion Software hack and the Foreign owned Voting machine company changing the vote totals in real time needs to be dealt with HARSHLY before Americans with any brains between their ears will trust them.

www.wsj.com...

Americans were warned ahead of time.

www.cyberscoop.com...

The Software companies, especially Dominion and the voting machine vendor along with big Media and Google are trying to silence any word of the Dominion hack, saying its nonsense when the Representative from Wisconsin caught the system doing just that and sounded the Alarm.

If it is not fixed in the courts by the deadline Americans will make their vote known through the use of a rifle, if they try to remove our Commander in Chief Donald Trump.

No wonder why Nancy Pelosi gave Cloudstrike one million dollars around the same time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join